Katie Price #25 and Carl the lackey, love a matching tacky tracky

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh god Noseybonk you are so right! Well spotted! She must have had a shave for the TV appearance.
Even more so the puppet from the advert. Did the butcher of Istanbul also make the puppet 🤔

What is this 🤦🏻‍♀️ Wonder if KP will sit in on his calls? This was obviously the ‘big’ announcement 🤣
Awww, I think this is lovely. Let's not forget, he doesn't want fame. So it must be a real struggle for the "love island star" to do this. What an absolute plum! They really are a pair of deluded twats aren't they? Who the actual duck does he think he is? Who could possibly want to pay £25 to listen to anything that moron has to say?? He'll just use it as an excuse to be some sort of chavvy gangster & snarl threats. It's embarrassing 🤦

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I can't believe that it was headline news that KP gives H a cuddle -FFS! Either way, it's rather creepy and desperate for news stories. ANY NEWS, however irrelevant...

'There were LOST of children in the playground.' Yes i'm being pedantic but, like some of you, I'm a writer and spelling inaccuro

'The playground had LOST of children in it.' Yes, I'm being pedantic but, like some of you, I'm a writer. Spelling errors drive me nuts. Just shows what low level standards the red-tops employ to do write these trashy articles! Main annoyance is LOSE and LOOSE, frequently written incorrectly. eg/ Harvey needs to LOSE weight until his clothes are LOOSE again. Spellcheck won't correct this so it comes down to basic knowledge of grammar. Ok, rant over folks. (I'll get my coat...) x

May I ask you fellow Tattlers whether WE could be described as being trolls? None of us make death threats or take the P out of Harvey, just share our opinion of KP and her ongoing dramas. It seems she reads our pages but, isn't it a bit like her nosying in on a private conversation? It's our opinions and eaves-droppers don't always like what they hear/read, and that's tough s#it. Just don't read it!

Yeah ~ you do one, Ron!

...And that 'cancerous finger' was probably genital warts transferred manually lol x

I wrote a song to play on my acoustic guitar ~ feel free to sing along: 'Novichok, Novichok, nasty nerve agent from the Eastern Blok. Come on then President Putin, cos we will always stick the boot in, oh yeah! Yeah! (goes well with the Postman Pat song tune.) x
No, I don't believe we are trolls. We are not directly sending her any threatening messages.
We are giving our opinions & stating facts. It's not in her favour so she doesn't like it. Tough tit!
It actually blows my mind that she is given a platform to spout lie after lie after lie without being challenged. And anyone expressing an unfavorable response is labelled a trowel 🤦

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Even more so the puppet from the advert. Did the butcher of Istanbul also make the puppet 🤔

Awww, I think this is lovely. Let's not forget, he doesn't want fame. So it must be a real struggle for the "love island star" to do this. What an absolute plum! They really are a pair of deluded twats aren't they? Who the actual duck does he think he is? Who could possibly want to pay £25 to listen to anything that moron has to say?? He'll just use it as an excuse to be some sort of chavvy gangster & snarl threats. It's embarrassing 🤦
Pink, looks to my trained eye like "The Butcher Of Istanbul, MD's" handiwork and his brother, the dental surgeon next door (who trained sorting out cadavers teeth before funerals, mostly filling false teeth - no complaints 100% satisfaction guaranteed) "Turkey Teef Istanbul - Bee Gees Teef A Speciality" has been involved as well!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
On The Mirror report they have a short video! OMG, she looks awful - demonic and deranged.

Looks like she hasn't had a wash for a week, orange, lumps and bumps all over her face and really garish heavy make up. If that's the best Fern can do god help anyone who books her for their make up!

Also, just wondering why she needed a hairdresser when all he did was plonk a wig on her head????
She really does look absolutely shocking. She can barely speak. Lips & teeth like a Spitting Image creation.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Back to one of the horrible wigs again. Dogs not properly secured - get a grill you ignorant below humanoids. Those dogs catapulted forward in a crash would cause untold damage to Cole's brainless head. Oh sorry - that's a win then. I really hate these ignorant people today. I'm off to make some wax dolls and find my sewing box.
I thought it was a law now that dogs need to be secured in cars, I know I've had to buy a dog 'car seat'

• Angry
  • Wow
I thought it was a law now that dogs need to be secured in cars, I know I've had to buy a dog 'car seat'
It's the law to have a dog secured. But when did these moronic imbeciles pay the law any attention? They can't even strap in her kids.

Reactions: 14
No, I don't believe we are trolls. We are not directly sending her any threatening messages.
We are giving our opinions & stating facts. It's not in her favour so she doesn't like it. Tough tit!
It actually blows my mind that she is given a platform to spout lie after lie after lie without being challenged. And anyone expressing an unfavorable response is labelled a trowel 🤦
That is the big question, why is she never challenged when there is so much proof she is the despicable troll.

• Angry
She really does look absolutely shocking. She can barely speak. Lips & teeth like a Spitting Image creation.
Not fair, anybody’s face would look like a sock full of pebbles if they jumped over a wall in the dark and fell hundreds of feet🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Not fair, anybody’s face would look like a sock full of pebbles if they jumped over a wall in the dark and fell hundreds of feet🤣🤣🤣🤣
Yes, you're right *hangs head in shame*....I should not troll someone who has had a truly dreadful & tragic accident (however it happened), resulting in life changing injuries. The likes of which the 647 surgeons involved have never seen before.

I do wish someone would tell her less is more. In every aspect of her life! Less surgery, less lying, less media coverage, less plugging naff items, less filters/photoshopping etc...

It is I believe, my daughter had to buy a seat and harness for her Frenchie, little bugger shreiks the whole time he's in it! 😁

• Haha
  • Wow
I'm sure a Sun poster once described her as 'having a face like a bag of smashed hamsters' - nice in other words ;)

@peeko this was after the "incident", so maybe she did land on her face? 🤷

Holy tit 😳. That's come as a huge shock! Katie Price takes off her makeup & is in fact Fearne Cotton 😳. I had absolutely no idea. Mind officially blown. *Heads off for a lie down*......
Her eyebrows are simply an unholy mess - they look like they are ghosting themselves...

• Haha
Found this 🤭

Rule 57 of the highway code states: “When in a vehicle make sure dogs or other animals are suitably restrained so they cannot distract you while you are driving or injure you, or themselves if you stop quickly. A seat belt harness, pet carrier, dog cage or dogguard are ways of restraining animals in cars.”19 Apr 2013

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.