Katie Price #249 Awful mother, your life is a farce. With lips like a baboon's arse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would say it's Karma ... AFP made Kipper what she is, no one to blame but herself, Kipper is emotionally detached from what I can see. I would bet that AFP blocked Ray Infields access to the children and poisoned them against him - just as Kipper has with KH ... There isnt much in it between her and her mother ... Two peas in a pod
Probably true. Kipper hating her surname and wanting to change it early on could be parental alienation, just like what she's done to Kieran. I read that narcissists get impatient with loved ones being ill. They don't get the usual attention and use out of them, so they just ignore them....and feck off holiday it seems.

Reactions: 19
This makes my blood boil - there are so many families in abject poverty right now that would benefit from a home-makeover. Veterans, carers, people on the absolute breadline. There was a recent story of a 2 year old who DIED because his home was riddled with mould. THESE are the people who Channel 4 should be directing their money towards rather than someone who has had it all, spent it all, owes it all and who is so entitled, won't even appreciate the finished result. I give it four months before it's an absolute tit-tip again.

I despair of this so called "celebrity culture" where everything is expected for free and nothing is earned decently. :cry:

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 55
This makes my blood boil - there are so many families in abject poverty right now that would benefit from a home-makeover. Veterans, carers, people on the absolute breadline. There was a recent story of a 2 year old who DIED because his home was riddled with mould. THESE are the people who Channel 4 should be directing their money towards rather than someone who has had it all, spent it all, owes it all and who is so entitled, won't even appreciate the finished result. I give it four months before it's an absolute tit-tip again.

I despair of this so called "celebrity culture" where everything is expected for free and nothing is earned decently. :cry:
I generally hate these types of shows, find them really in your face and ostentatious for the reasons you stated. I watched one episode of the Chateau one where they didn't have 30k to fix the roof and then it just magically appeared. I'm guessing C4 stumped up the cash for that too. I thought, what a greedy pair, they even charged people to come and work for them. I can't watch the grand designs type ones either because I find it so wasteful the number of people building massive houses which would cost about 10 grand a year to heat. That's not even getting into the fact of how KP has virtually stolen money from businesses and all her offences.....she's got to be the most unworthy of the lot.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
A few stills from the MM advertisement
She really has got the most atrocious taste and I bet the MM producers egged her on in order to make a fool of her.

to add: one of the comments on the Crazy days and Nights article " Katie Price is a less talented, less intelligent, and lower class version of the KTrashians, and that is saying something."

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Made it over, @MrsBsDayOff 😂 Here’s my contribution!

WOW if I was Kieran & saw this (assume it's Bunny), I would be straight on to SS & investigating this. Maybe KFP is promoting this innocent girl on site's we don't know about.... Jeez, it's getting worse. :mad: What the hell are authorities doing? Those kids have literally been RIPPED AWAY from their daddy & a secure home. How did it go from her having supervised access to 100% access? I feel sick in my stomach, worrying about what is happening to them & how they're safety & well being is being compromised😢

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
A few stills from the MM advertisement
HaHa woo hoo, tell you what I do love about her crappy TV shows these days, she can’t filter her face to infinity and that harsh HighDef glare shows her f*cked up visage in all its glorious wrinkled warty lumpy glory. The witch in me takes enormous solace that as we are basically the same age, well I’m actually 6 months older than her and despite me having no surgery, and yeah I’m boasting here, I look 20 years younger than old Skanky face. Add in her strutting around looking ridiculous with her stuck on footballs chest and shot putter body, at least we have the laughs seeing her true self. There’s your real OF Hot Model Lads 👍🏾

A03BAA40-D4A8-4E8A-A84E-E474D113690A.png

Edit…sorry #okeep had to post another photo for comparison 😁

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
WOW if I was Kieran & saw this (assume it's Bunny), I would be straight on to SS & investigating this. Maybe KFP is promoting this innocent girl on site's we don't know about.... Jeez, it's getting worse. :mad: What the hell are authorities doing? Those kids have literally been RIPPED AWAY from their daddy & a secure home. How did it go from her having supervised access to 100% access? I feel sick in my stomach, worrying about what is happening to them & how they're safety & well being is being compromised😢
Can somebody just let Kieran know.🙁
---
This was posted on another grifting witches Tattle (Charlotte Dawson), certainly applies to Skanky too.
Should be posted to cuntface.

Reactions: 13
HaHa woo hoo, tell you what I do love about her crappy TV shows these days, she can’t filter her face to infinity and that harsh HighDef glare shows her f*cked up visage in all its glorious wrinkled warty lumpy glory. The witch in me takes enormous solace that as we are basically the same age, well I’m actually 6 months older than her and despite me having no surgery, and yeah I’m boasting here, I look 20 years younger than old Skanky face. Add in her strutting around looking ridiculous with her stuck on footballs chest and shot putter body, at least we have the laughs seeing her true self. There’s your real OF Hot Model Lads 👍🏾

View attachment 1963973

Edit…sorry #okeep had to post another photo for comparison 😁
Definitely the nastiness coming out in her face, just like the film, Picture of Dorian Gray. Totally different to the filtered one's. She looks shocking.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Made it over, @MrsBsDayOff 😂 Here’s my contribution!

Screen Shot 2023-02-16 at 10.05.19.png

Hi :) This sounds very dodgy but it's also sort of vague. I wonder if the blind is trying to imply the photos are sexualised, or is it more like when KP gets Bunny to pose in her horrible clothes? That would be advertising, which is one thing and not good.....but actually taking requests and selling specific photos, that would be a whole lot dodgier!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
You've got an iconic beauty and then you've got price and marsh.
Probably true. Kipper hating her surname and wanting to change it early on could be parental alienation, just like what she's done to Kieran. I read that narcissists get impatient with loved ones being ill. They don't get the usual attention and use out of them, so they just ignore them....and feck off holiday it seems.
BIB This has felt so true for me lately, I really think you're right. It's horrible and I feel for Amy. Sorry

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.