Katie Price #249 Awful mother, your life is a farce. With lips like a baboon's arse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Made it over, @MrsBsDayOff 😂 Here’s my contribution!

Wouldn't surprise me at all if it's true. Plus we have all seen the photos of Bunny done up to the nines and wearing grown up clothing! I hope Kieran is aware of this and can use it to support his case.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
My Niece is starting to get into makeup but I always tell her she's beautiful and she doesn't need it.
---

Yep when my sister got into trouble money wise she didn't pay her council tax and had a date for court very quickly.
They are normally ok if you call and explain and set up a payment plan. That’s what I did for my mum x

Reactions: 13
Wonder what they'll be doing today? Surely not more traipsing around in that humidity looking at tat. Bet she keeps walking around hoping loads of "fans" recognise them. Maybe she'll give Phil and Grant an airing at the pool. Just how embarrassing must that be for those kids particularly Jett? She's always had big implants but these are just like the ones you get in joke shops. I'd be surprised if some people weren't just laughing and pointing at her. Can she not see just how ridiculous these ones look?
Weather forecast for today there is 100% chance of rain and thundershowers.
---
A few stills from the MM advertisement
Totally devoid of taste as usual.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So ch4 spokesperson has stated that "none of the work done to the MM were paid for by the production company" so who paid then? Another load of bullshit

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Oooh, oooh, look at this, it's MM has had a ratings fail, fancy that!

So if production didn't pay for the renovations who did? Must have been her then as I can't see all those contractors working for free, not to mention the cost of all the materials.

Reactions: 21
Well, it's not TOTAL bullshit because Katie DOES risk a fine if she is caught filming OF footage out there. And she has done similar before (remember those terrible topless shots of her in the sea with Kris Boyson? (vomit)
So it's not too much of a stretch.
And as for #mumandkidsholiday. She forgot that the whole world knows that Biffer Carl is with them - you know, the man they're terrified of and who wasn't allowed to be around them for nigh on a year.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Wouldn't surprise me at all if it's true. Plus we have all seen the photos of Bunny done up to the nines and wearing grown up clothing! I hope Kieran is aware of this and can use it to support his case.
That site’s been quite accurate in the past, remember when bunny was eating a lollipop. No smoke without fire How do we know how much brains skanky has left
She’s dangerous I think

Reactions: 18
Oh peaking I used to love Pernot but it does your head in my close friends husband used to drink it,popped into a park he worked for to pick something up from the little hut there,he raged and turned over all the benches in the park threw up (duck how he got the strength so heavy)and destroyed the hut..erm Thiscwas a Christmas Eve.It little does do your bonce.
Hey, Dolly, the first time I ever got drunk was when me and a bunch of friends went down the cemetery and drank 1 litre bottles of cider, dearie me, I was only 15, I don't remember getting home!

Favourite booze was dry Martini and lemonade/Pina Colada cocktail.

Reactions: 14
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Hey, Dolly, the first time I ever got drunk was when me and a bunch of friends went down the cemetery and drank 1 litre bottles of cider, dearie me, I was only 15, I don't remember getting home!

Favourite booze was dry Martini and lemonade/Pina Colada cocktail.
Aged 16 on holiday in Devon. As I looked the oldest of our friends I was sent to the off license to buy cider, scrumpy they call it. I bought 4 large bottles of it and a bag of planters peanuts.
Im going to say that the Planters might have been the mistake I made that night, but probably not.
I wished for death that morning. Never touched cider again.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.