Katie Price #249 Awful mother, your life is a farce. With lips like a baboon's arse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So when SB posted on IG last December saying that they weren't together anymore cos Skank had cheated.... if you were him (and it was true) wouldn't you be livid? Wouldn't you be responding to any social media posts suggesting that they are still together saying, "Absolutely not, she cheated." Why do they like to play these ridiculous games?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
So when SB posted on IG last December saying that they weren't together anymore cos Skank had cheated.... if you were him (and it was true) wouldn't you be livid? Wouldn't you be responding to any social media posts suggesting that they are still together saying, "Absolutely not, she cheated." Why do they like to play these ridiculous games?
Money.

Reactions: 16
Have Pete and Emily gone to Dubai on their own? Didn't see any of the kids in his IG video.

Reactions: 8
Right I see but what KP actually stated happened was that the 'incident' was so serious SS swooped in and removed J&B and she had to rush home because of it. For that an emergency court order would be needed, usually for extreme circumstances so it's unlikely two kids would be left in the extreme circumstances.
A poster on here said they were a friend of Kieran's mums and KP has kept the kids from the entire family. I believe that more than her emergency custody story.
I hope that’s what is happening. I still don’t understand how that can happen - how she can withold them from him for this long. She said he has access so is he still seeing them or not? If he is, why hasn’t he taken them back? All we can do on here is speculate because we aren’t aware of the facts but like you, I take everything she says with a pinch of salt. I just don’t get how the kids are still with her 😩

Reactions: 13
Because their IQ is lower than their shoe size

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Right I see but what KP actually stated happened was that the 'incident' was so serious SS swooped in and removed J&B and she had to rush home because of it. For that an emergency court order would be needed, usually for extreme circumstances so it's unlikely two kids would be left in the extreme circumstances.
A poster on here said they were a friend of Kieran's mums and KP has kept the kids from the entire family. I believe that more than her emergency custody story.
I agree I think that poster was credible and genuine. If that's true (i.e. KP just refused to give them back), what would happen now if Kieran or his mum picked the children up from school and the children went willingly with him? They're his kids surely so he couldn't be breaking any law? It's all very confusing.

Reactions: 17
I don’t get why there’s no pictures of KFP & Crawl together. It’s so fishy. We know they’re there with the slimy bloke. All very odd😡
Maybe they're in a threesome together. That Rymi bloke looks like bad news and very drugged looking

Reactions: 14
As many of my chums on here know I have a stoma after my cancer.

My colorectal surgeon told me there is a trend for drug smugglers to pay privately for a stoma and swallow drugs which passes into their pouch!

Whenever I fly now my stoma is 'scanned' on the way out of the UK but never been 'scanned' on the way back into the country.
God Blue, I have a stoma bag over a drain in my side, just to get rid of some lingering infection. I hate it, it’s sore and I can’t wear my normal clothes. They were going to take it out yesterday but then decided not to, they are being ultra cautious. How do you cope with it? You’re my hero ❤ Er, wonder if KP has one?

• Heart
Madcat, you've flushed me out! That video was a joke. You're right, her actions were totally confusing the poor horse. What an idiot. But, as an old cowgirl who grew up riding across the fields and deserts of Arizona, I must assure you ain't no western cowboys, sodding or not sodding, or cowgirls ride like THAT. Maybe in some cheesy old movies. Now that I'm here: hello from Southern California all you Krusties. You guys make me laugh. But Sinky and Skanky REALLY make me laugh. WTF??? I mean really. Weapon grade cunts, I LOVE IT!!! And, you guessed it, I AM crying as I write this.
Welcome to you CP11, good to have you on board.

Reactions: 13
I remember when she went out with the Geordie Shores ******* in Newcastle.

I was shocked as she had Harvey with her. She got him carbanara on room service. Chucked the cloche over the meal down the side of the bed, shovelled tablets in his mouth and then fucked off until the following morning.
I remember that

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I think they probably have no formal custody arrangement. It was probably agreed that the kids stay in KHs care when sink boy incident happened but it didn't go to family court. SS don't stay involved with families they tend to sort then close the case down.

Family courts are clogged up at the minute can take months and months for a hearing. It's bollocks she flew back early , probably she heard about pudding gate spun into something more and the vindictive woman she is kept them and reported KH and MP to SS. They will be investigating but as I'm guessing both KH and KP have parental responsibility either could technically take the kids and not hand them back if there's no court order in place. That's why it's taking so long to sort out.

Reactions: 20
Heads doing overtime today so here's another thought. How does she explain to them her looks, surgery, actions and lies? they see her au natural, the images she posts are nothing like her, does she say mums got to pretend to make money? i have to keep disfiguring myself so i can earn money, we don't say Crawl lives here because if we lie it makes more money, she's certainly not encouraging any honesty in them.
I’ve wondered how she’s got away with the lies, especially about S.Africa, when Princess & Junior actually know what happened? To say she was ‘raped’ is terrible. If I was Pete I’d be fuming. And that’s probably why, along with her saying awful things about Junior’s then girlfriend, he has little to do with her.😡

• Heart
  • Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.