Katie Price #247 At the BH she'll be sly and slippery, and make everyone gag by smelling kippery

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 1949316
FFS. She seemingly has nothing better to worry about than what colour to have her bloody fake hair 🤦🏻‍♀️

Katie, the colour of your hair will not make any difference to your selfish, vile attitude 👊
Imagine being THAT shallow that is all you have to think about. Its actually quite pathetic .....

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I would like you all to keep this visual in mind when thinking of the bankruptcy.

The bankruptcy, and those who chose to join the list, is only a small percentage of the actual debt owed by Katie.

I appeal to you to keep in mind those who didn’t join the list who are awaiting their own court action.
Yes 100%. I was told there are many people owed in some cases, a vast sum, who are going to take out there own legal cases against her, once this BH is finalised, plus she's not longer bankrupt. I think it's something like 6 years you can pursue a debt (longer in certain cases). So she's got all that to look forward to as well. Maybe she realises the longer she stays bankrupt, the better, hence dragging it all out :mad:

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Ooh Jamie's 15 minute meals, grab it for me por favor, I could do with another recipe book I'll never use
Hairy Bikers is a great recipe book Webby 👍
OH won't own a JO one because he says he spits over his food because of his lisp. I have a bit of a lisp but I don't spit 🤣

If Skanky had a cookery book it would be called 'How to Feed Five Hungry Kids'

Page 1 'Ring Domino's'

Page 2 'Ring Domino's Again'

Page 3 'Ummm... Ring Domino's' 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
This is in America so doesn’t apply here but it should Jennifer Lien American actress exposed her self to children!
https://variety.com/2015/tv/news/jennifer-lien-arrested-star-trek-voyager-1201594328/.
the same should apply to skanky price ( odd where Pete’s looking though 🤮in the photo
---

What have you got getting @midsummer blue , I have a mini crosser cabin scooter
Wow that sounds good. Not heard of that one.
Only been using one for the last year.
I went for the Kymco one. As it was the most comfortable one I tried. It just ‘fitted’ me perfectly.
The one I have has a problem with batteries draining too fast. And I like to go out and about and know I will get home again too.

Reactions: 8
Yes 100%. I was told there are many people owed in some cases, a vast sum, who are going to take out there own legal cases against her, once this BH is finalised, plus she's not longer bankrupt. I think it's something like 6 years you can pursue a debt (longer in certain cases). So she's got all that to look forward to as well. Maybe she realises the longer she stays bankrupt, the better, hence dragging it all out :mad:
I tend to concentrate on what we know she owes, so it is good to be reminded of how much damage she has done.It goes without saying, that I have the utmost sympathy for these people.
It is very telling that Price has never uttered a word of regret or remorse about what she has done.
I have one question though, if Price gets away with putting things off again( we know she will try), does that jeopardise the cases of those who are waiting to pursue her?Especially given the time lapse.
This is not necessarily a question for you Willow, I know you tell us what you can.

Reactions: 18
Hairy Bikers is a great recipe book Webby 👍
OH won't own a JO one because he says he spits over his food because of his lisp. I have a bit of a lisp but I don't spit 🤣

If Skanky had a cookery book it would be called 'How to Feed Five Hungry Kids'

Page 1 'Ring Domino's'

Page 2 'Ring Domino's Again'

Page 3 'Ummm... Ring Domino's' 🤣
I think I have that recipe book! Though I use the app, damn, I've been doing it wrong, I should have listened to our heroine

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Cole will insure her car in his name, comprehensive any driver, she'll drive, crash or get done for speeding and his insurance will rocket. Gary Woods will not be happy.
Well if he does and she crashes again it will go against him too,, the idiot!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
View attachment 1949316
FFS. She seemingly has nothing better to worry about than what colour to have her bloody fake hair 🤦🏻‍♀️

Katie, the colour of your hair will not make any difference to your selfish, vile attitude 👊
What a stupid way to live. She must spend hours gazing adoringly at her old photos, admiring herself. Completely obsessed.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Oh god, I really hope KP hasn't gone down that route. Bad as KP is (and I believe she's an evil witch) I don't think she'd go as low as to sell the kids to predators. I hope I'm correct, but nothing much shocks me anymore
I wouldn't put it past her, after all remember that tiktok of Bunny slurping on that lollipop? That's just the sort of thing perverts would love, she was more than happy to post that and leave it up.

• Angry
  • Sick
Blue , I know someone if if you want an upgrade,
Type in KRUSTIE2022 for a discount 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Not that she will do anything about it but that would be another company doomed to failure! Doesn't she realize who the main customers of mobility scooters are? OAP's who don't give a tit about KP and don't want a blinged up over priced scooter, just something to help them get to the shop and back for a pint of milk! Her 'fans' aren't exactly going to be lining up to buy them are they?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Wow that sounds good. Not heard of that one.
Only been using one for the last year.
I went for the Kymco one. As it was the most comfortable one I tried. It just ‘fitted’ me perfectly.
The one I have has a problem with batteries draining too fast. And I like to go out and about and know I will get home again too.
Ooh enjoy!
I'd love one but we don't have the room inside or out.
As you'll probably know, wheelchairing with bad hands is hard work (and if I didn't have such a great hubby I'd be housebound as we're up a hill, impossible to push myself around).

My black and pink wheelchair has skull stickers and 'i love skulls' emblazoned across it, makes my neurologist grin every time.

I hope you and your chariot will be best friends.

Anyway.
Totally transparent obligatory back on theme attempt - price needs to make those butterfly lips BIGGER , sooooo much bigger. So pwetty. So dainty. So very dignified.

• Haha
  • Heart
So once again after receiving a lot of public anger after avoiding the BH with a mental health lie,, skank posts wind up pictures on social media and after getting negative comments and a backlash skank retreats into the shadows. The windup pictures have worked skank now has the ammunition and excuse to go on a holiday the source told us "Katie needed a break for the sake of her mental health, the trolling and negative comments and stories in the press were causing katie anguish and all the hard work Katie had put in with her therapist in getting well were in jeopardy of being undone so Katie has taken a break" now skank can do the whole reunion thing with sink boy and the kids on holiday sell the exclusive story and pictures by backgrid and now their reunited there's more to come exclusive stories and pictures can be sold aswell of sink boys birthday and valentine's day aswell. A bit farfetched maybe but watch i don't think i'll be far off the mark. 😎
I can't stand it when zelebs complain about being 'trolled' on social media. If you don't want negative comments there is a very simple solution, TURN OFF COMMENTS so people can't make them! But then of course she would miss out on the validation from her 'fans' of how beautiful/fantastic mum she is. Kieran turned off comments for a while when piegate first came out. It's a very simple solution to 'trolling'.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.