Katie Price #250 Katies arse is in first class and her tits are in the cockpit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A source just told me Gemma Collins just bought 1000 of sink boys microwave puke meals when she heard you could lose 7 kilos in just 5 weeks eating them. 😎
Gemma does realise she's not supposed to eat all 1000 in one sitting??

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I bet Bunny is made up with those braids any little girl would be. Mmmmm they are gonna be tight and pulling and really horrible to sleep in. Give it a couple of days and she’ll be wanting them out.

Reactions: 25
im gonna watch MM next week,i wouldnt bother normally but i just saw a trailer and shes wearing a complete bright pink suit and hat, not sure if its a hazzard suit or bee keepers outfit, but she looks wide and wonderfully crap, so im gonna see if there are any other nuggets of laughable value shown. does she keep bees does anyone know ? 😂 🐝🐝🐝🐝 if any buzzing has been previously heard,i would have just assummed it was flies following her around 😂
I will be watching on Tuesday too, @flowerpotno7 . IMO I need to watch IT to have an opinion on ITS ongoing shenanigans.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It's incredibly sad. But I have to say, Cher is such an underrated actress. She's amazing in everything she's done. I wish she'd do more acting and stop making Abba cover albums!
I agree :Cher was brilliant in this film and f'ing amazing in SILKWOOD. All Kipper has done in a film is getting attacked by mutant dinosaurs or summat of the sort!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Hubby & I had lunch in TGI Fridays today & on the table opposite was a woman chowing down on a corn dog, thanks to this forum I cant unsee things now, if you know you know!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
God I do so hate his smug face (no idea why he’s smug, no job, leaches off Skank, both for money and ‘zeleb‘ status, ain’t her bf, just a hired-hand) and I’m so not a violent gal, but with him I make an exception, his face is so punchable, really wanna take a right hook to him 👊🏾
Yes,his fizzog is sickly,bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh dear, people are saying he’s being disrespectful by putting the emoji in. Hope they didn’t take the kids to a red light district show. 😬

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.