Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DC16

VIP Member
I'm actually exhausted after the last couple of hours!! 😂
I know we are all angry and disappointed, but who actually thought she would get to court tomorrow, I certainly expected her to pull something! And as usual it's at the 11th hour, how many times has she done that, court cases cancelled at the last minute.
Just remember, it's not cancelled, just adjourned for a short period (I don't know how long that actually is), she will still have to go to court. I can't put everything on here what has been said to me today, but reiterate the MH was just PART of it and not the full reason. But it is certainly more ammunition for KH re the kids, which can only be a good thing, again, thank you to all that have donated, you are amazing. Don't worry the trustees will continue to know about what she says and does. The court will see all the times she has pulled the MH card, as it was said to them at the very beginning.

She is still lumbered with SB and they are still arguing!! ;) and don't believe a word that she is sworn off other men.

Keep the faith.....😘

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 101

DC16

VIP Member
If she's playing the mental health card someone should contact KH so he has another reason to add to his toilet roll long list of reasons of why she is an unfit parent
That's been taken care of.

• Heart
Reactions: 86

DC16

VIP Member
Hang on a second. I was reading this article and they mention about Jordan Trading being finally dissolved after HMRC gave up trying to get over £200k she owes them in tax/VAT. That business was for her cosmetics and perfume lines. And lo and behold, just after it’s been liquidated she’s suddenly made a huge stash of her old perfumes appear that she’s now flogging on her ‘memorabilia’ page for cash. Surely those were assets relating to that business and she hid them while it was being liquidated?! Which is illegal!

Checked companies house and the business was officially dissolved on 6th January 2023. Then she started flogging all this memorabilia including her ‘stock of discontinued perfume’ and loads of her books from the 19th January 2023. So tempted to report this.
Yes, noted. ;) Thank you.
Please be assured after today's news, it has highlighted a few other things which will be looked at. She may have hopefully just made this 10x worse by trying her delay antics. 😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 76

DC16

VIP Member
Lets get the fun back on here today, otherwise she has won....
Hi Katie 👋 why don't you pop one of your OFs outfits on and go mow the lawn, show us all you really are mentally unstable, it will give me a good laugh anyway, especially if they print the unfiltered version.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71

Hannah2291

The new date is 12th April
Hang on a second. I was reading this article and they mention about Jordan Trading being finally dissolved after HMRC gave up trying to get over £200k she owes them in tax/VAT. That business was for her cosmetics and perfume lines. And lo and behold, just after it’s been liquidated she’s suddenly made a huge stash of her old perfumes appear that she’s now flogging on her ‘memorabilia’ page for cash. Surely those were assets relating to that business and she hid them while it was being liquidated?! Which is illegal!

Checked companies house and the business was officially dissolved on 6th January 2023. Then she started flogging all this memorabilia including her ‘stock of discontinued perfume’ and loads of her books from the 19th January 2023. So tempted to report this.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 68

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
Recap: she's a fucking lying stinking rotten sick fake criminal pathetic whore sIag piece of shit vile hated ugly rotten desperate detested slimy vicious dangerous fucked up narcissistic despised low life failure shit mother shit daughter shit sister shit wife shit partner shit animal owner shit rider shit business woman shit celebrity bullying trolling lowlife scum germ herpes riddled CUNT 😡😡

@Dollylovesshoes pass that damned pisspot please....the REALLY big 1!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
Have already donated travel cost to the GFM. Although the delay is frustrating let’s make something positive happen for the children.

• Heart
Reactions: 63

WillowTree21

VIP Member
Hmmmmm...more hearsay.
What does 'more hearsay' mean? Are we just here to read opinions including yours, when in fact what I do post is always correct & proven. I do not post 'hearsay'. Probably best you skip over my comments, thank you.
---

That's a bit rude. Willow knows people connected, she's been verified by DC16 who definitely does know people involved.
Thank you for the support. I wouldn't post just for the sake of it. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 62

WillowTree21

VIP Member
She is getting slaughtered in the DM after the announcement the BH has been delayed. And yet there she is getting her fucked up face even more butchered than it was.

She really doesn't give a fuck does she and she isn't even trying to hide it.

ETA @DC16 could you show this to the trustees so they can see how bad her mental elf is...
I’ve heard, the courts were told she was suicidal ( not sure who advised them) and not mentally able to attend. Obviously playing the Caroline Flack card. If that’s the case, I hope they’re aware, she’s spent the day having Botox/fillers instead of attending😡. Social services are also involved against her having the kids. Something is obviously going on there. All appears not to be as is seen. Get the impressions she’s in deep💩. But as we know, all this means nothing. 🙏🏻that Kieran gets them home very soon🙏🏻😢.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 61

Blessmyheart

VIP Member
Ok, so I have this friend, we don’t agree on politics, etc and I’ve recently discovered that she thinks all Skanks issues are down to Pete. She’s not one of those ‘she’s the best mum’ types, but it’s just the whole it’s all Pete’s fault that annoys me. I’ve never read her ‘books’or watched any of the TV shows, so does she have a point? From what I can see Pete and Emily have tried to normalise J&P as much as they can and their own children seem very normal. So is it Pete or Skanky that’s the issue?!
Bit late in answering this( sorry).
It’s complicated.I should start by saying that I like Pete.Many of us on here have differing opinions on him.And I do believe that at one point he genuinely loved her, and as far as she was capable, she loved him back( or thought she did).However, the relationship broke down over time and the two of them were toxic together.Most of which was captured on camera.Tbf, some of his exchanges with her did not show him in the best light.Not Peters finest hour.Kp was hateful to him( No surprised there either).
IMHO he just couldn’t take it any more, although Im inclined to think there is truth in the rumours about her having an affair and abortion.
The drug taking rumours I would say are accurate, given what we know.
What blindsided her was that she didn’t think he would leave, and when he did, her behaviour went out of control.So cue the usual partying,unsuitable liaisons, outrageous behaviour etc.Add to that that her fantastic manager stayed loyal to PA.
Of course her family blamed him.I don’t doubt that she was devastated, but as usual was in denial about her part in the marriage breakdown.I remember feeling sorry for both of them, and believing that it was still possible for them to get back together( with a lot of forgiveness, hard work and marriage therapy).In retrospect this was just wishful thinking, and everything turned to bitterness very quickly.
I do believe PA tried to become a better man, and has always been a loving father.
Your friend does have a point, as it was after the marriage breakdown that KPs behaviour got out of control, but the responsibility to be a responsible adult, mother , member of society rests with her alone.
Look at the way she has treated subsequent partners.Her treatment of KH is cruel and horrendous.( Regardless If their own marriage problems).
The problem is that everyone excuses her.Her family are the worst culprits in this.
“ Kate behaves like this because of .......( insert excuse on dotted line)”
No.Kate behaves like this because no one holds her to account, and there are no consequences,

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

Angelic37

VIP Member
https://gofund.me/c234dae3

Nice and easy for anyone that needs to find the link
Thanks lovely 😍 Im keeping the faith. It's postponed, not cancelled, she's not been discharged and still has to sort a payment whatsit. Meanwhile it all strengthens Kieran's case and increases public anger against her. The GFM is still going strong, and we continue to grow on here as a friendship group and community. So we have a few more months of Krustying. More time to point and laugh and come together to do wonderful things. Come on Krusties, down but not out! DC isn't giving up so we need to rally together 😊 x

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 59

Mellow Yellow

VIP Member
I have just donated the money I would have spent on my celebratory tipple and food to GFME to aid K get his babies back

• Heart
Reactions: 57

Gawdblimey

Chatty Member
Ive mainly been lurking lately because i just cant with this woman anymore,but seeing DC's post is 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
Kind of knew it would be coming!
Mentally unfit my fucking ass,hair and nail appointments every fucking few days,in charge of 2 kids fuck off and fuck off some more.
And what about her "getting dolled up night" next month 15th March,is she going to be mentally unfit then?
FUCKING SCUM 😠😡🤬

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 57

WillowTree21

VIP Member
@WillowTree21 have you any other info as to why today has been shoved to April?

Did anyone pass on the info about the perfume that's suddenly appeared? I think now we have to ensure that every tiny little thing is highlighted to the powers that be. Sorry @DC16 you may be REALLY busy. If we want the job doing we'll have to do it ourselves!
No sorry. All I do know is SS are involved regarding kids & got impression it wasn’t putting her in a good light, she’s done something. Said there’s concerns she can’t look after herself, let alone the children. So I’m wondering if Kieran is getting somewhere in getting them back. Whether this has anything to do with BH postponed, I don’t know. Personally, I think she knows she’s in serious financial trouble, been advised by accountant/ legal, there will be serious repercussions & so she played MH card/suicidal thoughts. Probably, as we suspect, lots of illegal wrong doings. She’s only probably delaying the inevitable. But this is only my opinion from what I’ve been told. Wish I knew more, but not at the moment. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 56
I would like you all to keep this visual in mind when thinking of the bankruptcy.

The bankruptcy, and those who chose to join the list, is only a small percentage of the actual debt owed by Katie.

I appeal to you to keep in mind those who didn’t join the list who are awaiting their own court action.

Attachments

• Heart

bagpuss17278

VIP Member
Too mentally unfit to attend court but fit enough to have custody of two small children. Really???

• Angry
  • Heart