Katie Price #25 and Carl the lackey, love a matching tacky tracky

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome to #25, thanks to Bee Kind for the only thread suggestion, well done and shame you
buggers for not coming up with any other suggestions.

Previous Thread - https://tattle.life/threads/katie-p...es-dont-apply-to-people-like-us.16314/page-52

Carry on people.

YIKES!!!!!
I tried really hard to think of a new title but I'm just not that clever.

I tried really hard to think of a new title but I'm just not that clever.
My god, unfiltered Katie, yuk.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Are we all ladies on here or are there gents too ? also does anyone else think Precious is very small for her age ? my daughter got her Frenchie not long before brothel sprout clunge got Precious and he is a chunk now, I know witches tend to be smaller but not by that much 🤔

Reactions: 13
Just want to reiterate no one gets paid when there's comments on articles. Daily mail or The Sun. That's not how it works
@Fifthavenue
Is there anyway on the Sun KP can moderate the comments, or is this done by an outsource, are people reading too much into the thought that she can control the comments. Do you know if they comment on their own stories under different names, or troll their own accounts so they can make more publicity for themselves?
How long ago did Carl see Fern?
and as you can see from the photo of Harvey going back to residential the other day, he clearly wasn’t slimmer like the photo in the new Born Anxious clothing range, why don’t journalists comment on this....? Thanks as always for your insight.

Reactions: 18
Couple of Blue observations on Pwicey current Instasham Stories.

1. Have you seen her Prep Kitchen Sausage and Mash lunch? It looks like something my dog has puked up, plus half the plastic film is still on the tray covered in condensation from the microwave. And she has the cheek to sign up to Masterchef! The woman couldn't even be bothered to put it on a plate. Reminds me of someone I went to university with who couldn't be arsed to wash up so bought job lots of paper plates and plastic cutlery which went straight in the bin. I digress!

2. In Clearblue Coles car. What in the hell is 'Womens International Day?' Couldn't even get that right with her wig on all wonky. Then went on to say in support IWD 30% off her JJY range! Unbelievable!

3. More staggeringly unbelieveable is her wearing that IWD t-shirt supporting women when days prior she trolled, bullied and harassed that women from Colab and called her a 'fame hungrey bleep'.

Attachments

1. Have you seen her Prep Kitchen Sausage and Mash lunch? It looks like something my dog has puked up, plus half the plastic film is still on the tray covered in condensation from the microwave. And she has the cheek to sign up to Masterchef! The woman couldn't even be bothered to put it on a plate. Reminds me of someone I went to university with who couldn't be arsed to wash up so bought job lots of paper plates and plastic cutlery which went straight in the bin. I digress!

2. In Clearblue Coles car. What in the hell is 'Womens International Day?' Couldn't even get that right with her wig on all wonky. Then went on to say in support IWD 30% off her JJY range! Unbelievable!

3. More staggeringly unbelieveable is her wearing that IWD t-shirt supporting women when days prior she trolled, bullied and harassed that women from Colab and called her a 'fame hungrey bleep'.
With a dirty tea towel on her lap under it.
How do her wigs get in a state so quickly? Obviously can’t be bothered to brush it and has probably always relied on a daily hairdresser.
Whatever the occasion, you can rely on her to be selling something 😔 here’s a reminder of some of the Masterchef worthy culinary delights we have seen...

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16

The wig saga, I do believe the twit cannot even brush her hair correctly, I think she is so used to having her hair done for her, she hasn’t a clue. Hence why In between appointments the hair looks shite. 🤷‍♀️
just seen your reply DC16, think we’re on the same page as regards the wig 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
So all trace of Lucky7talent seems to have disappeared from Instagram today 🤔
How will they get all their freebies?

• Wow
Are we all ladies on here or are there gents too ? also does anyone else think Precious is very small for her age ? my daughter got her Frenchie not long before brothel sprout clunge got Precious and he is a chunk now, I know witches tend to be smaller but not by that much 🤔
brothel sprout clunge! Wonderful :ROFLMAO:

As liar liar said in the last thread.Cole has legs like a woman 😃 xx.

He could at least have put a skirt on 🤔😄 xx

View attachment 473766
She sold the skirt on Deplop! So funny - I totally love it - if he doesn't try and steal it I will be surprised! :ROFLMAO: 😄 😂 ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 11
How do her wigs get in a state so quickly? Obviously can’t be bothered to brush it and has probably always relied on a daily hairdresser.
Whatever the occasion, you can rely on her to be selling something 😔 here’s a reminder of some of the Masterchef worthy culinary delights we have seen...
What a gruesome load of unappetising rubbish - let's just throw mash on everything... 🤮

New
Just found them on Instagram
New name for Cole - Carl Woo! Who is Archie? Are they seriously trying to pretend that non-prince Archie is a client?

Reactions: 6
Calling myself a lady might not be too accurate lol, but agree about precious, after much pressure the pup suddenly reappears, I would put nothing past what Katie is capable of, a doppleganger or a neglected pup.

What a difference a filter and some photoshop can make.
We know which one Crawl wakes up to each morning....my god he must want to chew his arm off to get away, well that's if they really sleep in the same room.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Missed the dirty tea towel! I particularly like her attention to detail on presentation. Food splashed all over the plate, cheese hanging of the plate. She really is a dirty woman troglodyte. Surprised she's not killed anyone from food poisoning, can't imagine her prep area (e.g. microwave) or kitchen are spotlessly clean. Bet she doesn't even wash her hands!

Reactions: 6
View attachment 473771View attachment 473772
u ok hun? Does she think this facial expression is sexy
🤷🏼‍♀️
She looks like she's run out of canestan on this pic....thrush itch 🤣

View attachment 473771View attachment 473772
u ok hun? Does she think this facial expression is sexy
🤷🏼‍♀️
She looks like she's run out of canestan on this pic....thrush itch
Thanks for the new thread @Bee kind and @265 👏

What's the bet @265 Skanky is in The Sun tomorrow with her glowing report on the H&M interview she'll have to stick her nose in of course
I'm waiting to see how Skanky Flaps manages to make it about her. Because of course she will. She'll know what it's like to be under constant criticism, suicidal thoughts, hounded by the press, unsupported, racism etc. But of course everything cunty has suffered will be soooooooo very much worse than anything MeAgain has endured 🙄😴

Plop kitchen must be celebrating every day that they've got world renowned superstar Katie Price advertising their "healthy" meals. Who wouldn't want those appetising meals? I bet the phones never stop ringing with orders & their website must be crashing. Shitting hell, if that plastic fucker & her presentation is the best they can do, they'd be better off with no advertising 🤦

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.