Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ohflip

Great comment on the DM article about Skanky's lip fillers; 'Her whistling days are over!' 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 39

Mellow Yellow

VIP Member
She is fucked and she knows it! She can delay things as much as she wants as imo it will get even worse. And when not if she suddenly comes through her bad mental elf patch we will all be waiting with party poppers and prosecco.
I agree the longer she keeps this going the more information about what she has been up to will surface.

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
As everyone has already got drink in ready for tomorrow, I suggest instead we have a 'postponement party' this evening. Skanky, you're not invited because nobody likes you 😁

• Haha
  • Heart

Brah Day Izit?

VIP Member
Is there a finite limit to this or can she claim mental health issues indefinitely?
Interesting. I think she could, but there will be repercussions.

If she is so mentally unwell, for starters, she should NOT be in the sole care of the younger children.

Secondly, it could cast doubt on her ability to make sound decisions as to medical (aka cosmetic procedures).

She could be subject to a mental health capacity assessment which could have all kinds of repercussions.

I would like to see her sectioned under s3 and have her detained in an NHS mental health institution for a period of many weeks to have a full assessment if she is indeed a danger to herself and possibly the wider community, which could be argued as a real possibility if she has active suicidal ideation.

This could be fun.

I really think she has fucked herself with the latest can-kicking down-the-road malarky.

Edited to add spaces to make my ramblings easier to read

Last edited:
  • Heart

Tanley

VIP Member
I was fuming when I heard about tomorrow, thinking the fucking low life bitch was getting away with it AGAIN. But now I’ve calmed down a bit, and realised she has gained nothing. Delaying the case doesn’t make it vanish, and hopefully the investigation will turn up even more evidence against her. Her life is only going one way from now on, and she’s one of the most hated people in the country.
Also, all this crap she’s spouting on SM, and her pretend mental health/ADHD, is hopefully pushing Kieran’s case forward and those two kids will soon be home with him.
So, Skanky Kipper KFP, you can’t get away with all this, too many people see exactly who you are. Try to keep ducking and diving, you’re still going to get caught, karma is finally heading your way.

• Heart
Yes I agree. Huge double standards. It's the same with female to male violence, it's played for laughs. Bit of a tangent here, but the episode of Friends where Ross accidentally says Rachael's name.. Emily punches him HARD in the stomach and the audience roars with laughter. Can you imagine if that was a man punching a woman?
True and when Caroline Flack hit a sleeping man over the head with an object he was ridiculed for being weak and the papers made out it wasn't abuse because he was taller :unsure:. No wonder most men never report it. The abuser who married into my family finally hit my relative last year, she had gone through stages of stopping him working, breaking his phone, hiding his car keys, destroying his clothes, so I knew it was escalating. Of course he didn't report any of it because who would believe him? He did leave but she has had no consequences and still manipulates him.

• Sad
  • Heart

Anna666

VIP Member
There's only one person we want to upset and she goes by many names.... one of which is Batnan. Don't ye get your knickers in a twist about it, we're really nice on here.... mostly....
" Mostly " 🤨 ..... 😆😆 .... This an adult site .... and really not for people who get butthurt and offended ... as a grown arse ADULT there are things that also bother me ... but I dont make a song and dance about it, I know some of you are doing your best to be welcoming, that's all good and commendable .... but the fact remains, its a fuckin brutal gossip forum ... if you cant take the heat ... get out of the kitchen ... Im not here to stroke EGOS or mollycoddle ` GROWN UPS ` .... Life is already quite harsh for most ...... FUCK THAT SHIT ... Im here to gossip about the CUNT that is pwicceeee 🤷‍♀️ stop moaning and join in the fun

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Palace Tone

Chatty Member
Her problems are not going away anytime soon, in fact every time she wriggles out of something all she’s really doing is delaying and creating herself another new problem. Which is what she has done here. She will get her comeuppance eventually and it’ll be bigger than before, we just have to stay patient. I wonder if the court may put out a warrant for her arrest tomorrow if they think she’s pulling a fast one??

• Heart

Gawdblimey

Chatty Member
This was from The Mirror-The Mark Dolan Interview on 20th January,not even 3 weeks ago.
So mentally unfit my fucking MY FUCKING ASS

During the candid chat, mum-of-five Katie told viewers that she is now putting her controversial past behind her as she spoke about what the future holds, her mental health journey and being a positive role model to those who also find themselves in dark times.

Throughout bankruptcy, arrests, marriage breakdowns, and a suicide attempt, Katie has managed to work through her trauma and has now found herself at one of the most positive stages in her life as she concentrates on her family and career.

• Angry
  • Haha

hugothebear

VIP Member
The new date is 12th April
Well trying to look positive here... the 12th of April is not that far away and if she is quoting her MH problems are so bad she cannot attend that must be good for Kieran🙌🙌

Reactions: 38

karma4klattie

VIP Member
Hang on a second. I was reading this article and they mention about Jordan Trading being finally dissolved after HMRC gave up trying to get over £200k she owes them in tax/VAT. That business was for her cosmetics and perfume lines. And lo and behold, just after it’s been liquidated she’s suddenly made a huge stash of her old perfumes appear that she’s now flogging on her ‘memorabilia’ page for cash. Surely those were assets relating to that business and she hid them while it was being liquidated?! Which is illegal!

Checked companies house and the business was officially dissolved on 6th January 2023. Then she started flogging all this memorabilia including her ‘stock of discontinued perfume’ and loads of her books from the 19th January 2023. So tempted to report this.
It's very easy to ring HMRC Fraud Dept, that say give them ONE piece of hard evidence and they'll look into it.

• Heart

Anna666

VIP Member
Understand that people are pissed off about today, but in all truth we knew that she would pull a fast one at the last min ... most are not that surprised, its what she does ... she is a COWARD that wont face her problems, brushes it all under the carpet hoping it will magically disappear ... for those of us who dont permanently live in ` cloud cuckoo land `.... know these constant excuses, and delays, will have to be faced eventually .... I have personal experience with The Priory, and sadly, if you have enough funds ( which we know she does ` hidden ` please dont be fooled, this cunt still has money, and wants to keep it to herself, hence these games ) you pay, and get what you want, which is exactly what she`s done, again no surprise there .... its been delayed .... not cancelled ` done and dusted ` this will NOT be going away ... the hearing will go ahead, if not tomorrow or even in April, there is no avoiding it forever, as my dear lil blue eyed, blond haired, ball of love Greek Gran used to say to a younger me ..... ssshhh " Patience " 🥰

• Heart

DC16

VIP Member
8B7EBFAB-7175-4D02-A40C-005388C04066.png

FFS. She seemingly has nothing better to worry about than what colour to have her bloody fake hair 🤦🏻‍♀️

Katie, the colour of your hair will not make any difference to your selfish, vile attitude 👊

• Heart
  • Haha

DCI Jack Logan

Chatty Member
As said before, I think we all knew deep down, she'd pull a stunt like this. It was inevitable. She probably screamed she'd kill herself if the hearing was made public, which is was going to be. She knows she's fucked! I hope she's shitting herself.
She really has nothing. She'll never have a long lasting, loving relationship ever again. Her children will see her eventually for what she really is. Only her Borstal Bills will be her supporters. She's truly despised.
Everything she's still clinging onto will taken hopefully.
She probably did announce suicide and she knows that when she does her mental health rants people have to take her seriously. Caroline Flack killed her self because she couldn’t bear the fact the police cam was going to be shown in court as evidence against her and people would realise she was a drug user and violent, although there is a whole world of difference between skanky and Caroline unfortunately Caroline did actually have serious mental health issues but I’m probably right in saying they were highlighted by drug and alcohol use, but because she couldn’t face up to her appalling behaviour we now all have to be kind.

• Heart
  • Sad
I’ve heard, the courts were told she was suicidal ( not sure who advised them) and not mentally able to attend. Obviously playing the Caroline Flack card. If that’s the case, I hope they’re aware, she’s spent the day having Botox/fillers instead of attending😡. Social services are also involved against her having the kids. Something is obviously going on there. All appears not to be as is seen. Get the impressions she’s in deep💩. But as we know, all this means nothing. 🙏🏻that Kieran gets them home very soon🙏🏻😢.
Yes what a surprise. Suicidal when she has to face things she doesn't like. Then off she goes, is completely fine this evening and riding horses the day before. She basically has the brain of a toddler, stamping her feet at things she doesn't like.

• Heart
  • Haha

Madcatbimbo

VIP Member
This comment on Batnan's new gob flaps made me laugh:

Butterfly lips ??? That would be the butterfly that smashed into my windscreen when i was doing 70mph on the M6 then

• Haha