Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Stapleyourtongue

VIP Member
most genuine people rarely say anything & thats the problem
My friend's boyfriend was sectioned twice. About three or four weeks after being allowed home she told him she couldn't cope with his mental health anymore and that she wanted him to move out.
A few days later, he kissed his 10 year old son and said he was going for a walk. He never returned home.

Nearly three months went by before he was found by a young lad retrieving his dog's ball by some trees partially fenced off beside a park, other side of the trees was the A38.

Another friend rang me to say a body had been found near the park. My first thought was my friend's chap. When I rang her to tell her and she didn't answer, I knew it was him. The Police were already at her house telling her they had found him.

He had hung himself with an electric cord from a hoover that had been dumped. The branch had eventually snapped and dropped him to the ground.
He never told anyone what he was going to do.

He was sectioned in the first place for jumping out in front of a train - in front of my friend, her son and other people waiting for their train.
He misjudged and ended up in the middle of the track and the train went over him. He escaped with minor cuts and bruises That's when they sectioned him the second time He succeed in the end WITHOUT telling anyone

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

DC16

VIP Member
I tend to agree with you.I think KH has sought to protect his kids above all else,and has not wanted them to be hurt, and has tended to let a lot go ( for a quiet life).He has only acted when things became intolerable.
KP doesn’t do anything for a quiet life, and doesn’t care about collateral damage.
If the child care issue ever gets sorted ( please God), then I hope KH gets some requests set in stone.And I would suggest that as much as humanly possible he keeps interaction with KP as minimal as possible( and takes screenshots of every text).
It’s an awful thing to say, but decency and being reasonable won’t work with her.I would also be very aware of who holds the kid’s passports.
---

Two dead pigeons and a stunned sparrow from the septic tank.
Kieran is always being the bigger person, allowing things like photoshoots, yet she never has the decency to inform him and ask permission. 😡

• Sad

Ming55

VIP Member
I wonder if the court are allowed to ask for an independent psychiatric assessment?

• Heart

Stan Butler

VIP Member
Just arrived at work,, see skanks had some work done on the mutated face so couple of days for the swelling to go down then her and sink boy will be catching a flight Fri night or early hours Sat for a holiday..sorry a much needed break for her mental health struggles to get away from the press printing lies and the nasty trolls. Stay safe crack open a bottle and see you at tea break 8pm when #askstan will go live. ❤

• Heart
  • Haha

Lunagooner

VIP Member
At the eleventh hour and eleventh minute lol I swear I wasn't clock watching its definitely a sign she's a cunt
20230208_111312.jpg

• Haha

Iamthestorm

VIP Member
As said before, I think we all knew deep down, she'd pull a stunt like this. It was inevitable. She probably screamed she'd kill herself if the hearing was made public, which is was going to be. She knows she's fucked! I hope she's shitting herself.
She really has nothing. She'll never have a long lasting, loving relationship ever again. Her children will see her eventually for what she really is. Only her Borstal Bills will be her supporters. She's truly despised.
Everything she's still clinging onto will taken hopefully.

Reactions: 40

Spiderplant

VIP Member
Knew she’d pull a stunt like the despicable Stephen Bear! Bet she’s already got tickets for Thailand!!
Take her passport off her!

• Angry

Blessmyheart

VIP Member
Oh boy.Woke up to the news about KP.Find it ironic that we were just talking about the low life who use made up mental health issues as some kind of gateway to getting what they want.Needless to say, I have the utmost sympathy for those on here who genuinely have mental health problems, and who struggle daily.
I suppose she has got some medical “ proof “ that she is having some sort of breakdown and is in a dangerous place.
I’m not even angry , just resigned to how awful is is that bad people seem to get away with a lot. Although, have to say that the general public is going to see through this for what it is.Maybe that’s the only solace I can take from this ongoing farce.
I dare say she will need an exotic holiday for her mental health, and it will mysteriously improve in time for her to do interviews for MM2 publicity.You couldn’t make it up.

Right.Enough of this.I have just read Angelic37 post and she is right.
I am terribly grateful to her for taking the right tone, and also to Willow for first giving us a heads up about something being wrong.The blow( for me), was not as hard.Still manifesting that one of her norks turns septic, but I don’t think the cosmos allows that.🤣
Oh , and @ Dc16 .... still an absolute warrior queen in my book.
Sooooo.What can we expect now.The good news is that the hearing isn’t cancelled completely.Of course KP will be triumphant, but it’s a hollow victory.Look at her.What a mess.Stuck with Sink Boy because no one else wants her( not for the right reasons anyway), and has destroyed her looks( the only thing that matters to her).The days of huge money are over.
In a sort of warped way it’s quite entertaining.She will continue to grift, do everything to hold onto every pound coin, and continue to scheme to keep herself in the media.I do believe she is running out of options though.I mean, how much more mileage can she get from making over the MM?Or( poor soul), exploiting the Harvey theme.
God sees all and waits.
As for her future financial prospects.She will always have money in some way or another, we all have theories on that one.But it will never be enough, and it will never make her happy.There will always be some form of discontent.
Because she attaches importance to being seen as successful both financially and romantically.The ideal would be a rehash of the Peter Andre years.That is long gone.
No one likes Sink Boy, and thanks to her most people see him as a wife beater/media whore/fame junkie/weakling.As for her. the next few years will be more surgery to either fix what goes wrong, a succession of meaningless liaisons and if she is not careful,major major health issues.
In all this her family will continue to support her.Blind to the fact that their lack of criticism is helping her decline.
But because of what she has done to people like KH, MP, AR etc to infinity, I cannot dredge up any sympathy for her.
I have said it before, the only person who will destroy KP,is KP.And I don’t care ,as long as she doesn’t hurt her children or kills someone on the road.

• Heart

Palace Tone

Chatty Member
So within hours of the BH being postponed due to her MH she’s in the salon getting work done!!! And has the nerve to put it on social media!! I hope the court get to see this so they don’t fall for this again in April

• Angry
  • Heart

Madcatbimbo

VIP Member
I’ve heard, the courts were told she was suicidal ( not sure who advised them) and not mentally able to attend. Obviously playing the Caroline Flack card. If that’s the case, I hope they’re aware, she’s spent the day having Botox/fillers instead of attending😡. Social services are also involved against her having the kids. Something is obviously going on there. All appears not to be as is seen. Get the impressions she’s in deep💩. But as we know, all this means nothing. 🙏🏻that Kieran gets them home very soon🙏🏻😢.
The other thing is when did she book that ghastly lip filler appointment? There's no way the swelling would have gone down by tomorrow so she obviously never intended to go. I reckon you're right Willow, she's used the CF card again.

• Haha
If she's playing the mental health card someone should contact KH so he has another reason to add to his toilet roll long list of reasons of why she is an unfit parent
If shes mentally unfit then surely the children should be taken and placed somewhere for there own safety.

My eyes don't know where to go first. The prolapse mouth is an abomination but the double eyebrow is something else. Whoever said to her "You know what, the one eyebrow is lovely, but you know what it needs...another one right on top of it" must still be pissing themselves laughing that she went for it.

• Haha

bubblefairy03

My thoughts/dreams:D
She was planning on saying SB paid for everything, but daddy has put a stop to that as it may make them investigate his finances, and he might not want that.
Something illegal has come to light, using Harveys credit card, hiding assests from a liquidated company.
She is been questioned by SS and the police for her comments about KH and the danger she is to B and J.

I do worry about how B and J are going to cope when they are eventually returned to M and H, as she will no doubt have told them such awful things (daddy doesn't love you, M hates you etc) It would be nice if P and J could help them settle back into normal life.

• Heart
  • Sad

WillowTree21

VIP Member
The new date is 12th April
BUT we want to know exactly WHY it's cancelled, all the nitty gritty stuff. IF Reg Tops said due to MH issues, it would strengthen Kieran's case. But at least it's been reported, along with her endless list of debts.

Reactions: 39

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
Recap: she's a fucking lying stinking rotten sick fake criminal pathetic whore sIag piece of shit vile hated ugly rotten desperate detested slimy vicious dangerous fucked up narcissistic despised low life failure shit mother shit daughter shit sister shit wife shit partner shit animal owner shit rider shit business woman shit celebrity bullying trolling lowlife scum germ herpes riddled CUNT 😡😡

@Dollylovesshoes pass that damned pisspot please....the REALLY big 1!
Yes,I will Pinky I will have a good shit in it as well,I’ve used the big bucket that has her uglycunty face on the bottom,so will aim the turd right in her gob.Phew..

• Haha
Reactions: 39