Katie Price #249 Awful mother, your life is a farce. With lips like a baboon's arse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congrats to @Rosiecosy on our new thread title! :love:

Recap: She was spotted in Brighton on bin day last week. The bins looked and smelled better than she did. Had a meal at Browns and probably did a runner without paying. Now she's fecked off to Asia for three weeks with deck boy and the kids. Lets hope the surgery she is inevitably going for is to get her mouth sewn up!

Karry On Krusties.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
I'm not great at recaps because I forget things but she did manage to swerve court again. The bankruptcy hearing was adjourned and rumours
( from our good sources here on the Kipper threads) are that she was moaning to family and hinting she might do herself some harm).
A new date has been set in April 12th but DC16 said she didn't need to be there, only the trustees. So that could mean a few things but it's not entirely clear.

Reactions: 39
Morning everyone 😘

I have managed to put the OH of their breakfast 😂 I gave OH a look at the picture of Skanky walking along the road.We discussed the bankruptcy and OH said if you owe the bank a £1.000 you have a problem if you owe a million pounds they have a problem, how true. OH said yep she has MH issues cause how she could possibly think she looks good is beyond them.

We don’t often discuss skank because OH can’t stand her. As for taking J&B on holiday to Thailand for 3 weeks is beyond me how can she get away with it. Rule for her and a different set for us plebs.

Happy Monday ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Congrats to @Rosiecosy on our new thread title! :love:

Recap: She was spotted in Brighton on bin day last week. The bins looked and smelled better than she did. Had a meal at Browns and probably did a runner without paying. Now she's fecked off to Asia for three weeks with deck boy and the kids. Lets hope the surgery she is inevitably going for is to get her mouth sewn up!

Karry On Krusties.

Another nutter - Could be Price, but the blonde wig, rules that out I guess. Spent £80K on silicone. Unbelievable these creatures walk amongst us.
1676287180004.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
I found a thing called a 'Winding up Petition' which takes 8 - 10 weeks and is a last resort when companies don't pay debt . I know Kipper's bankruptcy is personal to her but I wonder if something similar to this is being prepared for April? It just seems a very specific time period for the adjournment - 10 weeks and I don't get how the court could expect her to be magically well after 10 weeks if she was unfit. Makes me think there is a specific order or process that takes that amount of time. Hmmm Hmmy Hmmm. :unsure:

Reactions: 29
I've been reading to keep up but too pissed off to type 😡 I just keep reminding myself that whatever she seemingly keeps getting away with, visually she's completely fucked 😁 she can fake & filter all she likes but she is totally mangled from top to bottom. And that's all that matters to her. Looking good & being popular. She's lost both. Absolutely failed & no way back 😜

I wonder what happened with her illegal Valentine's raffle? Raked in a few quid from a couple of gullible idiot's no doubt. No winner & money kept 🙄

I feel sick for Kieran & those little kids. He must be out of his mind. We all know what reputation Thailand has. I'm sure we're all thinking the same 😭 How the duck has she been allowed to keep them away from their dad for 3 months now? Jett not at school. Bunny now out for half term & 2 extra weeks. Can't attend court because of MH, yet can look after the kids. Someone make it make sense please 🤷

I cling desperately to the hope that a spectacular fall is coming. A fall that even her pathetic defenders will not be able to ignore. Something that can't be swept under the carpet or glossed over.

Just thinking....all her books are complete fabrication. Any Krusty writer's among us? Perhaps a book containing the truth? It would be a bloody big book. All proceeds going to Kieran & Alex 😁

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
I just had a thought, if someone in her family pulls her and Sb's strings, maybe they suggested or even paid for a holiday to keep her quiet whilst they try and hide incriminating stuff?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I wonder if she’s gone away for 3 weeks because she new SS were getting close to getting the kids off her. It’d be typical of her to think ‘you can’t get them from me if I’m not here’

• Sad
Reactions: 33
Well,scum article.Surely it’s more that that for Business Class.

Well done The Scum for highlighting this. Interesting that says she's gone for a week 🤔 If she's fucked off all that way for 1 week there's definitely something dodgy going on!

Reactions: 46
Well,scum article.Surely it’s more that that for Business Class.

The 'source' said taken them for 'the week' ! We know 'the source' is usually SFP. So have they gone for 1 week or 3? Long way to go for a week. £3K per flight, then there may also be other internal flights & transfers to hotel.... Carrying on living like a lottery winner, as usual.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.