Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Stan Butler

VIP Member
Afternoon everyone ❤
So the cunts got the BH postponed for mental health, can't say i'm surprised knew skank would have some trick up her sleazy sleeve at the last minute but MH in her last two interviews wasn't she saying she had no management and was doing everything for herself, didn't she say she was filming and had loads of new business opportunities, didn't she say she was looking after H and her youngest children, homeschooling, cooking, cleaning and taking care of the house and dogs/horses with no help from anyone. I take my hat off to you skank your either
1, a supermum and business woman
2, A LYING NARCISSISTIC BULLYING FREELOADING SCAMMING DRINK AND DRUGGIE CHILD NEGLECTING ANIMAL KILLING CUNT CUNT CUNT.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 55

DC16

VIP Member
I’ve heard, the courts were told she was suicidal ( not sure who advised them) and not mentally able to attend. Obviously playing the Caroline Flack card. If that’s the case, I hope they’re aware, she’s spent the day having Botox/fillers instead of attending😡. Social services are also involved against her having the kids. Something is obviously going on there. All appears not to be as is seen. Get the impressions she’s in deep💩. But as we know, all this means nothing. 🙏🏻that Kieran gets them home very soon🙏🏻😢.
This is her ammo now…. She done it with Ex’s, police, social services, courts, if she’s that bad she should be in a secure facility. 😡😡😡

• Angry
Reactions: 55

WillowTree21

VIP Member
I don't think she will get away with delaying court every time because of all the costs that go into booking the court room, scheduling everything. Imagine all the staff, judge, clerks, judges secretary, security, prosecution team. All that was booked for a whol e day. She has potentially wasted a great deal more money on a pretense that she's ill. They might review her medical evidence as it's going to be pretty serious. I read something about a case where the defendant delayed court multiple times and the last attempt was on health grounds. There was some sort of investigation into his medical evidence because the court saw a pattern in all his excuses and the fact that they escalated, seems like what she's done.
I believe, because of what I was told before, she didn't have answers to questions that were asked for court & wasn't anywhere near prepared to attend. Knew she would tie herself up in knots if she had to answer financial questions. I suspect who ever her accountant is/legal etc, told her she was in serious :poop: . Only option she had was to play MH card, to avoid attending. No other excuse to come up with. Think she knew all along, that's what she would do, hence why she was so arrogant & cocky. BUT, she's eventually going to have to appear in court & nothing can change any lie's she's told. Only prolonging the inevitable. PLUS, if by selling perfumes from the defunct company is illegal, this will also be noted & won't do her any favours. She must have had to pay any accountant for work they did up to yesterday. Nobody will represent her for free, as it won't be a simple case. I'm surprised anyone would want to represent her, to be honest. Pretty sure Becker would have paid out a lot for the best representation, but that didn't help him!

• Heart
Reactions: 54
I was livid until having a big mug of tea & thinking about it, this might get her out of the bh for a while but she might have just shot herself in the foot regarding the kids, it will only be a matter of time before she loses everything

• Heart
Reactions: 54

DC16

VIP Member
She's signed up to a cooking show on E4

KATIE Price has signed up to star in Celebrity Cooking School, The Sun can exclusively reveal.

The glamour model, 44, has done a deal to show off her culinary skills - or lack of them - in the upcoming second series of the E4 show.

The reality show sees a host of famous faces, who are self-proclaimed ‘horrendous’ cooks, enrol in a crash course in cookery to see if they can impress Michelin-starred chef, Giorgio Locatelli.

A TV insider said: “Katie was top of the show bosses’ wish list, so they were thrilled when she agreed to do it as they’ll know she’ll make great telly.

“For Katie, it’s a chance to show a different side of herself after all the drama with her bankruptcy court case and her on-off relationship with Carl. She’s looking forward to having some fun and getting back to doing more TV again.”

While Katie has starred in her Mucky Mansion series for Channel 4, this will mark the first competition-based series she has done since her ill-fated stint on Celebrity SAS: Who Dares Wins in 2020.

The mum of five pulled out of the brutal endurance test after just 48 hours when one of her famous breasts became inflamed, but this time around the former Celebrity Big Brother winner is determined to go the distance.

The source added: “Katie is competitive so she wants to win and prove that she can go all the way. She’s no Nigella, but like she always says, never underestimate the Pricey.”

The mum of five pulled out of the brutal endurance test after just 48 hours when one of her famous breasts became inflamed, but this time around the former Celebrity Big Brother winner is determined to go the distance.

The source added: “Katie is competitive so she wants to win and prove that she can go all the way. She’s no Nigella, but like she always says, never underestimate the Pricey.”

The Sun has reached out to an E4 rep for comment.
Her MH got better real quick....

I hope E4 have drug tested her and done a full evaluation of her MH, wouldn't want her complaining that she wasn't looked after by the tv company.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

Fairyqueen

VIP Member
If she's playing the mental health card someone should contact KH so he has another reason to add to his toilet roll long list of reasons of why she is an unfit parent

• Heart
Reactions: 50

emmaw28

VIP Member
I’ve heard, the courts were told she was suicidal ( not sure who advised them) and not mentally able to attend. Obviously playing the Caroline Flack card. If that’s the case, I hope they’re aware, she’s spent the day having Botox/fillers instead of attending😡. Social services are also involved against her having the kids. Something is obviously going on there. All appears not to be as is seen. Get the impressions she’s in deep💩. But as we know, all this means nothing. 🙏🏻that Kieran gets them home very soon🙏🏻😢.
What a joke. They’ve now got evidence that whilst feeling so suicidal she’s been having Botox and fillers. What a mockery she makes of the system. 🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 48

DC16

VIP Member
She is getting slaughtered in the DM after the announcement the BH has been delayed. And yet there she is getting her fucked up face even more butchered than it was.

She really doesn't give a fuck does she and she isn't even trying to hide it.

ETA @DC16 could you show this to the trustees so they can see how bad her mental elf is...
Oh yes, that’s been sent in 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 47

WillowTree21

VIP Member
Lets get the fun back on here today, otherwise she has won....
Hi Katie 👋 why don't you pop one of your OFs outfits on and go mow the lawn, show us all you really are mentally unstable, it will give me a good laugh anyway, especially if they print the unfiltered version.
Well the longer she drags this out, the more she will be financially monitored, even by US :ROFLMAO:. Can't legally run any businesses. Can't legally hold credit cards, buy a flash vehicle etc. Playing MH card, won't help in keeping J & B. We all know she's unstable anyway. Everything she has is 'gifted' supposedly. Think even the furniture, covered up in plastic, is probably leased, like they do for selling show homes. She still has to look in the mirror & see the mutilated face staring back at her, hence why she's using filters on most pictures. Still has to wear wigs & have hair extensions where she can. In real life she's as bald as Elizabeth 1st. She's still got to be in pain, carrying those deformed breasts around. Body is an utter mess in all ways. She will never get a decent man & she knows that. Crawl will have to stay, until at least she get's her driving licence back, briefly (no doubt won't hold onto that for long). Junior & Prinny don'r spend any amount of quality time with her. Junior certainly keeping a wide birth. She knows'she has a long list of creditors who are out to get their cash, whether through bankruptcy, or later at separate legal cases. She has few real friends, just hangers on & the enablers. WHO would want this type of life? Having to sell cheap, tacky gear & sell the old dirty underwear & trying to look seductive for OF, but failing dreadful & looking like a cross between Frida Kahlo, Betty Davis & a warty frog (apologies to the frog). Nope a catch she ain't!

By the way.... Wait until Stan hears about BH being postponed! Woo hoo $%$%$:poop::ROFLMAO:
1675858841601.png
1675858855423.png
1675858892514.png

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47

pollycopping

Chatty Member
I think this sounds like the court have temp adjourned this in light of more evidence and need to gather more info the judge must have been reading the case and is suspicious, this could actually be a good thing

• Heart
Reactions: 46

Trafalgar

VIP Member
Fucks sake. I was all happy and bright looking forward to tomorrow, but it seems the scheming cunt has paid a dodgy Dr enough money and faked her health to get a sick note. She should be sectioned if her mental health is so bad.........

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 46
I'm actually exhausted after the last couple of hours!! 😂
I know we are all angry and disappointed, but who actually thought she would get to court tomorrow, I certainly expected her to pull something! And as usual it's at the 11th hour, how many times has she done that, court cases cancelled at the last minute.
Just remember, it's not cancelled, just adjourned for a short period (I don't know how long that actually is), she will still have to go to court. I can't put everything on here what has been said to me today, but reiterate the MH was just PART of it and not the full reason. But it is certainly more ammunition for KH re the kids, which can only be a good thing, again, thank you to all that have donated, you are amazing. Don't worry the trustees will continue to know about what she says and does. The court will see all the times she has pulled the MH card, as it was said to them at the very beginning.

She is still lumbered with SB and they are still arguing!! ;) and don't believe a word that she is sworn off other men.

Keep the faith.....😘
I can't say I'm surprised about any of this. It's the Queen of 'the dog ate my homework excuses' after all. Reading between the lines I'd guess she's had a bit of an 'episode' drug-induced or a very dramatic suicide attempt which very conveniently wasn't entirely successful but just successful enough....if you know what I mean. Those kids need to be safe and she needs sectioning if she's so bad.

Reactions: 45

ChiRie

VIP Member
She got a sick note so she doesn't have to go! The lying bitch. I am sick of people that don't have mental health problems using this card.

• Angry
  • Heart

DC16

VIP Member
1675858490051.png

Several faces ago and on her Welfare doctors trip outside the Priory before filming My Crazy Life in 2020....stunning.

• Haha
  • Sick

hugothebear

VIP Member
She is getting slaughtered in the DM after the announcement the BH has been delayed. And yet there she is getting her fucked up face even more butchered than it was.

She really doesn't give a fuck does she and she isn't even trying to hide it.

ETA @DC16 could you show this to the trustees so they can see how bad her mental elf is...

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 44