Katie Price #250 Katies arse is in first class and her tits are in the cockpit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The daft bint trying to cover her own arse she’s convincing no one ,mutual friends and they happened to be in the same place at the same time in the same fecking room she needs to give her head a shake,and she still can’t stop the tit throwing 😡😡
This is really pathetic isn’t it.Maybe she thinks if she says it over and over again,people will accept it as truth.Give it up Price, you’ve been totally rumbled.
Her vitriol doesn’t surprise me any more, it just makes me shudder.She never misses an opportunity to get the knife in.

• Angry
Reactions: 24
This is really pathetic isn’t it.Maybe she thinks if she says it over and over again,people will accept it as truth.Give it up Price, you’ve been totally rumbled.
Her vitriol doesn’t surprise me any more, it just makes me shudder.She never misses an opportunity to get the knife in.
As I said yesterday it was Bunny that said he was in the MM not long before they went on hols.Dropped them both in it.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
if my memory is correct,quite awhile ago she was talking about H,now was her or somebody else say her other kids was frightened of H when he was in a bad mood.
I remember that and imo that's why they were with KH during lockdown because she had H with her

Reactions: 19
@PTMe Hope you are well,have you been reading the fred? What do you think on her being caught out with SB,her making out they were just friends.🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Latest bollox, Skank is after another MM series, mentions her Mum, nothing about the fact she’s in hospital and had a lung transplant either, gee read this part….

“I’d let them design more. I might get them to do a gym for me. I really want to start working out. Because I don’t drive [due to a driving ban], I’m trying to make it a home that I don’t have to leave. I want to turn one of the rooms into a gym and properly kit it out. We can do that for the third series.”

Opening up on her mum’s health, Katie says, “She’s taking each day as it comes. She still nags me every day. The more she nags, the more I know she’s alright!”

Katie’s children are happy with the house, too. Junior, who Katie shares with ex-husband Peter Andre, couldn’t be there but Princess, her daughter with Pete, Jett and Bunny, who she shares with ex-husband Kieran Hayler, and Harvey, her son by ex-footballer Dwight Yorke, looked thrilled as they posed for pictures.

The Mirror also have the H police story as a front page headline, they strangely appear to be all-in with her lies, fooling their readers, unlike The Scum who are slyly exposing her BS. WTF are The Mirror playing at, they know the truth, this article is a pack of lies, sick of this pandering to her…

Whilst all of that is nauseating bollocks....we need to just read the comments. Everyone is absolutely sick to death of her. Nobody believes it & nobody cares. So she can keep selling her big successful comeback all she likes. It's all in her deluded head. Nobody is remotely interested. She is hated. She has butchered herself.

My favourite bit is the "Junior couldn't be there". Yup, he chose not to be there because he's seen the light a long time ago. He wants as little as possible to do with his "mother". Harvey has no choice. Sadly at the moment, the little ones have no choice. And I think Princess just feels torn 🫤

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
No disrespect to any one of you lovely people, but I’m so angry & disheartened, I’m only skimming threw the comments now, because we’re all saying the same things that have been said before. She’s a compulsive liar & never gets justice for her actions. Poor Kieran must be at his wits end, seeing the kids looking lost & sad, in Thailand with her & that awful, aggressive looking man. I believe Kieran is paying for her hatred she feels towards all her exes, because she can clearly get away with the terrible accusations & treatment she’s thrown at him & Michellle. She’s unstoppable now. Poor Kieran was naive & drawn into her fame. I know she quickly married him as she was unsure who got her pregnant. Jett looks like Kieran & Bunny identical to Jett, so clearly Kieran’s children. I’m sure all of us on here, have our own problems, whether financial, health, relationships etc, and to see KFP, flaunting herself, making a mockery of BH, kids MH,, her MH ( bollx) and the disrespect of the law, is making me sick. The latest police letter, is giving her more publicity & she’ll milk this for every penny. So as I see it, after the Caroline Flack situation, she plays the MH card & now the police case about Harvey, gives her the ammunition she needs. Police will be careful now, not to cross her, so she’ll use that to her advantage. God forbid when she’s driving again, no insurance as it will be hard to get it & way too expensive, but dare police pull her over… no, I don’t believe they will. Court BH, stopped due to her MH. Authorities will be too worried to touch her. Now playing kids MH, SS, school etc, will be careful about how they deal with the situations. I think she’s untouchable & unstoppable. Clearly she’s not the full ticket & is evil & dangerous, but she seems to have all the cards in her favour unfortunately. Sorry for the long, negative post, but all hope for me is lost that she will ever be given justice. Only consolation is, she looks shocking, face lumpy & haggard, body mutilated & sore looking & she’s stuck with Crawl, because they have too much dirt on each other. The losers though in all this are J & B & Kieran, so so sad.
I agree with everything you have said, just when we think she will finally get her just desserts something luckily happens to deflect what is going on with her, but have faith Willow I do believe her luck will run out sometime, yes she thinks she is untouchable but that is a dangerous thing, she is a nasty disfigured jealous bully and when AFP is no longer here she will go off the rails imho . Its is disheartening and sickening what she gets away with but I do believe she will get hers, just have a little more hope and faith I know it is difficult it gets me down at times but I truly believe she will come unstuck big time she is now as ugly on the outside as she is on the inside 💙.

• Heart
This is the photoshoot she did the other week for OK magazine.
In OK mag too.... Sigh....

Katie Price at home with her kids: ‘My mansion is mucky no more!’ - OK! Magazine

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Do you think that slimy Rymi took the pictures and sold them without her checking them first
I think this is very plausible.She is not happy with being caught with Cole.
I thought there were other reasons, but this makes the most sense.I hope it IS something to do with a condition of SS regarding the children.Although I can’t help remembering the Spanish holiday where he was pictured as well.

Reactions: 23
I just bleeping can't with it all 😡 I am beyond rage 😡 how can that bleeping piece of scum call for consequences more serious than losing their jobs? When has that cunting bleeping trolling criminal whorebag faced any consequences for anything?? And the absolute bollocks about the other 4 kids "my family"...oh do just duck off. I wouldn't think the others give a shiny tit about it. And "your family"....the kids that haven't lived with you for years because you're a bleep? The youngest 2 only with you now because you're a lying sIag who has reported lie after lie & you've basically kidnapped them. They look like they don't want to be anywhere near you!!

And you're soooooo bothered about the case & Harvey that you've fucked off to Thailand? So bothered about Harvey that you fucked off & left him the day after he came out of hospital so you could go on holiday? And let's not forget how much you love your dying mum...yup, soooooo much that you fucked off to Thailand when she was having a bleeping lung transplant. And again now while she's back in hospital!!

You can shove your brilliant mum, brilliant daughter act right up your bleeping fat arse. You are fooling literally no one at this point. Pretty much the whole country is sick to death of you & your constant lies. You are hated. Read all the comments on the media articles.... really not many in your favour are there? So while you've earned a few quid & a headline from more lies, just remember you ARE hated, detested, despised by many many people.

Take away the filters & you're a butchered, fucked up mess. Wonky tits, no nipples, scars all over, 4 eyebrows pulled so high from failed facelifts, joke shop turkey teef, nose sliding off your face, lips cut & fillered so much they're sliding off your face in the opposite direction of your nose, a fabulous moustache, lumps all over your face, basically bald from bleeping up your own hair, tit wigs, tit extensions, wrinkled saggy knees, square body, nasty tattoos, chavvy, scummy, dirty, grubby, classless, bitter, twisted, jealous, revenge filled, poisonous, ugly, rotten to the core, lying old sIag.

I actually feel a bit better now I've got that out 😁
Morning all. I've been too upset and angry to post. Sometimes it's easier to take a step back but it's also great to have this platform for when we need to let things out. And you @Pink Squirrel couldn't have said it more perfectly! ❤ Saved me the trouble. I'm glad @Rita Chevrolet has archived it too.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
So, this is my take on the Kipper & Carol situation (based on current evidence) ... at least this is what I am starting to think ... Carol publically announced the fake split, throwing in that she cheated on him to make it believable (Using Polo eggs picture to make us Tattlers believe it) because Kipper refused to return the kids to KH and claimed that pie gate rubbish village of the dammed stuff to Ss about K&M ... when slapgate and restrictions around Carol / her drug use were thrown back at her she said they had split, claimed she had stopped using and then Carol and her concocted the fake recording about him helping her get off coke ... she has made repeated statements since about being single and has been on various nights out 'on the pull' ... a couple of people have been suggested as her new bloke and pathetic insecure Carol is posting these pictures as a way of warning off other men despite what she is publically saying ... its giving the game away to SS in a very public manner though. Its all childish and pathetic
Exactly this…… But does anyone know what Crawl is getting out of it? He is coming across as a downtrodden stupid little knob. If this is what he’s going for then well done 👏. The only pleasure I’m taking from it atm is the state of them both and how unfulfilling their pathetic lives must be if everything they do and everywhere they go involves dastardly scheming and planning. Surely that’s got to take it’s toll? Constant lying is not easy.

Reactions: 28
Hey peeps! I've been struggling with everything that's going on, like so many of you wonderful and kind people, it's just too much isn't it, with her taking two vulnerable children away with her and that piece of tit 😞 had to take a wee break from as I've been struggling not to let it all overwhelm me, but then I gave my head a wobble, it's nothing compared to how it must be for Kieran, I truly don't know how he stays so strong. And he IS strong. He's amazing, and he inspires me to not lose hope, because he never has and he never gives up and NEVER stops fighting for them kids, no matter what she does to him. Same for DC, and CloudChaser and everyone who constantly and tirelessly works to bring justice and protect others from her evil.

So duck that witch. This thread is life. It's the only place that calls her out and exposes her lies and awful things she does, and I truly believe is instrumental in bringing her to book. To everyone here bless you. To the people who are losing heart don't. My GFM friend has told me of something tangible (on top of the ongoing legal costs being put to good use) that the money has helped with this week. It IS making a difference and Sam again said thank you and it is helping more than you can ever imagine.

So come on troops! Let's not lose heart! The BH is still happening and she's dropped herself in it being away with SB. The kids will not be with her forever. The Harvey news is a brief respite for her but it'll be forgotten about by the press by tomorrow. All her chickens are coming home to roost and waiting for her when she gets home. Enjoy Thailand you vile piece of tit. Everything's waiting for you when you get back, you're loathed beyond measure and you are a haggard, desperate, fucked up, ugly piece of tit with no friends and no man who will touch you with a bargepole, except Sink Boy who despises you and will ultimately assist in destroying you. So "enjoy" Thailand. While you can.

• Heart
Reactions: 58
Breaking news ... Kipper and Carol.confirm they 'bumped into each other' visiting mutual friends at the same time in Thailand ... they were pictured together but deny that they planned to dress alike ... thats just a coincidence as well

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Long time lurker: gosh am I frustrated!
I used to be the biggest fan of this person, now I am just in despair!
I genuinely think the only way to stop this silly hype is is by unfollowing her, stopping these threads ( cos the media are on here, see she is popular (always the most talked about thread), so post the news/ gossip ….actually of what you are telling them! ) and by not clicking on newspaper articles!
Hi "long time lurker" who used to be the biggest fan of this "person". Thank you for joining us and advising us to close these threads because your idol is too "popular".
Gosh I'm really glad you have come here to give us your opinion and advice!
Oh and by the way, this "silly hype" is about:
2 innocent children being taken away from their dad
A disabled man being exploited
Many innocent animals DYING due to neglect
Numerous people suffering due to not being paid what they are owed
Numerous people being bullied and trolled
This "person" breaking the law over and over including driving whilst banned, drunk and high and blaming her MH bollocks to get away with her criminal activites....
But yeah, we'll stop this "silly hype" and will quickly close the threads! Thank you long time lurker 🥰 🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 70
The Diary of Kipper Price, age 44 and three quarters.

Dear Diary,
I am here in Thailand again. I love it! This time I have brought the youngest kids with me, my gorgeous Bunny Bops mini me and the boy. We are having such a great family time, just me on my own with them. I love it! We have been shopping and to the hair salon and then shopping again. My gorgeous Bunny Bops mini me got her hair braided and now all my fans are saying the same thing! We look like twins, no one can believe I’m old enough to be her mum. I love it!
And guys, you will never guess what happened next! I was casually strolling down the street in a blue bikini top that flaunted my curves, when I bumped into my ex, Cole. Can you believe it! He is in Thailand again too, at exactly the same time as me and my kids on our family holiday. I love it! He is even staying in the same hotel, how mad is that?
There is always so much drama in my life, I love it!
Must dash, my gorgeous Bunny Bops mini me and the boy are waiting for me to take them shopping. Again! I love it!
KFP

(with apologies for the correct spelling and grammar)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Major deflection mode engaged on Facebook. The look on those kids faces, B breaks my heart. Mother doesn't give a flying duck does she?!
Bunny looks like a kidnapped victim. If I saw her in public I’d ask if she was ok. I think Jett has learned how to fake smile as he’s been doing it longer.

• Sad
  • Heart
Shame Kieran can’t just wait in arrivals and take them home from the airport when they arrive back in the UK.

Reactions: 33
Latest bollox, Skank is after another MM series, mentions her Mum, nothing about the fact she’s in hospital and had a lung transplant either, gee read this part….

“I’d let them design more. I might get them to do a gym for me. I really want to start working out. Because I don’t drive [due to a driving ban], I’m trying to make it a home that I don’t have to leave. I want to turn one of the rooms into a gym and properly kit it out. We can do that for the third series.”

Opening up on her mum’s health, Katie says, “She’s taking each day as it comes. She still nags me every day. The more she nags, the more I know she’s alright!”

Katie’s children are happy with the house, too. Junior, who Katie shares with ex-husband Peter Andre, couldn’t be there but Princess, her daughter with Pete, Jett and Bunny, who she shares with ex-husband Kieran Hayler, and Harvey, her son by ex-footballer Dwight Yorke, looked thrilled as they posed for pictures.

The Mirror also have the H police story as a front page headline, they strangely appear to be all-in with her lies, fooling their readers, unlike The Scum who are slyly exposing her BS. WTF are The Mirror playing at, they know the truth, this article is a pack of lies, sick of this pandering to her…

How can you proudly show off a home you have neglected and allowed to decline into an absolute shithole?? There is no pride in letting the world see how you have allowed your kids to live in such filth the only way you can put it right is to let a TV channel stupid enough to stump up the cash for it.
AAAGGGHHHHHH she really grinds my gears I can’t wait for the day she crashes and burns and the truth about her crappy life all comes out. Those poor kids.

• Sad
Reactions: 28
Hey peeps! I've been struggling with everything that's going on, like so many of you wonderful and kind people, it's just too much isn't it, with her taking two vulnerable children away with her and that piece of tit 😞 had to take a wee break from as I've been struggling not to let it all overwhelm me, but then I gave my head a wobble, it's nothing compared to how it must be for Kieran, I truly don't know how he stays so strong. And he IS strong. He's amazing, and he inspires me to not lose hope, because he never has and he never gives up and NEVER stops fighting for them kids, no matter what she does to him. Same for DC, and CloudChaser and everyone who constantly and tirelessly works to bring justice and protect others from her evil.

So duck that witch. This thread is life. It's the only place that calls her out and exposes her lies and awful things she does, and I truly believe is instrumental in bringing her to book. To everyone here bless you. To the people who are losing heart don't. My GFM friend has told me of something tangible (on top of the ongoing legal costs being put to good use) that the money has helped with this week. It IS making a difference and Sam again said thank you and it is helping more than you can ever imagine.

So come on troops! Let's not lose heart! The BH is still happening and she's dropped herself in it being away with SB. The kids will not be with her forever. The Harvey news is a brief respite for her but it'll be forgotten about by the press by tomorrow. All her chickens are coming home to roost and waiting for her when she gets home. Enjoy Thailand you vile piece of tit. Everything's waiting for you when you get back, you're loathed beyond measure and you are a haggard, desperate, fucked up, ugly piece of tit with no friends and no man who will touch you with a bargepole, except Sink Boy who despises you and will ultimately assist in destroying you. So "enjoy" Thailand. While you can.
Well said. Stay strong and keep the faith. Every day is a nail in her coffin. Sure all her posts are not going unread by those that need to bring her down.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.