Katie Price #249 Awful mother, your life is a farce. With lips like a baboon's arse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh well no surprises there! What they should have said was that she has cancelled because she decided to duck off on holiday instead of turning up for a pre arranged appearance!
---

I think you're right. I think she thought all she had to do was ride it out for a year or two and then be discharged with no consequence so she could get back to scamming people left and right again and not paying her bills.
Eeeew! I can't understand how any man ( or any human) could go near her. She looks rancid and we have been told my numerous posters ( and PA) that she stinks to high heaven. Worst thing is she doesn't even care and is quite proud of the fact. Dirty witch
---

Years ago in my early 20's I dabbled with coke and it made me feel really mellow, chatty as hell but really at ease. The only thing that used to send me crackers was Diamond White....
Oh dear diamond white mixed with castaway which in its self wasn’t really alcoholic but together blast away oh the memories or actually not remembering a thing 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 20
What’s everyone view on the idea of her selling pictures of Bunny? This isn’t like posting them to IG - this is sinister. Who’s buying pics of a wee girl looking like she’s Jon Benet Ramsey? No one with good intentions.

Just when I think she can’t get any lower..

And as for AFP, whilst I try to pride myself to not wish ill will on a decrepit old biddy I find myself not giving a duck what happens to her either way. Personally I think she was too old for such a procedure. My Gran and Gramps are 90 so much old and are fairly wealthy and if they can they go private to help themselves and not to use up someone else’s space elsewhere who can’t. If you can afford private and your family won’t provide it must just show you’ve worn out your use!
It would be a huge red flag if she was actively shopping photos of a child to random people. Who knows if it's true or actually her though?

Reactions: 18
Skanky looks like the old granny out of the Beverley Hillbilly’s show.
Mad innit 😁 Skank there, filtered to infinity, pretending she’s a 20yo Love Island Girl, when she wakes up every morning looking as you say, a late middle-aged granny in real life. All the ageing influencers are at it, but gee Skank is one of the most ridiculous.

When you put the fake and real faces side by side it’s just such a joke. Although we are all annoyed about the BH and this holiday, you do realise our karma is arriving with the state of her face and body, she must hate that outside the filters and photoshopping the reality is she now looks in her 50s….cheers me up putting her real face in the filtered ones, her ‘model’ looks is all she ever had, and they’ve left the building now 👍🏾😁

028EE38B-84AF-46B6-A12B-34966FB2B013.png

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Oh dear diamond white mixed with castaway which in its self wasn’t really alcoholic but together blast away oh the memories or actually not remembering a thing 🤭
Ah! A Blastaway. Responsible for many a drunken night at uni. Happy days

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oooh, oooh, look at this, it's MM has had a ratings fail, fancy that!

Pissing myself over this part, haha C4 serves you right, let’s hope this is the end of the platforming of the narc by mainstream TV …

It was beaten by BBC Two’s Inside The Factory with Gregg Wallace – which focused on how tortilla chips are made – on 1.2million.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
The name castaway brings up ( so to speak) a strange flashback for me involving a tent, sleeping bags, my friend Claire and vomit. 😅 :sick:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Brilliant! 😂 😂

Screen Shot 2023-02-16 at 12.41.13.png

People are tired of her arrogance and the bankruptcy excuses. you could see it on that Farage programme when she was blase about owing money, peoples smiles dropped and they looked pretty pissed off.

• Haha
Reactions: 27

The media are so bitchy to her, they barely cover their disdain...

' It was beaten by BBC Two’s Inside The Factory with Gregg Wallace – which focused on how tortilla chips are made – on 1.2million.'

I love it!!

🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26

and THIS is why she cant get another reality TV show ... she is no longer a draw, no one is interested in her anymore ... TV Kipper is a sinking ship and no amount of screeching will stop it

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Why do fans always say things like "Despite what people may think about @katieprice its clear how much she loves her kids and how important sorting out her home is." Isn't that true of every half decent parent? It gets said about Kipper as though it makes her really special, it doesn't, loving your kids and providing a decent home for them is a basic requirement of parenting FFS.

The very fact that people feel the need to keep saying it just shows to me that there's an underlying problem

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Mad innit 😁 Skank there, filtered to infinity, pretending she’s a 20yo Love Island Girl, when she wakes up every morning looking as you say, a late middle-aged granny in real life. All the ageing influencers are at it, but gee Skank is one of the most ridiculous.

When you put the fake and real faces side by side it’s just such a joke. Although we are all annoyed about the BH and this holiday, you do realise our karma is arriving with the state of her face and body, she must hate that outside the filters and photoshopping the reality is she now looks in her 50s….cheers me up putting her real face in the filtered ones, her ‘model’ looks is all she ever had, and they’ve left the building now 👍🏾😁

View attachment 1964270
This is my current favourite photo comparison shot.Does anyone remember the film “ SHE”.
It’s like looking at Ursula Andress when she stepped out of the flames for the second time.
By the way, in no way can KP be compared to Ursula Andress otherwise.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Pissing myself over this part, haha C4 serves you right, let’s hope this is the end of the platforming of the narc by mainstream TV …

It was beaten by BBC Two’s Inside The Factory with Gregg Wallace – which focused on how tortilla chips are made – on 1.2million.
😂😂😂 This really tickled me!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.