Katie Price #25 and Carl the lackey, love a matching tacky tracky

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well, if she can turn up to this, definitely means she will be attending her bankruptcy hearing in May, doesn’t it? 🤔
That was exactly my thoughts, if she can go for that she's got absolutely no excuse to miss her own next appearance before the beak. 👍

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Well, if she can turn up to this, definitely means she will be attending her bankruptcy hearing in May, doesn’t it? 🤔
Image having your hair & make up done & still looking that bad 😳. Any reputable surgeon wouldn't want to put their name to that. Do you think she thinks she looks good?

Can we start a petition to stop the use of filters, photoshop etc? See how often she'd want her face in the media then 😁

• Haha
Back to one of the horrible wigs again. Dogs not properly secured - get a grill you ignorant below humanoids. Those dogs catapulted forward in a crash would cause untold damage to Cole's brainless head. Oh sorry - that's a win then. I really hate these ignorant people today. I'm off to make some wax dolls and find my sewing box.
I've just ordered a new bread knife from Amazon. Had to confirm I was over 18 for safety. Then the options for delivery if I were out, one was 'behind the wheely bin'????

Been really ill today, getting sick. Fear my husband laced my Mothers Day Dinner with Novichok to see me off for a younger model!

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
how can the twats get away with what they do online. Why is this rubbish being published. Has she got amnesia and therefore thinks she is victim. 😡
Exactly, plenty examples of her doing that!

Reactions: 9
She can't do the school run, she's banned from the school grounds and going anywhere near there for 5 years under a court awarded 'Restraining Order' for threatening behaviour. Even though, in her words, she 'didn't do anything that bad', well other than call other parents and teachers 'cunts' and told them to 'duck off' in front of small children in the playground. Suspect that's the language she uses at home in front of her kids?

Maybe 'Clearblue Cole' is going to pick up Jett and Bunny and lob them in the boot of his car with Blade and the new 'Precious' whilst Skanky Flaps hides in a bush with her 'mangled' feet?

Does she really think anyone will believe this fantasy, other than her moronic, simpleton lemming fans who are willing to pay £30 to hear her spout shite on a Zoom call, whilst having a Prep Kitchen ding meal falling out of her monsterous gob onto the computer keyboard?
I love how we are not silenced here and can say what an infectious,lizard tongued,slap mouthed bleep bag she really is!

So the garage is in a state too.
Hairdresser hugging the dog, no mask
Off to work and school run and taken both Blade and Precious.
I thought the onion eyed pigeon legged knobhound had kitted out his garage as a gym for Harvey 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Her No1 fan keeps up with Tattle 🙄

bleeping arseholes 😡
Thanks for that, Ron Class has no brain if he/she/whatever couldn't understand my sarcastic reply... what a utter twit, 🤭 🤭

For the record I don't collect covid vaccines, I collect Covid TEST KITS!!!! HA HA IN YOUR FACE RON!!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
She's rough is all and so are her parents.

I agree with ya. I couldn't live with myself if I had her traits. If ITV and BBC go along with not using the OF z-listers that would shut down a load of these leeches. I think Cole and Katie have lost the plot with the endless tracksuit stuff - I don't own one. I don't wear hoodies either. She is in her 40's and she looks like Waynetta slob - nobody wants to look like that through choice. I have a lovely step-daughter-in-law. She's a qualified chartered accountant under 30. She doesn't dress in crap. She buys really good pieces like a shearling coat, a good black trouser suit and expensive walking boots that will last and fashion items for holidays and going out <when we did>. I told her to take a gander at the Deplop stuff and she laughed. Her friends don't buy or wear that tat. KP is past brand-building ever.
Oh come on. The track suits and the crush velvet furniture just scream high class... 😂

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
Good lord, Clearblue is doing Q&A for £25 a ticket; various dates available! WTF!!

• Haha
  • Angry
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.