Katie Price #249 Awful mother, your life is a farce. With lips like a baboon's arse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's not paid attention to what was written has she? It says 'The former glamour model, 44, posed in pink lingerie while on a trip to the country'.

It doesn't state when so it probably happened last time and she got free advertising out of it so why is she so
salty?
Who Google’s themselves especially on holiday. When she would be with her children doing age appropriate activities

• Haha
Reactions: 16
God her norks are so so painful and cumbersome looking. They make her look so fat as well. Swollen af and her face just looks pained with every movement.
She may well be addicted to pain meds, in fact she must be as surgery and recovery always involve strong opiates so she must have a steady prescription. No doubt she doctor shops too. Thailand is rife with dodgy docs who will do anything and you can buy hardcore benzos and ketamine otc! At least you could when I spent 6 months travelling in SE Asia in 2005.

Reactions: 18
I think all the cape and daggers is for there families they don’t won’t the backlash or told you so

Reactions: 12
God her norks are so so painful and cumbersome looking. They make her look so fat as well. Swollen af and her face just looks pained with every movement.
She may well be addicted to pain meds, in fact she must be as surgery and recovery always involve strong opiates so she must have a steady prescription. No doubt she doctor shops too. Thailand is rife with dodgy docs who will do anything and you can buy hardcore benzos and ketamine otc! At least you could when I spent 6 months travelling in SE Asia in 2005.
Interesting about the drugs you can buy there, I have a feeling something might happen on this holiday, a drug induced meltdown or a fight with Sinky.

Reactions: 17
Interesting about the drugs you can buy there, I have a feeling something might happen on this holiday, a drug induced meltdown or a fight with Sinky.
The amount of accidents and domestics I've seen among regular tourists in Thailand, I imagine her tit would be 500 x worse. The amount of drugs and drink people do there is off the scale. If the cops show up you'd better be prepared to pay them a hefty bribe too.
Its really expensive to get treatment there and on the islands you're stranded near enough.
So yeah... Recipe for disaster.

Reactions: 19
Wouldn't surprise me at all if it's true. Plus we have all seen the photos of Bunny done up to the nines and wearing grown up clothing! I hope Kieran is aware of this and can use it to support his case.
I don't often defend Kipper (never) ... But, I don't believe that she would do this. She puts pics of Bunny on SM for shock value to try and get media attention, but, I don't think she would actually do this - Kipper thinks she has still 'got it', any pictures for sale would be of herself
---
In my opinion MM was her last shot at a mainstream reality TV show... And it has failed... Boo hoo ... Bugger off Kipper you are completely done in terms of a reality TV series, the world has moved on

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
I don't often defend Kipper (never) ... But, I don't believe that she would do this. She puts pics of Bunny on SM for shock value to try and get media attention, but, I don't think she would actually do this - Kipper thinks she has still 'got it', any pictures for sale would be of herself
---
In my opinion MM was her last shot at a mainstream reality TV show... And it has failed... Boo hoo ... Bugger off Kipper you are completely done in terms of a reality TV series, the world has moved on
I don't think all those blind items are necessarily true. Some of them could be made up sometimes. On the other hand I think Kipper has no sense of boundaries with the kids which is concerning. Like the live TikTok and not understanding ( or caring) an 8 year old girl might get live comments from pervs.

Reactions: 14
Not only did you clearly have a lucky escape Costa Rica is truly a magical place so I hope you have a lovely holiday. I don't wish the same to Kipper x

ps hope you get to see some sloths
They will be dossing around on the sun-loungers!
---
Katie Price# 250

Birthday and Valentines Day in Thailand. Still no sign of a wedding band!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.