Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Sometimes I wonder if Kipper is having a laugh on everyone. eg; in that fanny-flash-pic - have her gizzards been badly air-brushed out or is she wearing a merkin? Also, on that ridiculous pic of Bunny wearing shit-loads of makeup and false lashes, is it exactly the same on the official wedding photos? :unsure:
She was wearing lacy, flesh colour Knicks 😅 Where's this Bunny photo....what have I missed, I'll have to find it......

Reactions: 7

suzy9/11

Not sure whats going on Wilma but requests for new pages on the wiki were taking over a week so I ensured we had ours ready to roll (thinking we were going to finally sink the shitbag yesterday)
Oh Rita yesterday was a massive disappointment, even more so for those of you that had prepared the updated wiki

• Sad
Reactions: 7

Wilkco

VIP Member
No it wasn't her case! I just didn't want to put some other innocent person's name on here! If you check the listing, you will be able to see for yourselves. (y)
I could not find it listed. Where do I look?

Reactions: 6

Rosequeen

The Ringtons man has all different types of tea on the van they do all sorts of flavourings and strengths. They have a website and sure they post orders aswell if there isn't a van man delivering in your area. ❤
Delicious biscuits as well 💖

• Heart
  • Wow

Fish189

VIP Member
Wow that sounds good. Not heard of that one.
Only been using one for the last year.
I went for the Kymco one. As it was the most comfortable one I tried. It just ‘fitted’ me perfectly.
The one I have has a problem with batteries draining too fast. And I like to go out and about and know I will get home again too.
Theirs an app free called Strava it should calculate how many miles you’ve done
On batteries it depends on the size if you ask the shop you bought your scooter from they will be able to help you

VIP Member
I’ve heard, the courts were told she was suicidal ( not sure who advised them) and not mentally able to attend. Obviously playing the Caroline Flack card. If that’s the case, I hope they’re aware, she’s spent the day having Botox/fillers instead of attending😡. Social services are also involved against her having the kids. Something is obviously going on there. All appears not to be as is seen. Get the impressions she’s in deep💩. But as we know, all this means nothing. 🙏🏻that Kieran gets them home very soon🙏🏻😢.
Hmmmmm...more hearsay.

• Angry
Reactions: 4