Katie Price #249 Awful mother, your life is a farce. With lips like a baboon's arse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm thinking Amy the terminal came home but still needed a nurse or a carer to be there most if not 24/7 and couldn't get the care she needed for free on the nhs it started eating into the families slush fund so she got shipped back into hospital.
Indeed, AFP would have been entitled to a 6 week aftercare package upon discharge, but it’s quite basic and due to staff pressures these days can be very limited, many Trusts struggling to supply much aftercare.

Basic package is….

Eligible for free care and support at home for up to 6 weeks after a stay in hospital, or to prevent you going into hospital.
Known as intermediate care or reablement. The idea is to get you back to being as independent as you were before.
It might include equipment or home adaptations to help you get around the house.
Or it might be home help from a paid carer for tasks like cleaning, getting washed and dressed, and using the toilet.

Pretty sure AFP would have required additional care from a private provider, which will have cost, this can run into £100s or even £1000s per week, suspect for AFP this would hit the Pwice family reserves hard over time. For her to be re-admitted though it wouldn't be the fact it’s costing her cash, she must be very sick. I think her body is rejecting the transplant, the meds to counter this aren’t working, or maybe she has a serious infection, could be both. Whatever the reason, for her daughter to swan off on holiday says it all about Skank, her mum could easily pass at any moment, honestly Skank is dead inside, I would be with my mother as much as I could, not on a f*cking holiday or whatever it is they are up to. F*ck you TV channels and the likes of Lorraine Kelly platforming this cold-hearted dead-inside witch, time it was revealed who she is, and someone to report the truth about her behaviour whilst her mum was seriously ill. Skank truly is a vile individual.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Indeed, AFP would have been entitled to a 6 week aftercare package upon discharge, but it’s quite basic and due to staff pressures these days can be very limited, many Trusts struggling to supply much aftercare.

Basic package is….

Eligible for free care and support at home for up to 6 weeks after a stay in hospital, or to prevent you going into hospital.
Known as intermediate care or reablement. The idea is to get you back to being as independent as you were before.
It might include equipment or home adaptations to help you get around the house.
Or it might be home help from a paid carer for tasks like cleaning, getting washed and dressed, and using the toilet.

Pretty sure AFP would have required additional care from a private provider, which will have cost, this can run into £100s or even £1000s per week, suspect for AFP this would hit the Pwice family reserves hard over time. For her to be re-admitted though it wouldn't be the fact it’s costing her cash, she must be very sick. I think her body is rejecting the transplant, the meds to counter this aren’t working, or maybe she has a serious infection, could be both. Whatever the reason, for her daughter to swan off on holiday says it all about Skank, her mum could easily pass at any moment, honestly Skank is dead inside, I would be with my mother as much as I could, not on a f*cking holiday or whatever it is they are up to. F*ck you TV channels and the likes of Lorraine Kelly platforming this cold-hearted dead-inside witch, time it was revealed who she is, and someone to report the truth about her behaviour whilst her mum was seriously ill. Skank truly is a vile individual.

Kipper could have donated 12k of the holiday fund to get her mum some home care imo

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30

Basic package is….

Remember when she was on that god awful fog horns at half 12, sorry I mean, the katie show, duh sorry, loose women- she had her mum on there going on about donating a lung and becoming a paramedic. What a bloody mess.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
I haven’t caught up fully yet, and apologise if this has been mentioned already. I have been to Thailand, Bangkok is seedy and the sex trade is prolific. However, Skanky always seems to go to the islands which is very family oriented. The Thai islands are where a lot of Aussie families holiday and you see a lot of children. I’m not saying her purposes aren’t nefarious, but the areas of Thailand Skanky visits are family friendly, I don’t know about the drugs side, I imagine they are pretty easy to get hold of, but I have no personal knowledge of the drug scene on the Thai Islands.

I just realised I have made two semi-sympathetic sounding posts recently, however in the interest of intellectual honesty I had to point this out.

I’m still as optimistic about the witch getting her just desserts (hmmm … dessert 😋). I’m doubtful she will ever get cancelled irrespective of how she behaves, but as the bleep herself says never underestimate the Pricey. We’ve all thought she was scraping the bottom of the barrel at various points, but Pricey always manages to plummet lower. I think her true comeuppance will come from the plastic surgery, crappy hair extensions (leading to a bald head) and watching as everyone around her distances themselves even further from the bleep. I used to have faith that the legal system would work, some of my earlier posts are embarrassingly naive on that front. I used to have faith in the judicial system overall not anymore, which is a strange place to be for a former legal sec. Having said that, I’m still relentlessly optimistic that the bankruptcy court will finally hold the bleep to account, so god help me if she gets off.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
How does the Go Fund Me work
can the funds be drawn by KH as and when he needs them?
if the funds are taken does that show or do the total that's raised say the same?
guess what i mean is has KH had any of the funds released to help with solicitors fees?

have no clue how this works.thanks

Reactions: 8
She's another who falls into a bucket of shite and comes out smelling of roses. Every bleeping time! She's flaunting yet another holiday, and more than likely - more surgery! Just what is it going to take for her to face the consequences?

• Angry
Reactions: 17
I’ve wondered how she’s got away with the lies, especially about S.Africa, when Princess & Junior actually know what happened? To say she was ‘raped’ is terrible. If I was Pete I’d be fuming. And that’s probably why, along with her saying awful things about Junior’s then girlfriend, he has little to do with her.😡
Hi Willow; I don't recall anything about J having a girlfriend and that Kipper had made derisory comments about her. Can you remind me please? 😲

Reactions: 7
if the funds are taken does that show or do the total that's raised say the same?
guess what i mean is has KH had any of the funds released to help with solicitors fees?

From what I've heard (on these threads) is that his GFM friend who set the ball rolling, assures us that every penny is being used as and when it's needed for legal advice. x

Reactions: 11
[
so does the fund go down if it is drawn on?
The amount you see on the GFM page is the total amount raised, that amount can be transferred to the fundraiser (or selected beneficiary) daily, weekly however you want. The only person who can see what has been drawn down is the fundraiser.

Reactions: 16
I'm wondering if there's been a falling out between AFP and KP. Is AFP going to be appearing in this upcoming Mothers Day photoshoot with Sophie, KP, and Princess?
They could post the photos of themselves looking over-filtered and fantastic (Skanky and SFP) but nothing of AFP "beycors sheys too sikk and we's reeely wurrid abaht her innit........................................ wey juss wann 'er t'knaw ahw mutch wey luvs 'er", as they smirk at the camera.
---
Ah but AFP is an evil witch, it's always to good die young and the evil buggers live forever.
Yes that old adage - the devil looks after his own.

It must be true because look at all the stuff skanky has done and yet nothing ever happens to her, or is the fact even The Devil does not want it's illustrious company either so let's humankind endure it instead?
---
Dear Mexican post bock's bandits just a quick note to say there's nobody at home at Pricey Towers. 😎
Come and help yourself to awl 'er dymunds - she keeps them in there dontcha know :)
---
i dont think she would be taken back in because he couldnt cope as the local council would be in there or a private firm or i would have thought sophie would step in caring between them all

you dont get taken back in for that,taken back in because her health is bad and not at the stage she should of been yes i cant see her re admitted just because he is finding it hard

i do think things have not been as straight forward as they had hoped and i think she is pretty ill just my opimion though
Not "So Ill" that it stopped the skanky flitting off on anuvva 'oliday though. Supposing the old dragon carked whilst its away - whose fault would that be?
---
A good friend of mine just shared this with me. :LOL:

View attachment 1963147
View attachment 1963151
Listen if he had that cash going skanky would have pinched it long ago then dumped him back with his Father!

Love the bit about his "mother" releasing a UK Top 20 vocal music album "A Howell Noo Wurrrld". This idiot has clearly not had the misfortune to HEAR this Moosic - or is this bollocks poenned by skank anyway??
---
I'm thinking Amy the terminal came home but still needed a nurse or a carer to be there most if not 24/7 and couldn't get the care she needed for free on the nhs it started eating into the families slush fund so she got shipped back into hospital.
PFP chucked her in the back of his pick-up, screeched to a halt outside A&E, dropped the flap and drove off at speed leaving AFP lying on the tarmac in her JYY pyjamas

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

I've been busy. and will continue to be as long as skanky and wanky post crap. If it gives either of them a little hassle it's sooooooooooooo worth it

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Someone has said it's being used and he can have it as it comes in. He needed £2200 for a 'plan' of which DC16 wouldn't say any more. Sounds like 10 hours of solicitors fees.

Reactions: 16
It sounds brutal to be honest. I didn't know they'd be intubated afterwards and then have to consciously learn to breathe again because your nerves don't link up well with the nerves in the donor lung. It must be really terrifying. I can well imagine it being very hard for an older person.
I don't think KP will be that interested in the situation until it can benefit her.
I would say it's Karma ... AFP made Kipper what she is, no one to blame but herself, Kipper is emotionally detached from what I can see. I would bet that AFP blocked Ray Infields access to the children and poisoned them against him - just as Kipper has with KH ... There isnt much in it between her and her mother ... Two peas in a pod

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Wonder what they'll be doing today? Surely not more traipsing around in that humidity looking at tat. Bet she keeps walking around hoping loads of "fans" recognise them. Maybe she'll give Phil and Grant an airing at the pool. Just how embarrassing must that be for those kids particularly Jett? She's always had big implants but these are just like the ones you get in joke shops. I'd be surprised if some people weren't just laughing and pointing at her. Can she not see just how ridiculous these ones look?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.