Katie Price #249 Awful mother, your life is a farce. With lips like a baboon's arse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Indeed, AFP would have been entitled to a 6 week aftercare package upon discharge, but it’s quite basic and due to staff pressures these days can be very limited, many Trusts struggling to supply much aftercare.

Basic package is….

Eligible for free care and support at home for up to 6 weeks after a stay in hospital, or to prevent you going into hospital.
Known as intermediate care or reablement. The idea is to get you back to being as independent as you were before.
It might include equipment or home adaptations to help you get around the house.
Or it might be home help from a paid carer for tasks like cleaning, getting washed and dressed, and using the toilet.

Pretty sure AFP would have required additional care from a private provider, which will have cost, this can run into £100s or even £1000s per week, suspect for AFP this would hit the Pwice family reserves hard over time. For her to be re-admitted though it wouldn't be the fact it’s costing her cash, she must be very sick. I think her body is rejecting the transplant, the meds to counter this aren’t working, or maybe she has a serious infection, could be both. Whatever the reason, for her daughter to swan off on holiday says it all about Skank, her mum could easily pass at any moment, honestly Skank is dead inside, I would be with my mother as much as I could, not on a f*cking holiday or whatever it is they are up to. F*ck you TV channels and the likes of Lorraine Kelly platforming this cold-hearted dead-inside witch, time it was revealed who she is, and someone to report the truth about her behaviour whilst her mum was seriously ill. Skank truly is a vile individual.
I agree with this but the upshot for Kipper is she can monetise the mad dash back home as AFP “ suddenly” takes a turn for the worst , no one will say and ask “ that’s all good and well miss price, but your mother was readmitted before you hopped on that plane to your jollies, why did you go knowing this information?”

Reactions: 18
WOW if I was Kieran & saw this (assume it's Bunny), I would be straight on to SS & investigating this. Maybe KFP is promoting this innocent girl on site's we don't know about.... Jeez, it's getting worse. :mad: What the hell are authorities doing? Those kids have literally been RIPPED AWAY from their daddy & a secure home. How did it go from her having supervised access to 100% access? I feel sick in my stomach, worrying about what is happening to them & how they're safety & well being is being compromised😢
It’s a hear say gossip site. Sadly I’m not sure they could act with just this info. If more concrete info came to light then social services def need to know. It really must be a worry for the rest of the family. Kipper will think it’s harmless as “ no one would be getting hurt” but she should know damn well the lengths people will go to, and there is also the question that creeps use “ surrogates” if they can’t get the person. I am really hoping this is just a made up rumour. But with her you just don’t know

Reactions: 20
Snake bite was my first encounter with alcohol, wont be doing that again or the pernod & black
I bleeping love Pernod and black dropped in a pint of cider a black witch unlike skanky who’s a bleeping witch.
---
Why do fans always say things like "Despite what people may think about @katieprice its clear how much she loves her kids and how important sorting out her home is." Isn't that true of every half decent parent? It gets said about Kipper as though it makes her really special, it doesn't, loving your kids and providing a decent home for them is a basic requirement of parenting FFS.

The very fact that people feel the need to keep saying it just shows to me that there's an underlying problem
The thing that gets me is the oh she’s such a great mum who the hell else in God’s green earth is constantly told via social media is oh you’re a fab mother nobody ever else gets these comments do they 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 21
Snake bite was my first encounter with alcohol, wont be doing that again or the pernod & black
Oh peaking I used to love Pernot but it does your head in my close friends husband used to drink it,popped into a park he worked for to pick something up from the little hut there,he raged and turned over all the benches in the park threw up (duck how he got the strength so heavy)and destroyed the hut..erm Thiscwas a Christmas Eve.It little does do your bonce.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
It sounds brutal to be honest. I didn't know they'd be intubated afterwards and then have to consciously learn to breathe again because your nerves don't link up well with the nerves in the donor lung. It must be really terrifying. I can well imagine it being very hard for an older person.
I don't think KP will be that interested in the situation until it can benefit her.
All of which are reasons why they don't usually do transplants on older people.

It’s as bulkshit as this being a Mum and kids holiday.
Does anybody have a clue why they are pretending to be apart?I mean, everybody knows,( apart from the most dense of their fans).
I think Kipper believes she will be able to resurrect her career if she appears to be the single obnoxious party girl 'Jordan' again like she was at the start, its all rinse and repeat, never anything new in Kipper world ... appear as Jordan the 'Glamma gurl' for a bit, raise her profile, then get on some reality TV shows so the public can see how lovely she is really and then announce to her newly adoring fans that she and Carol have got back together just in time for her new 'Kipper and Carol' reality show ... its not going to happen

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Indeed, AFP would have been entitled to a 6 week aftercare package upon discharge, but it’s quite basic and due to staff pressures these days can be very limited, many Trusts struggling to supply much aftercare.

Basic package is….

Eligible for free care and support at home for up to 6 weeks after a stay in hospital, or to prevent you going into hospital.
Known as intermediate care or reablement. The idea is to get you back to being as independent as you were before.
It might include equipment or home adaptations to help you get around the house.
Or it might be home help from a paid carer for tasks like cleaning, getting washed and dressed, and using the toilet.

Pretty sure AFP would have required additional care from a private provider, which will have cost, this can run into £100s or even £1000s per week, suspect for AFP this would hit the Pwice family reserves hard over time. For her to be re-admitted though it wouldn't be the fact it’s costing her cash, she must be very sick. I think her body is rejecting the transplant, the meds to counter this aren’t working, or maybe she has a serious infection, could be both. Whatever the reason, for her daughter to swan off on holiday says it all about Skank, her mum could easily pass at any moment, honestly Skank is dead inside, I would be with my mother as much as I could, not on a f*cking holiday or whatever it is they are up to. F*ck you TV channels and the likes of Lorraine Kelly platforming this cold-hearted dead-inside witch, time it was revealed who she is, and someone to report the truth about her behaviour whilst her mum was seriously ill. Skank truly is a vile individual.
Before my MIL died she had a live in carer and that cost £600 a week. Before that she had someone come in 4 times a day for meals and to get her up/put her to bed. That was £25 per hour so was actually cheaper to have someone live in.

• Heart
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.