Katie Price #247 At the BH she'll be sly and slippery, and make everyone gag by smelling kippery

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bizarre isn't it? Yet she always claimed to be 'as bald as a badger down there.'

Badgers are not bald though.
Scabby disgusting stain on humanity you are skank
It should be 'bald as a badgers ass' not just bald as a badger, she can't even get that right!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The unfiltered, au naturel prison pics would be bleeping wonderful wouldn’t they 🤣
A few months in the clink would benefit her hair if she kept the wigs/extensions off. Her natural hair would strengthen and grow (with better nutrition in HMP) and big Bertha won't be able to rip it out!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Big Bertha will be totally in thrall with skanky, in any case Bertha will have to be her ghostwriter to get that No.1 Bestsellar dun :)
---

wasnt she complaining recently that no small business in her area will do any work for her?
Well I cannot imagine why...................................
I doubt theres a business left on the South Coast that will entertain her now

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Latest

BANKRUPT Price is set to earn a huge five-figure fee for just TWO weeks work on Celebrity Cooking School.

The 44-year-old star is planning her TV comeback following her drink drive crash and cocaine confessions.

She's lined up to earn up to £20,000 for 14 days work on the E4 series -which sees terrible famous cooks attempt to turn around their culinary skills - and bosses believe she is worth every penny.

An insider revealed: "She's getting a massive payday for only a couple of weeks work.

"Her contract sees her bank more money the longer she lasts in the competition, and she'll get a bonus if she makes it to the final three, so she's looking at banking around £20,000 if she lasts the duration of the series.

"Chances that she'll go the whole way are pretty high too as she's already done Celeb Masterchef, so she has that advantage on some of the other contestants, and bosses know she's a big draw for the show so won't want to eliminate her early."

TV executives see it as a good investment as they know Katie is a huge draw for viewers, who are invested in her progress after her recent documentaries on PTSD and depression.

The source continued: "It's an eye-watering amount of money for a couple of week's work- more than most people earn in a year.

"Even if she doesn't make it all the way til the end, she's still looking to get around half that fee, so either way she's laughing.

"For Katie, it's come along at a great time as she needs the cash to help with her dire financial situation, and she also wants the exposure by being back on reality tv."

The Sun has reached out to an E4 spokesperson for comment.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
i cant work out what im looking at,is she wearing a thrown cowpat in the groinal area, a large hairy mole or what in earths name is that muddy mass ?
It looks bizarre and I can't believe how many minutes I wasted looking at it and trying to work out what the hell it was. Pass the eye bleach please!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I wouldn't put it past her, after all remember that tiktok of Bunny slurping on that lollipop? That's just the sort of thing perverts would love, she was more than happy to post that and leave it up.
...And to think that She, the Kipper, had a pervy photographer who wanted her to wear a school uniform whilst sucking on a lollipop. Kieran must be tearing his hair out.
I wonder how the GFM for Kieran is going?😃

Reactions: 11
#248 - Kipper has no idea what a washing machine is for but knows how to launder money thats for sure

• Haha
Reactions: 34
It should be 'bald as a badgers ass' not just bald as a badger, she can't even get that right!
I thought the expression was 'As bald as a coot.' But she probably stinks like a badgers arse, bald or otherwise.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Sometimes I wonder if Kipper is having a laugh on everyone. eg; in that fanny-flash-pic - have her gizzards been badly air-brushed out or is she wearing a merkin? Also, on that ridiculous pic of Bunny wearing tit-loads of makeup and false lashes, is it exactly the same on the official wedding photos? :unsure:
Bunny had makeup on, badly trowelled on by Pointy chin, but, that picture on instasham has used a filter to add more makeup and the same stupid lashes Kipper had on for the Farage interview ... Kipper is trying to get reactions for media coverage AND I would put money on her starting the 'looks just like her Mum' rubbish that she does with Princess ... Bunny looks more like AFP in this photo from the actual wedding ... without makeup on she looks like Keiran (in the same way that Princess looks like Pete - neither girl looks like Kipper)

1676041526286.png

---

View attachment 1949316
FFS. She seemingly has nothing better to worry about than what colour to have her bloody fake hair 🤦🏻‍♀️

Katie, the colour of your hair will not make any difference to your selfish, vile attitude 👊
Depends which face you have on kipper .... these faces are several surgeries apart, and, the one you currently have looks nothing like either of them
---

Yes 100%. I was told there are many people owed in some cases, a vast sum, who are going to take out there own legal cases against her, once this BH is finalised, plus she's not longer bankrupt. I think it's something like 6 years you can pursue a debt (longer in certain cases). So she's got all that to look forward to as well. Maybe she realises the longer she stays bankrupt, the better, hence dragging it all out :mad:
I think that following the eventual outcome of the BH Kipper may be in court defending criminal charges for money laundering charges as well all of these other claims ... one thing is for absolute certain, whatever she does now she will be appearing in court again and again for the next few years at least

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Doesn’t it qualify as contempt of court for saying you have mental health issues, and then post photos of yourself having your lips made bigger?

Reactions: 14
Latest

BANKRUPT Price is set to earn a huge five-figure fee for just TWO weeks work on Celebrity Cooking School.

The 44-year-old star is planning her TV comeback following her drink drive crash and cocaine confessions.

She's lined up to earn up to £20,000 for 14 days work on the E4 series -which sees terrible famous cooks attempt to turn around their culinary skills - and bosses believe she is worth every penny.

An insider revealed: "She's getting a massive payday for only a couple of weeks work.

"Her contract sees her bank more money the longer she lasts in the competition, and she'll get a bonus if she makes it to the final three, so she's looking at banking around £20,000 if she lasts the duration of the series.

"Chances that she'll go the whole way are pretty high too as she's already done Celeb Masterchef, so she has that advantage on some of the other contestants, and bosses know she's a big draw for the show so won't want to eliminate her early."

TV executives see it as a good investment as they know Katie is a huge draw for viewers, who are invested in her progress after her recent documentaries on PTSD and depression.

The source continued: "It's an eye-watering amount of money for a couple of week's work- more than most people earn in a year.

"Even if she doesn't make it all the way til the end, she's still looking to get around half that fee, so either way she's laughing.

"For Katie, it's come along at a great time as she needs the cash to help with her dire financial situation, and she also wants the exposure by being back on reality tv."

Latest

She won't last the whole two weeks though, she never does on these shows. She will find some excuse after a few days to quit, probably that standing is causing her feet too much pain. Although I hope she does get the whole amount, she can pay it to the BH!
---

...And to think that She, the Kipper, had a pervy photographer who wanted her to wear a school uniform whilst sucking on a lollipop. Kieran must be tearing his hair out.
I wonder how the GFM for Kieran is going?😃
£2720 now!

• Heart
  • Wow
Every time she gets a new show that shows 'price' surely just means there is more evidence for the BH about what she's got coming in vs what she's not paying back?
Doubt her creditors will see a penny of it!

• Sad
  • Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.