Katie Price #249 Awful mother, your life is a farce. With lips like a baboon's arse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Came out of hospital for a short while, still on oxygen, but couldn’t cope & was taken back in. Mr PP looking to get help for her on NHS if/when she gets home again. She was very demanding as usual. Having a lung transplant at 70 & still ill, seems like a waste of time, if you’re no better than before the op, in my opinion. Unbelievable that KFP has F’d off again to Thailand, same as before, when AFP was taken into hospital for the op. What a loving, caring daughter she raised…. NOT🤢

i dont think she would be taken back in because he couldnt cope as the local council would be in there or a private firm or i would have thought sophie would step in caring between them all

you dont get taken back in for that,taken back in because her health is bad and not at the stage she should of been yes i cant see her re admitted just because he is finding it hard

i do think things have not been as straight forward as they had hoped and i think she is pretty ill just my opimion though

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Ray Infield seems to get a bad rap off KP for 'abandoning' her but in fairness he seems to work and has never cashed in to my knowledge - I think as usual KP exaggerated the extent to which he was absent from her life.
---
i dont think she would be taken back in because he couldnt cope as the local council would be in there or a private firm or i would have thought sophie would step in caring between them all

you dont get taken back in for that,taken back in because her health is bad and not at the stage she should of been yes i cant see her re admitted just because he is finding it hard

i do think things have not been as straight forward as they had hoped and i think she is pretty ill just my opimion though
I think so too, it sounds from the bits and pieces so far that this transplant has not gone particularly well. Remember we were all speculating that a story would appear about the "Christmas miracle", it may have to wait a few months for Amy to improve

Reactions: 16
also you hope that the op will improve vastly her quality of life but there is no guarantee and she is 70yrs that will go against her the body will take along time to heal

with the person i knew very very well and was at Harefield through their heart transplant it lasted 6yrs for them but having it also caused other problems it not always the miracle people think

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Ah but AFP is an evil witch, it's always to good die young and the evil buggers live forever.
Down here when the wrong uns die, the ones who are always up in Court. Their mates say (on Facebook),
"he was a legend"

"He would give you their last penny" (that they had mugged from someone)

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I'm reading it that Amy Price couldn't cope after the op so was taken back in to hospital.
And that her husband is wanting extra support when she goes home again.

Not that I give a flying fart about either of them.

• Haha
Reactions: 21

It sounds brutal to be honest. I didn't know they'd be intubated afterwards and then have to consciously learn to breathe again because your nerves don't link up well with the nerves in the donor lung. It must be really terrifying. I can well imagine it being very hard for an older person.
I don't think KP will be that interested in the situation until it can benefit her.

• Sad
Reactions: 28
Just checked that twit Sink-Boy’s IG to see if there were anymore comments about Skank, haha he appears to have deleted those ones asking why weren’t there photos of Katie and the kids as they could see Bunny reflected in the stories he posted 😁 He’s deleting anything referencing her and the kids, OMG they really are going to carry on pretending they are holidaying in the same place apart 😂 Why are they doing this, it‘s like watching the film dumb and dumber with these two, it’s so bizarre, it’s obvious he’s there with her, who are they kidding. It’s mad. 🤦🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️😁

• Haha
Reactions: 35
A good friend of mine just shared this with me. :LOL:

Jettp1.png

Jettp2.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I'm reading it that Amy Price couldn't cope after the op so was taken back in to hospital.

And wanting it all provided by the good old tax payer no doubt?
Wonder which muvva of the year doesn't pay tax and had what it owes written off?
You couldn't make it up, what a grifting bunch of cunts.😠😠

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 23

I'm thinking Amy the terminal came home but still needed a nurse or a carer to be there most if not 24/7 and couldn't get the care she needed for free on the nhs it started eating into the families slush fund so she got shipped back into hospital.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
I just went back to look at Skank's statement over 'the video'. What seems really odd is the fact she focuses on Kieran's alleged affairs for about half of her statement. She claims the kids told social workers the names of women and they were shocked. First of all, how would the kids know about Kieran having affairs that were supposedly through his work and presumably when they were at school? And why would social workers be remotely interested in a parent's supposed affairs which would be consensual? Isn't that a huge waste of their time? I don't think they would even ask the kids, they must have been told by 'someone' the names of these women.

View attachment 1961562
What’s also really clear from this post is that she didn’t write it

Reactions: 19
That sofa isn’t going to last 5 minutes sitting on it like that 🤦🏻‍♀️
wtf is that black and pink rope/whip holding the windows closed behind her ? is that a gift off love honey for valentines day, or is she trying to keep sink boy and the kids home ? if i had to guess,i would say someone has broken in at sometime by popping the small window and then reaching in to open the big window to gain access, looks like shes tied them together to stop them being reopened.mmmmmm, no mention of being broken in anywhere but shes buggered off abroad suddenly,wonder what thats all about,maybe karmas closer than we all thought

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
What’s also really clear from this post is that she didn’t write it
Oh yes, 100% she didn't. It's interesting because there was a version posted in her usual crap grammar and then a 2nd cleaned up, longer version with more detail ( which could be bad for her). all very odd!

Reactions: 20
They stagger the holidays too much. I'm in a touristy place that parents and kids flock to and it's relentless. 😰 I'm in full-blown Miss Hannigan mode this week...and next...and maybe the week after, too! 😩
Feeling this 🤪 our clinics are rammed and where we are situated is below a multiplex and a soft play place and above a Hollywood Bowl. I am literally sick of other people's children !

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm thinking Amy the terminal came home but still needed a nurse or a carer to be there most if not 24/7 and couldn't get the care she needed for free on the nhs it started eating into the families slush fund so she got shipped back into hospital.
oh one thing is cerain AFP and the family are deffo getting their money's worth eg NHS

years ago Harefield used to have a on site house were families could stop over for a day or much longer for a nominal fee

my home was approx 2-3 hrs away and didnt drive so ended up staying a good few times,was always hoping to bump into Vinny Jones as his now departed wife tanya had a heart transplant and he was a big fund raiser

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.