Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
No, that wasn’t mentioned.
Does it really surprise any of us I said last week it would be a mental health crisis. She could even claim she will never be mentality well enough to attend such a stressful hearing, and if she gets backing from doctors it will be dropped. Probably told everyone she will do a Caroline Flack if she has to attend.

• Angry
Reactions: 38

helptheaged

VIP Member
Getting her lips and botox done today.
So her MH is so bad she cannot go to court but can carry on as normal spending creditors money
Would love to know the other reasons for a delay
---

I am wondering if she did offer a lump sum, to try and stop Bh and they are now investigating where this money came from

• Haha

suzy9/11

you dont have to go,all welcome here, the wiki (pink button top of page) is the best place to catch up on anything missed,it does get a bit annoying when new people ask the same questions that have either been covered or are on the wiki. this thread goes so quick, compared to others that its hard enough to keep up with it, as it is. and we get all sorts of people come on here, some to deflect,some genuine, some to wind us up and some nutters also,so some of us are a little guarded at times. i think at the moment, due to this weeks news, most of us are a bit disapointed. im just waiting for an acceptable time to open the bottle of wine. ;)
I only asked about Pete as I hadn’t read its books or watched the horror tv shows. I did use the Wiki to find out why CW had been nicknamed sink boy. I didn’t mean to upset anyone by asking in and truly just wanted to join in with people that dislike her as much as I do

• Heart

Stan Butler

VIP Member
Let's not dwell on this because skank will take great joy in reading the comments on here, so get the bottles chilled get the munchies ready and to brighten a dull day and if you can stomach it do you want me to do an #askstan later. Might cheer a few people up. 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Gawdblimey

Chatty Member
Getting her lips and botox done today.
Fucking hell,she has no shame and really doesn't give a shit does she 🤬😡😠
Can't make BH court tomorrow but can have that done.
I bet she's off on holiday,preening herself the scummy,scum cunt bastard (sorry)

• Angry

IfTheCapFits

VIP Member
The new date is 12th April
Lays out all current info & history nice & clearly, not a positive word in that article.

I thought taking a directors loan out & not paying back was a criminal offence? Would also be prosecution for an offence against your responsibilities as a Director too? (Not the official jargon, just my wording 😉). Why hasn't she been charged with anything to do with this? Companies House should have instructed the police 🤔

• Angry
Reactions: 37

mrspig99

VIP Member
I totally agree, but my friend says she only has all these issues because of the way Pete treated her. Really?!?!
Oh for heavens sake she divorced Pete nearly 15 years ago! She has been married twice more since then, engaged God knows how many times and has very little to do with him, how can it STILL be his fault? Not to mention she cheated on him, got pregnant (probably with someone elses baby) and then aborted said baby, not to mention doing drugs when she had young kids. Yes she and her family probably blame Pete for her ongoing issues but it's just an excuse. She has had plenty of time and opportunity to rebuild her life since Pete but it's always one car crash after another. When you see that all her exes go on to have happy stable relationships with their new partners and she continues to bounce from one relationship to another who do you think the problem REALLY is? HER!!

• Heart

tracey3871

VIP Member
Kipper has not 'won' anything ... She has bought herself another 2 months of stress & anxiety due to whatever lie she has used ... I won't be stressed about her finances, she will be ... She is finished careerwise, financially doomed whatever way you look at it ... If she is still with Carol that's the most shitty relationship you could wish for her ... And around the zleb drain she swirls

• Heart

Stan Butler

VIP Member
So once again after receiving a lot of public anger after avoiding the BH with a mental health lie,, skank posts wind up pictures on social media and after getting negative comments and a backlash skank retreats into the shadows. The windup pictures have worked skank now has the ammunition and excuse to go on a holiday the source told us "Katie needed a break for the sake of her mental health, the trolling and negative comments and stories in the press were causing katie anguish and all the hard work Katie had put in with her therapist in getting well were in jeopardy of being undone so Katie has taken a break" now skank can do the whole reunion thing with sink boy and the kids on holiday sell the exclusive story and pictures by backgrid and now their reunited there's more to come exclusive stories and pictures can be sold aswell of sink boys birthday and valentine's day aswell. A bit farfetched maybe but watch i don't think i'll be far off the mark. 😎

• Angry

DC16

VIP Member
Something must be amiss if she is posting lots of Kids pictures, Harvey on her grid, the rest on her stories

• Wow

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
So what displays of sheer desperation will we be treated to for the next 2 months? She really is totally screwed isn't she 🤣
Surely even her die hard fans can see what an absolute shit show she is in every possible way now?
She's getting backed further & further into a corner.

Will someone please save those poor kids soon.
She is clearly fucking nuts at this point & they should not be anywhere near her 😢

Has anyone any idea of what she'll do to raise money for the next 2 months? What disgusting displays of money spending will we see? What will she do to convince us all that everything is just fine & dandy? What big comeback will we see 🤣
Barf bums aren't making much. Only Grans isn't raking it in. Nobody wants her used undercrackers or an illegible video message. There cannot be any business that wants her to advertise anything for them. Mental health is great, she told us. But her mental health is bad & she can't manage court. Is she still "on the up"? 🤔 Surely the BBC & C4 will be seriously thinking now about doing anything with her 🤷 Will GB news even want her anymore?

She really is bringing herself down in spectacular fashion. I love it! Do you love it? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

DC16

VIP Member
Katie also opens up about threats she’s been receiving on social media.
Oh FFS what now! Another kidnap threat? Is that 5,4 or 3 🤷🏻‍♀️
What about all the threats she has dealt out over the years….

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36

Sat Back Watching 👀

Should have been rescheduled for April 1st because at this stage she's not only making herself look a fool but the courts aswell. They are beyond a joke, I'm sure they have more than enough on old leather face at this stage of the game.

• Haha
  • Heart

Anna666

VIP Member
The gofundme is at a healthy £2,560 .... putting aside the BH for now ... Im looking forward to those children being returned to where they belong very soon .... this will not sit well with her, not because she will miss them ... because she will have lost ... in her thick pea brain ` winning ` is what its about, and fuck those she hurts along the way ... she has to WIN ... once those lil ones are returned ... she will start losing it and lashing out again, big time ... FUN TIMES AHEAD AYYEEE .... 🤭🤭

Im sure the fund may go to the £5,000, but as we have already been informed, a lesser amount was what would get the job done properly, and that has been passed, the extra will hopefully secure things even further ... well done to those who have donated, and will donate .... I also hope this has taught KH, to not fall for her crap, and make things far more difficult in the future, concerning the children and custody, stricter measures need to be in place ...... GOOOOOOOOO Keiron👏👏👏 ....

Last edited:
  • Heart

Pisspotshow

VIP Member
You have to pay for stuff if you use Google! Creases me up that he thinks he’s ‘famous’ enough to get freebies. Go to Halfords and try your begging there you twat!
Modern vehicles rely on on-board electronics to control everything even lights and opening windows and something like a high range BMW will require diagnostic equipment running bespoke software.
So one hand lover Sink Boy is expecting someone who has invested in it to come do it for free?
Funny thing is, the few independent dealers of second hand prestige cars that I know actually have the ability to do this as they consider it all part of the service they offer to their clientele.
Sink Boy is just a back street shyster, not even up to Arthur Daley level.
A wheel kicker.

• Haha

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
can they risk her trying to commit suicide if she dont win, or will they let her win like they seemed to in big brother. i think ALL tv,media etc., should stay well away from her as shes so unstable she cant be taken to task for things shes done or follow rules.
Maybe we should be contacting E4 & asking them if signing up an unpredictable suicidal cunt is wise for a cooking show 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart

WillowTree21

VIP Member
Lays out all current info & history nice & clearly, not a positive word in that article.

I thought taking a directors loan out & not paying back was a criminal offence? Would also be prosecution for an offence against your responsibilities as a Director too? (Not the official jargon, just my wording 😉). Why hasn't she been charged with anything to do with this? Companies House should have instructed the police 🤔
AND they should have taken away her passport until this :poop: show has an outcome. I saw this:

Misconduct
Where a directors loan is used as an alternative form of income, there are a number of areas of misconduct.

Firstly, such behaviour could comprise tax fraud as it would effectively be disguised remuneration where remuneration normally subject to PAYE/NI is “disguised” as a loan, to avoid such a liability.
1. Overview

The Insolvency Service has powers given to it by law to consider complaints about:

• people who are bankrupt or have a debt relief order
  • individuals subject to bankruptcy or debt relief restrictions
  • live companies where we’ve received reports of serious corporate abuse such as significant misconduct, fraud, scams or sharp practice in the way the company operates
  • the conduct of directors of companies that have entered into formal insolvency proceedings (administration, administrative receivership, creditors’ voluntary and compulsory liquidation), or that have been dissolved
  • a disqualified director or bankrupt or somebody who has a debt relief order acting as a company director whilst disqualified or otherwise breaching their restrictions
  • the reuse of prohibited company names

Anybody can report misconduct relating to the above to us. The Insolvency Service cannot investigate complaints that do not relate to these matters, for example, we cannot investigate a complaint about a sole trader who is not bankrupt.

Our powers are different depending on whether a company is live, in compulsory liquidation, in other formal insolvency proceedings or has been dissolved. Check the Companies House register if you don’t know the status of the company that you want to complain about.

We will assess any information reported to us and consider whether to carry out further investigations.

I am sure the BH have found many abnormalities in what she's already submitted & what is the actual truth. Hopefully they can dig even futher now, so not done herself any favours postponing. Bragging arrogantly about 'she's glad she's bankrupt'! Well hopefully it will be more than that - PRISON.

We may take further action against the bankrupt, director or company if we find things that concern us during our investigations.

I'm pretty sure, in amongst the financial mess of KFP, the courts will find many

Last edited:
  • Heart