Katie Price #25 and Carl the lackey, love a matching tacky tracky

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That live streamed wedding story is another nonsense, firstly IF there was a wedding she would go to OK or HELLO first and they wouldn’t allow it,
But does every story begin with Katie says, and end with her reps denying it? Because she can pretend the lies are nothing to do with her

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Pay per view live stream wedding ffs! she is so desperate now πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ
Where is this??? Can't find it! Can feel a BigBlue2018 fantasy story brewing!!!!

People can't get me to go to a wedding if it's free, there's no way I would pay for the torture.
I would, waiting for the minister to ask 'is there anyone here present who knows of any lawful reason Krusty and Clearblue should not marry speak now or forever hold your peace'.

Floodgates would open! You'd have to queue up to get a say!!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Where is this??? Can't find it! Can feel a BigBlue2018 fantasy story brewing!!!!

I would, waiting for the minister to ask 'is there anyone here present who knows of any lawful reason Krusty and Clearblue should not marry speak now or forever hold your peace'.

Floodgates would open! You'd have to queue up to get a say!!!!
Is she selling views for her next wedding? Ohhhhh yes she is.......ohhhhhhh no she isn't πŸ˜‚

Attachments

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Harvey now has a 'Show Biz' representative. Guess who? Lucky7 of course! Rediculous.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Every time I see filtered Funghi Fern I see Noddy 🀦

Meanwhile over in The Fail....Lozza wore a jumper 😴. That's another 1 of her exes "allegedly" gonna be a daddy. Babies all around.... except her! How many weeks has Lozza been 20 weeks pregnant now? It seems like forever 🀣
Q: Why does the elephant have big ears?
A: Because Noddy won't pay the ransom!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I find her actually terrifying! I watched a clip of her speaking about her petition & l had to stop watching. Her face is a just a mess & all her own doing. Lips puffed up & the teeth! Jeez the teeth are glowing!

Just know she will be livid Kieran’s partner is pregnant! How dare he not tell her first! Id have loved to have been a fly on the wall when she found outπŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I find her actually terrifying! I watched a clip of her speaking about her petition & l had to stop watching. Her face is a just a mess & all her own doing. Lips puffed up & the teeth! Jeez the teeth are glowing!

Just know she will be livid Kieran’s partner is pregnant! How dare he not tell her first! Id have loved to have been a fly on the wall when she found outπŸ˜‚
You couldn't blame him for never telling her really - she's trash. I like Michelle, she has done a good job of including but not obviously including her son in a very respectful and private way. I wish their family unit all the best.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
"Goin' to the chapel and we're gonna get married
Goin' to the chapel and we're gonna get married
Gee, I really love you and we're gonna get married
Goin' to the chapel of love"

Pwicey: "No we're not 'Clearblue Cole', were going to Sheesh, it's free and Prep Kitchen are chucking in the canapes".

Clearblue: "What are canapes innit?"

Pwicey: "Who the duck knows but they're free. Woo Hoo!"

Pwicey then goes off to get ready for the ceremony which is being conducted by Dick Emery the vicar as all 3 of them have Turkey Teef.

White adapted tracksuit is laid out in the bridal suite, well the bogs at Sheesh. No bottoms so Skanky can air her Flaps if she gets nervous.

Fern and the hairdresser turn up.

Fern: "What look do you want you fucker? I was thinking the bleeping demure Christopher Biggins as Widow bleeping Twanky in panto?"

"Is it free?"

"Yep"

"That'll do"

Hairdresser: "Which wig do you want?"

"The cleanest".

"Bollocks where's the Shake and Vac and Fabreeze?"

Meanwhile the 'bridesmaids' are gathering. Using the term loosely as Pwicey has no female friends so up trips Wee Jimmy Krankie and Madge from Benidorm.

Clearblue is getting jittery with his ushers, Alan Partridge, Richard Madeley and Bernie Clifton and his Ostrich Oswald.

Sid is supposed to be ring bearer but has swollowed the rings in protest at this debarkle, Madley and Partridge are trying to fish them out of his arse with sticks.

In the cordoned off area where the ceremony is being held Amy is being wheeled in in her iron lung.

Clearblue looks resplendent in his matching white tracksuit and Alan and Richard have sucessfully retrieved the rings from Sids arse. Still covered in tit but he doesn't think Pwicey will notice.

Bridal Chorus strikes up and here comes Pwicey in a pink mobility scooter. As she's heading down the aisle she shreaks "Oh duck, I forgot to invite my kids, never mind, 5 less people to feed".

To be continued - the ceremony and reception...

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
You couldn't blame him for never telling her really - she's trash. I like Michelle, she has done a good job of including but not obviously including her son in a very respectful and private way. I wish their family unit all the best.
I don’t see why he would need to tell her. Not as if they have a good friendly relationship. They only need to speak re their kids. He knew how she would react & obviously can’t be bothered dealing with her dramatics!

• Haha
  • Heart
"Goin' to the chapel and we're gonna get married
Goin' to the chapel and we're gonna get married
Gee, I really love you and we're gonna get married
Goin' to the chapel of love"

Pwicey: "No we're not 'Clearblue Cole', were going to Sheesh, it's free and Prep Kitchen are chucking in the canapes".

Clearblue: "What are canapes innit?"

Pwicey: "Who the duck knows but they're free. Woo Hoo!"

Pwicey then goes off to get ready for the ceremony which is being conducted by Dick Emery the vicar as all 3 of them have Turkey Teef.

White adapted tracksuit is laid out in the bridal suite, well the bogs at Sheesh. No bottoms so Skanky can air her Flaps if she gets nervous.

Fern and the hairdresser turn up.

Fern: "What look do you want you fucker? I was thinking the bleeping demure Christopher Biggins as Widow bleeping Twanky in panto?"

"Is it free?"

"Yep"

"That'll do"

Hairdresser: "Which wig do you want?"

"The cleanest".

"Bollocks where's the Shake and Vac and Fabreeze?"

Meanwhile the 'bridesmaids' are gathering. Using the term loosely as Pwicey has no female friends so up trips Wee Jimmy Krankie and Madge from Benidorm.

Clearblue is getting jittery with his ushers, Alan Partridge, Richard Madeley and Bernie Clifton and his Ostrich Oswald.

Sid is supposed to be ring bearer but has swollowed the rings in protest at this debarkle, Madley and Partridge are trying to fish them out of his arse with sticks.

In the cordoned off area where the ceremony is being held Amy is being wheeled in in her iron lung.

Clearblue looks resplendent in his matching white tracksuit and Alan and Richard have sucessfully retrieved the rings from Sids arse. Still covered in tit but he doesn't think Pwicey will notice.

Bridal Chorus strikes up and here comes Pwicey in a pink mobility scooter. As she's heading down the aisle she shreaks "Oh duck, I forgot to invite my kids, never mind, 5 less people to feed".

To be continued - the ceremony and reception...
bleeping brilliant - and the pics of the cast at the end - crying with laughter - 'trying to fish them out of his arse with sticks'. Bravo, bravo, bravo!!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ Encore!!!

• Haha
bleeping brilliant - and the pics of the cast at the end - crying with laughter - 'trying to fish them out of his arse with sticks'. Bravo, bravo, bravo!!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ Encore!!!
Ceremony and reception coming up. Just gone off to watch 'The Chase' with a glass of wine for inspiration!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.