Katie Price #247 At the BH she'll be sly and slippery, and make everyone gag by smelling kippery

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow that sounds good. Not heard of that one.
Only been using one for the last year.
I went for the Kymco one. As it was the most comfortable one I tried. It just ‘fitted’ me perfectly.
The one I have has a problem with batteries draining too fast. And I like to go out and about and know I will get home again too.
Theirs an app free called Strava it should calculate how many miles you’ve done
On batteries it depends on the size if you ask the shop you bought your scooter from they will be able to help you

Reactions: 6
Doubt her creditors will see a penny of it!
I think its amusing that the media are publishing her income in the run up to court, she has pissed them off so they have got it in for her I think ... thats £20k she cant hide from the BH whatever way you look at it

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Latest

BANKRUPT Price is set to earn a huge five-figure fee for just TWO weeks work on Celebrity Cooking School.

The 44-year-old star is planning her TV comeback following her drink drive crash and cocaine confessions.

She's lined up to earn up to £20,000 for 14 days work on the E4 series -which sees terrible famous cooks attempt to turn around their culinary skills - and bosses believe she is worth every penny.

An insider revealed: "She's getting a massive payday for only a couple of weeks work.

"Her contract sees her bank more money the longer she lasts in the competition, and she'll get a bonus if she makes it to the final three, so she's looking at banking around £20,000 if she lasts the duration of the series.

"Chances that she'll go the whole way are pretty high too as she's already done Celeb Masterchef, so she has that advantage on some of the other contestants, and bosses know she's a big draw for the show so won't want to eliminate her early."

TV executives see it as a good investment as they know Katie is a huge draw for viewers, who are invested in her progress after her recent documentaries on PTSD and depression.

The source continued: "It's an eye-watering amount of money for a couple of week's work- more than most people earn in a year.

"Even if she doesn't make it all the way til the end, she's still looking to get around half that fee, so either way she's laughing.

"For Katie, it's come along at a great time as she needs the cash to help with her dire financial situation, and she also wants the exposure by being back on reality tv."

The Sun has reached out to an E4 spokesperson for comment.
On a positive note, she won’t be filtered! Will be hilarious

• Haha
Reactions: 26
If the court thinks that her MH is just to get out of court, can they get a second opinion?
I think they could but not sure who would order it, the case or the prosecuting/ trustee side? There have been cases where people have said they were ill, got general sick notes or self reported an illness etc and it hasn't been viewed as specific enough by courts. As far as I understand it, on the day before if she had said she was suicidal, ( or similar) the court would have to accept that....then question it later. In some cases, they carry on without the person there and rule in their absence although that could be seen as unfair to the other side because they didn't get the chance to cross-examine the witness. That's probably why they've given her 8 weeks to sort out whatever she says her problem is.
In this case I found, a doctor said he was really ill and appeared to fake heart attacks to avoid court but tests showed nothing wrong. There were appeals and another tribunal so he still had to go to court in the end.

Screen Shot 2023-02-10 at 15.29.15.png

Screen Shot 2023-02-10 at 15.19.52.png

Screen Shot 2023-02-10 at 15.31.46.png

https://www.kingsleynapley.co.uk/in...t-of-seeking-an-adjournment-on-health-grounds

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Afternoon everyone ❤
Said earlier skank posting pictures of Bunny and the rest of the kids is all part of skanks plan and to get it the 3 things it needs at the moment.
1, deflection and publicity.(she knew the tabroids would print and take some heat off it skipping the BH and her little Botox bonanza)
2, an excuse for a holiday. (The backlash and trolling Katie received has set her back in her mental health struggles and Katie needed to get away)
3, the negative comments on social media get her idiot supporters back onside defending mum of the year and stops them asking why you charging £95 for an out of date bottle of perfume that cost £20. 😎

Reactions: 22
Bunny had makeup on, badly trowelled on by Pointy chin, but, that picture on instasham has used a filter to add more makeup and the same stupid lashes Kipper had on for the Farage interview ... Kipper is trying to get reactions for media coverage AND I would put money on her starting the 'looks just like her Mum' rubbish that she does with Princess ... Bunny looks more like AFP in this photo from the actual wedding ... without makeup on she looks like Keiran (in the same way that Princess looks like Pete - neither girl looks like Kipper)

View attachment 1949511
---

Depends which face you have on kipper .... these faces are several surgeries apart, and, the one you currently have looks nothing like either of them
---

I think that following the eventual outcome of the BH Kipper may be in court defending criminal charges for money laundering charges as well all of these other claims ... one thing is for absolute certain, whatever she does now she will be appearing in court again and again for the next few years at least
That’s an interesting photo. I wonder if Sophie made them tone it down?

Reactions: 13
View attachment 1949316
FFS. She seemingly has nothing better to worry about than what colour to have her bloody fake hair 🤦🏻‍♀️

Katie, the colour of your hair will not make any difference to your selfish, vile attitude 👊
It would be better off putting a bucket over its bleeping cunting whoring ugly head!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
so a five figure sum for the latest tv rubbish, i guess that is£100.01AND THAT IS IF SHE LAST THE FULL TWO WEEKS

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Future Hobo Kipper makes her tenty-hundreth appearance in court c2050 ... due to living in a derelict shed with her current 'the one', also known as Naked Rodney, Kipper keeps warm by wearing every article of free clothing she can grift at once ... on the way into court she was heard to shout 'suck my dick' 'I've still got it' and 'Woo Hoo, I love it' to no one in particular

1676045781227.png

• Haha
Same people that sold these 'trendy' support boots have a new boot coming out
Screenshot 2023-02-10 162147.png
Screenshot 2023-02-10 162209.png

Cant wait to see the twit in these
Screenshot 2023-02-10 162402.png

---

Future Hobo Kipper makes her tenty-hundreth appearance in court c2050 ... due to living in a derelict shed with her current 'the one', also known as Naked Rodney, Kipper keeps warm by wearing every article of free clothing she can grift at once ... on the way into court she was heard to shout 'suck my dick' 'I've still got it' and 'Woo Hoo, I love it' to no one in particular

View attachment 1949659
Lol that's like Motherland when Kevin was the human coat rack

• Haha
Reactions: 17
tit for brains Episode 10,102

“ Here Ellie, need my lips doing, great publicity in it for you”
“ ok , Katie, I’ll just pop down B&q , get some masking tape , silicone sealant , and some paint stripper to dissolve the old filler”
Joking aside , after the Harley street doctor completely slating this method off today in the mail saying it’s dangerous, another maté’s business prob fucked if it wasn’t before, she’s like the grim reaper of business

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.