Katie Price #249 Awful mother, your life is a farce. With lips like a baboon's arse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone know how AFP is doing?It seems a long time since she had the op.
I did ask, I think she is still breathing, however we have no idea when the last time
Skanky bothered to visit her.

Reactions: 12
Wasn’t she supposed to do her raffle winner yesterday on the KPMemorabilia account, no sign of a winner. Maybe only naked Rodney and Charlie entered. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Wasn’t she supposed to do her raffle winner yesterday on the KPMemorabilia account, no sign of a winner. Maybe only naked Rodney and Charlie entered. 🤷🏻‍♀️
Don‘t forget Julie, reckon she will have entered numerous times. Fair chance Julie won I’d say 👍🏾😁

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She probably forgot or she was lying again.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
So when SB posted on IG last December saying that they weren't together anymore cos Skank had cheated.... if you were him (and it was true) wouldn't you be livid? Wouldn't you be responding to any social media posts suggesting that they are still together saying, "Absolutely not, she cheated." Why do they like to play these ridiculous games?
Well I heard it was she was giving him backhanders,
Err , or was it the other way around ????

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yep I agree he was probably too trusting and probably sweet-talked again by her to resume normal type custody, I think she probably made up the pudding video or exaggerated something. I've heard it can take 6 months to a year for a child arrangement order. We can only hope Kieran can get something done sooner due to her claiming bad mental health or she tires of them and gives them back.
If only Jett could get hold of a phone and ring his dad, begging him to come and get him. Then Keiran turn up with the Police and take the little uns home

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
She's bleeping vile, AFP for all her faults has loved her ,enabled her too much. There's a high chance she probably won't make it a lung transplant on a young person is really hard to recover from she's 70!!! She probably doesn't have long left but skankys off on holiday, her poor kids might not get to spend time with their gran before she passes.
My sister knew a couple of people who had a lung transplant, neither lived long enough after

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
She's bleeping vile, AFP for all her faults has loved her ,enabled her too much. There's a high chance she probably won't make it a lung transplant on a young person is really hard to recover from she's 70!!! She probably doesn't have long left but skankys off on holiday, her poor kids might not get to spend time with their gran before she passes.
Yep, much as I dislike AFP's enabling, and she doesn't seem like the nicest person - I do think from their social media activity that Junior and Princess genuinely love Amy and would be sad if anything happened. As would Harvey although his understanding of the background and implications would be a bit different from Junior and Princess. I don't know anything about J&B's relationship with AFP, whether she played much of a role in their upbringing.

Reactions: 18
Dear Mexican post bock's bandits just a quick note to say there's nobody at home at Pricey Towers. 😎

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Has Paul Price been faithful to AFP since the rape trial of 2016 (verdict not guilty), where he admitted cheating?

This family and the exes and hangers on are like a soap opera

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Just watching the episode of Family Guy where Brian gives Stewie herpes. I imagine this is what it looks like when Skank parts her unkempt extensions

3EFFC112-1743-4F98-A552-2FB48E163730.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.