Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Angelic37

VIP Member
Defo not me. I would be Suzy Sue

well then you’re all wrong aren’t you. I am sorry that part of my user name is someone you’ve all had problems with before, but I am not that person. I am simply a long time lurker that is as fucked off about this week as everyone else
Nope. You're Susiesoo. I know that for a fact now. Nice try but you gave it away in your first post today and I now know on top of that for a fact you are Susiesoo. Maybe mix up the usernames a bit next time. To every else I urge caution. And no worries if anyone thinks I'm out of order or bonkers or disagrees. Just be careful dear friends ❤

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

karma4klattie

VIP Member
Thanks for taking my thread title, even as I wrote it I had a hunch that she’d get the BH pulled at the last moment as she had such a vast array of excuses to pick from to throw at the Court.

However, she’s got the Sword of Damocles hanging over her and the longer she drags it out the longer she suffers. I suspect she’s going through hell knowing that her lies, failures and misdemeanours are going to be exposed added to the possibility of losing her fuck-off status symbol, the MM. She puts up the intensely annoying smokescreen of ‘all sorted, look at me I’m Katie Pwice and you lot can fuck off because I can get away with anything’ (and she’s good at it) but it must be grinding her down.

We can draw comfort from this because it’s a ghastly way to live. She’ll stick with it sooner than pay her dues because she’s a greedy cunt and would rather live her vile, scamming life than man up, sell the MM, pay what she can and accept it’s all over.

I don’t see how the Bankruptcy Court will ever tie her down because she’ll pull a last minute stunt every bloody time now that she’s seen it works.

• Angry

Adawu

VIP Member
If she thought she could pull off the BH she would have turned up. She's scared shitless, can't answer the BH questions and has kicked the can down the road. It's still hanging over her head and won't go away. Let's hope it helps KH get his kids back. If they were my kids I'd have taken them away from the dangerous situation they are in by force if necessary.
---

DC you said there is more to it than "mental health excuse" for the reason it was postponed. I realise you have to keep certain info quiet to protect your sources and respect that. I was wondering if she had also used "family crisis" as an excuse, the card played could be AFP health or the childrens alleged PTSD.
I would imagine you are correct. She has no interest in those kids other than to use them for her own ends, add in the immortal AFP and being "stalked" by KH (trying to get his kids away from the car crash that is the Skank. What an absolute CUNT.

Last edited:

bagpuss17278

VIP Member
I was livid until having a big mug of tea & thinking about it, this might get her out of the bh for a while but she might have just shot herself in the foot regarding the kids, it will only be a matter of time before she loses everything
Agree. If this cloud does have a silver lining, it will be that KH gets the kids back ASAP

• Heart

scannertd

Chatty Member
Hang on a second. I was reading this article and they mention about Jordan Trading being finally dissolved after HMRC gave up trying to get over £200k she owes them in tax/VAT. That business was for her cosmetics and perfume lines. And lo and behold, just after it’s been liquidated she’s suddenly made a huge stash of her old perfumes appear that she’s now flogging on her ‘memorabilia’ page for cash. Surely those were assets relating to that business and she hid them while it was being liquidated?! Which is illegal! So tempted to report this.
Nice sleuthing! im sure DC16 can pass on the good news.

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Well after my ‘WTF now‘ feeling this morning upon hearing the news, like others I’ve calmed down. Like so many of you are saying this is just ’can kicking’, and think we all are now realising she’s just delayed the hearing, and it won’t work in her favour. Love hearing it may even have revealed further discrepancies she will now have to account for.

We can still take positives from today, the main one now being KH must surely have a big case to get the kids back. Don’t know the details of the MH excuse, but it must be recognised she is not fit to parent and is actually a danger to those poor kids welfare. For F*cks sake will someone take the safeguarding of those two children seriously now 🙏🏾

The Sun article went for her, they are not her friend, she will be mighty pissed off reading that, they didn’t go far enough, but they laid out all much of what what we know, but the general public don’t, she will be livid reading that. Said it many times now but The Scum are out for her, reckon come the April hearing they will spill all, deffo encouraged by the latest from them, knives are out.

She is stuck with that vile insipid Sink-Boy, it’s all coming out that they still together, and everyone is laughing at how pathetic they are. She can’t get a new egg, she’s too ugly, soiled and tainted for anyone to want to be with her except men things like Sink-Boy, that is her future now, and she cannot have anymore children, no one is interested in a fake marriage, she can’t sell the relationship bs anymore. She’s screwed on that score.

Finally add in her face/body are f*cked, her career in the bin, she has failed with OF (Dubai PP is her next calling) and anyway she can’t afford to run the MM even if she keeps it, it will drain what limited income she has anyway, it’s so over for her, April will come soon enough, and she will pay that piper, she already is in so many ways now.

Right opening my BH booze store tonight regardless, woo hoo f*ck you Skank, you still going down, we just gotta wait a bit longer, keep the faith everyone, Skank will take herself down eventually, and I believe soon, she’s a total mess, just look at state of her, there no way back, she has nothing to offer, she’s just kicked that can again, and hopefully April will help quicken that day of reckoning 👊🏾

• Heart
Reactions: 43

BambiK

Chatty Member
She's signed up to a cooking show on E4

KATIE Price has signed up to star in Celebrity Cooking School, The Sun can exclusively reveal.

The glamour model, 44, has done a deal to show off her culinary skills - or lack of them - in the upcoming second series of the E4 show.

The reality show sees a host of famous faces, who are self-proclaimed ‘horrendous’ cooks, enrol in a crash course in cookery to see if they can impress Michelin-starred chef, Giorgio Locatelli.

A TV insider said: “Katie was top of the show bosses’ wish list, so they were thrilled when she agreed to do it as they’ll know she’ll make great telly.

“For Katie, it’s a chance to show a different side of herself after all the drama with her bankruptcy court case and her on-off relationship with Carl. She’s looking forward to having some fun and getting back to doing more TV again.”

While Katie has starred in her Mucky Mansion series for Channel 4, this will mark the first competition-based series she has done since her ill-fated stint on Celebrity SAS: Who Dares Wins in 2020.

The mum of five pulled out of the brutal endurance test after just 48 hours when one of her famous breasts became inflamed, but this time around the former Celebrity Big Brother winner is determined to go the distance.

The source added: “Katie is competitive so she wants to win and prove that she can go all the way. She’s no Nigella, but like she always says, never underestimate the Pricey.”

The mum of five pulled out of the brutal endurance test after just 48 hours when one of her famous breasts became inflamed, but this time around the former Celebrity Big Brother winner is determined to go the distance.

The source added: “Katie is competitive so she wants to win and prove that she can go all the way. She’s no Nigella, but like she always says, never underestimate the Pricey.”

The Sun has reached out to an E4 rep for comment.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 42

InsomniNat

I had implants years back, stupidly let my partner talk me into it and pay for them. I had the same surgeon as kipper, I woke up with much larger implants I didn’t agree to because he said they looked aesthetically better (in his opinion) they were awful, she must be in so much discomfort, mine were no way near the size of her implants and my back and neck were on constant pain. I had them removed and the damage caused in a short time caused me a 9 hour surgery, my pectoral muscles were torn In half almost, my original breast tissue liquidised, had to have my muscles reattached to my rib cage by satures. Was so angry with myself for doing it, I dint even like the look and am 100 times more happy and confident now. Anyway point of the story is, she must be absolutely fucked from those jumbo implants, eventually what will Happen is they will have to remove them and she will have literally a flat deformed chest, which we know she Will absolutely hate! You really can’t get away with this sillyness forever

• Wow
  • Sad

Stapleyourtongue

VIP Member
Ive mainly been lurking lately because i just cant with this woman anymore,but seeing DC's post is 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
Kind of knew it would be coming!
Mentally unfit my fucking ass,hair and nail appointments every fucking few days,in charge of 2 kids fuck off and fuck off some more.
And what about her "getting dolled up night" next month 15th March,is she going to be mentally unfit then?
FUCKING SCUM 😠😡🤬
Those poor creditors 😟 look how angry we all are, they must have steam coming out of their ears.

KIPPER, YOU FUCKING COWARD!
GET YOUR FAT ARSE IN COURT!!!!!!🤬🤬🤬

• Haha
  • Sad

WillowTree21

VIP Member
Presumably if the court has delayed the hearing then it has accepted her MH excuse? What should happen is she should be forced to undergo an INDEPENDENT evaluation with a court appointed doctor and a report submitted, but it shouldn't be allowed to be thrown in at the last minute.
Sorry to say this, but if she's playing MH card ^ talking (just assumption) about taking her life, then Kieran needs to be advised & get those kids out of there NOW. Look what happened to that headmistress & the daughter- as dramatic as that sounds, terrible things do happen when people are unhinged. Also those poor innocent kids have seen more than enough from her over last few years & probably listen to her saying unbelievable nasty things about K & M. IF she tried to harm herself with them in house, could destroy them forever. Authorities have already done a :poop: job, giving her access to them full time. Kieran now MUST quickly try & resolve the situation.🙏

• Heart

Webster1357

VIP Member
The new date is 12th April
All she's doing is kicking the can down the road, she can't avoid this for ever. Now she has another 2 months of apprehension and people trashing her for it. She hasn't got away with anything.

Blessmyheart

VIP Member
I’m not sure if I’ve offended people or if I am being mistaken for someone else, but I have been a long time lurker. I posted a while back, but have only started posting again since this bloody debacle, because it made me so angry. I thought this was somewhere I could come and join in with like minded people, but now I feel like I‘m suspected of being someone else, I don’t even know who, because I haven’t read all the threads… I guess I’ll go back to the other threads I follow
Stay.We are good people( all of us), and it usually all works out in the wash.
Waaay back in the day( as a newbie), I was met with a little curiosity too.Mind you, I was pissed whenI first posted ( and also new to the iPhone!), so I don’t blame anyone.
Some of us on here have been burnt so it is only logical to be wary.Also( unfortunately), there have a few infiltrators from the “ other side” so sometimes it pays to be cautious.
Newbies are always welcome, but like I say, don’t take it personally.We all will get to know you.
I am sure many of my fellow posters think I’m an arse, but they all put up with me.This lot are a mixture.I have had the pleasure of interacting with the witty, the outrageous, the naughty, the intelligent, the informed, the passionate,the well informed.But all are good.Even the naughty ones( you bitches know who you are)
Stick with us.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
This is her ammo now…. She done it with Ex’s, police, social services, courts, if she’s that bad she should be in a secure facility. 😡😡😡
Should someone so suicidal be in charge of two minors? Just this week we had a suicidal father kill his wife and child in a murder/suicide. Maybe SS should take the kids....give her a wee rest to aid her psychopathy mental health. ;)

• Heart

midsummer blue

VIP Member
I’m fuming. Have appointments all day too. I’m not going to be happy in any of them. 😡😡
Nothing wrong with her. How many times has she said she was in a good place mentally.
‘Scared’ is not a mental health problem. And let’s be honest she has every reason to be scared.

• Angry

bargainhunt99

VIP Member
I'm sure she's seething, absolutely seething about the Go Fund Me page. This proves to her once & for all how absolutely hated she is by the decent people of this country. I bet she's used this as one of her excuses for being fucking mentally incompetent which she is. Playing the victim as per.
She's probably wondering why no one has set up a GFM for her bankruptcy case. It's because you're despised you hippocroccapig 🦛🐊🐖😂

• Haha
  • Heart

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
As mentioned yesterday, I’m so busy with work but just checked for update, haven’t had time to read it all, by WTF now. Unreal 😡 Will be back after lunch to rant and catch up on details I’m only able to skim read at mo. Will quickly add Krusties, it’s not really much consolation as we had such high hopes for tomorrow, but she is going down by her own hand…sadly it’s bloody slow, too bloody slow, but she’s crashing and burning regardless. Catch you all later when I have time to read exactly WTF is going down…Fuckity Fuck and add-in an ocean of fucks, she’s fucking unreal 🤦🏽‍♀️😡

• Heart
  • Haha

Hampshire Hog

VIP Member
Afternoon all 😘 I am not a bit surprised the BH is not going ahead tomorrow, I think Skanky thinks she’s being clever by pulling this stunt, but I think as already has been mentioned it will give people more time to gather evidence against her and her spending.

I personallycould not stand the stress of things like this dragging on, I believe she will come unstuck and it will be all of her own doing.

I hope the little ones are soon back with KH
Roll on April.

p.s am so pleased her and SB are arguing long may it continue.

• Heart