Katie Price #25 and Carl the lackey, love a matching tacky tracky

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sure a Sun poster once described her as 'having a face like a bag of smashed hamsters' - nice in other words ;)

Her eyebrows are simply an unholy mess - they look like they are ghosting themselves...
I officially became a pensioner today so to mark the occasion I'm gonna put on my national health syrup and copy Krusty's beautifully precisioned brows with my sharpie in readiness for my WhatsApp call with my kids πŸ˜‰ they are in for a shock 🀣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Pay per view live stream wedding ffs! she is so desperate now πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ
Wow nice to see just how seriously she takes her wedding vows. This is just horrible - like anyone can watch what should be a beautiful, special day and you would want a bunch of nobodies 'attending' - they shouldn't be granted a marriage licence.

I officially became a pensioner today so to mark the occasion I'm gonna put on my national health syrup and copy Krusty's beautifully precisioned brows with my sharpie in readiness for my WhatsApp call with my kids πŸ˜‰ they are in for a shock 🀣
Wear it backwards for ultra-shock value ;) -Happy Birdy 2 Ewes 🎈 πŸŽ‚ πŸŽ‰ 🍾 πŸ€—

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
🎡🎢 Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Monsieur Crumbleeeeeeee, happy birthday to you πŸŽ΅πŸŽΆπŸŽπŸŽ‚πŸŽ‰πŸΎπŸΉ

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
🎡🎢 Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Monsieur Crumbleeeeeeee, happy birthday to you πŸŽ΅πŸŽΆπŸŽπŸŽ‚πŸŽ‰πŸΎπŸΉ
Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeet I forgot the present!

Wow nice to see just how seriously she takes her wedding vows. This is just horrible - like anyone can watch what should be a beautiful, special day and you would want a bunch of nobodies 'attending' - they shouldn't be granted a marriage licence.

Wear it backwards for ultra-shock value ;) -Happy Birdy 2 Ewes 🎈 πŸŽ‚ πŸŽ‰ 🍾 πŸ€—
🎁 <phew>

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Happy birthday lovely! Sending love xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 12
People can't get me to go to a wedding if it's free, there's no way I would pay for the torture.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Thank you all for the birthday wishes you crazy,clever lovely bunch 😘

It's a shame I don't possess a vomit inducing tacky tracky πŸ₯΄ oh well Jim jams it is 😁
If only she wasn't charging an eye watering Β£495 😳 I'd treat you to a personal Thrilzzzzz birthday greeting from Skanky Flaps πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
HaPpY BiRtHdAY 🎁🍰❀ xx

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I bet you get a link to their wedding list and instructions of how much your present should cost minimum as part of the deal.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13

It's a shame I don't possess a vomit inducing tacky tracky πŸ₯΄ oh well Jim jams it is 😁
Happy Birthday πŸ’•

I know someone who can get some flowers 🌷 and balloons 🎈 for Monsieur crumble and they’re free 🀣🀣🀣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.