Katie Price #250 Katies arse is in first class and her tits are in the cockpit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's not appropriate for police officers mocking vulnerable people of course but....the letter says he was mocked on a group chat. It's possible the chat was about something else and he was mentioned a bit randomly, or maybe because she was being discussed because of all the investigations against her? If it's a public hearing that could be bad for her too. rehashing her old convictions. She's got to have pissed off a fair few in the police.
Was it to do with this in 2021, or is this another case?

Reactions: 22
too late Skanky
As to this being "hand delivered", the police obviously know that skanky apparently does not recieve any of her mail, plus there are those Mexican & Sarrrrffff Affrikkan bandits who keep stealing her post bocks from the driveway. At least sticking the thing into her filthy hand she cannot deny receiving it :)

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Afternoon everyone ❤
I must say slymi Rymi's mother with all the filters looks more like skank than skank actually does, and why keep hold of a letter for 3 weeks and take it on holiday (sorry silly question will bang head off wall a few times) sympathy and deflection because of the Madonna post, getting Bunty braids and to deflect from people asking why aren't you pictured with sink boy when we know he's there and you haven't split.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I would attend this court day - but - I cant be arsed
---

Bunny looks naff all like Kipper now or ever - she looks like Keiran, so does Jet ... princess looks like Pete ... the only one who resembles Kipper is Junior
and he cannot stand her LOL!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Oh dearie me, there is another tasteless post on it's FB..

View attachment 1966226
Some comments..

Are you high? You literally fight rights on cyber-bullying & someone making fun of lovely Harvey. This is just wrong!!! NOT FUNNY!

Are you serious???? You're the pin up of plastic

This is funny. You guys think this site is really operated and run by Katie Price.

The only way you can obtain a blue tick is if the account has been authenticated.
Therefore if she is not posting this then someone on her team is and either way it’s a disgrace.

Oh wow katie, you don’t like people calling you out for not looking yourself but you like to do it to others you bully.

Erm Yeah shame on you Katie Price for this one

Wow. Given you have a child living with disability, this is even more disgusting. You're also a giant hypocrite. You used to be entertaining. Now you're just pathetic. Get help.

You’ve Plenty of room to talk Katie plenty

Has anyone not considered she might have been hacked?
Let’s see what she looks like when her cracked lips and her wonky balloons blow up!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
A source just told me Gemma Collins just bought 1000 of sink boys microwave puke meals when she heard you could lose 7 kilos in just 5 weeks eating them. 😎

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
I'd imagine any response from Madonna or her team would be 'who?'.

Madonna is a fabulously talented, innovative, successful and worldwide influential performer.
Price sells bathbombs.

(I remember a very old article in IQ with Madonna when she started, natural dark hair, slip dress, minimal makeup - incredibly beautiful, and very interesting woman)
I wholeheartedly agree but it won't hurt to let Madonna know...which I may or may not have slso done via her various social media platforms as well as her PR team...🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Was the police letter hand delivered at the same time you got questioned regarding kierans harassment allegations "oh while your here miss Price there's a letter for you"

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Why is it all about how they look. It’s really sad. We live in a dreadful world, that’s all about looks, and you must be beautiful. ( and filtered to duck)
I always told my kids they were gorgeous as they are. Naturally, no enhancements or stupid lips needed. Thank goodness they haven’t entertained any of that, and are happy being natural. Why follow the herd, be who You are.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Does anyone remember when KP made some comment about 'something big happening' with regards to Kieran / revenge etc.? I have a vague recollection of it but can't remember where she might have said it?

Reactions: 14
Regarding this letter she has from the police. Gross misconduct means they can be sacked and if proven legal proceedings against them. I,ve never heard of this being in the public domain before. When I,ve been involved in them within the nhs it was in private with witness being called , union reps and if required legal representation.

• Wow
Off topic but the adverts a bit relevant no need to go to Turkey for gnashers now ,you can get them on Etsy
Screenshot 2023-02-17 163620.png

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It only counts if it is aimed her or her kids
It doesn’t count if it is her saying it
I think that you have hit on the Price family motto_Or a variation on the theme.
All are fair game if they cross the Prices.Nothing else matters.
The only time I have ever had an ounce of respect for AFP and SFP is when they stuck to their guns regarding Sink Boy.Which says a lot, as they must know the (absolute) black and white truth of what went down that night,

So what happens when Bunny finds the long hair a pain ( swimming and sleeping)
But I suppose it stops KP having to brush it
When did KP ever brush Bunny’s hair? Poor child always looks like she has been pulled backwards through a hedge when with her mother!🥺
---
I think that should read 'volunteer work' to be truthful!
Indeed, @mrspig99! How remiss of me!😂

In keeping with this thread, KP becomes more disgusting using her children as pawns against Kieran!

Last edited:
Reactions: 26
It is there for engagement, her facebook page has done it for years. It's just for clicks and revenue. If you have over 100k followers you can monetize your accounts but you need people to be looking and engaging it, so you hire someone to post shite for your demographic.
I doubt the kids posted these as they are more sophisticated humour than those litl'uns would understand.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.