Katie Price #247 At the BH she'll be sly and slippery, and make everyone gag by smelling kippery

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I looked up this butterfly lips bollocks. It’s so bleeping new that the Google pics it brings up include her and Lauren BYG Goodger. She really does see herself as a trendsetter, doesn’t she? And if it’s unhygienic, as an expert says, she won’t keep them clean, so at least this might be a one way ticket to sepsis.
I doubt it'll do her Herpes much good either. Bloody shame 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Just a thought about sink boy and his post.
1, he's on a wind up and their in on it together playing along with skanks games.
2, he's just dropped her in it AGAIN because skanks not supposed to be leaving the country with the kids and especially after dodging the BH.

Delicious biscuits as well 💖
Normally get the caramel wafer biscuits, white chocolate chip lemon cookies, triple chocolate chip cookies and the hazelnut and chocolate chip cookies. 🤣

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
The Harley Street doctor says your hygiene has to be meticulous or you will get an infection. Do we think Skanky will follow his advice :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I would like you all to keep this visual in mind when thinking of the bankruptcy.

The bankruptcy, and those who chose to join the list, is only a small percentage of the actual debt owed by Katie.

I appeal to you to keep in mind those who didn’t join the list who are awaiting their own court action.
So she is currently in “ her “ perfect point - not held down by trustees to an allowance so can spend what she likes, paying no tax on earnings, but not discharged , which holds off other legal claims. I’m I reading this correctly ? If this is right no wonder she’s delaying things as long as she can

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
So she is currently in “ her “ perfect point - not held down by trustees to an allowance so can spend what she likes, paying no tax on earnings, but not discharged , which holds off other legal claims. I’m I reading this correctly ? If this is right no wonder she’s delaying things as long as she can
That’s what I take out of it.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.