Katie Price #247 At the BH she'll be sly and slippery, and make everyone gag by smelling kippery

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exclusive ... Katie Price finds true love on OF ... they got engaged 15 minutes after meeting 'I knew Naked Rodney was the one when he kept buying my used pants, he is the biggest i have ever had, makes more money than anyone on the planet and doesnt want me for fame ... we want marriage, babies ... we are going for the lot' ... Her new fiancee agreed to wear clothes for todays photoshoot 'its a one off, Katie loves to see all of me all the time - honestly its a dream come true ... she is 🔥 🔥 🔥' ... its not entirely clear what Rodney does for a living 'He is not on benefits - thats just fake news ... He models for Gucci - this is a really expensive Jumper, you can tell because it looks cheap ... Woo Hoo ... I love him'

1676047194952.png

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Same people that sold these 'trendy' support boots have a new boot coming out
View attachment 1949682 View attachment 1949685

Cant wait to see the twit in these
View attachment 1949686
---

Lol that's like Motherland when Kevin was the human coat rack
Sometimes I think people in the fashion industry just get fed up, and decide to have cheap laffs on Friday st 5.29 before the boss catches on.
How long will it be before some thirsty head -the - ball is featured wearing these “ edgy “ boots.
Absolute looney tunes.
See also high heeled crocs.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It's dangerous and apparently could kill her. Diddums.

The comments seem to be unmoderated , mine just went through straight away.
As long as you don't use trigger words, witch, bleep, duck etc you should be good to go!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Oooh, that's nice, I am totally into tea, my favourites are M & S Empress Grey and Celestial Seasonings spiced :)
The Ringtons man has all different types of tea on the van they do all sorts of flavourings and strengths. They have a website and sure they post orders aswell if there isn't a van man delivering in your area. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 9
It's dangerous and apparently could kill her. Diddums.

Here’s to hoping it does. Any sighting or mutterings from tit lips today? Coal should get his lips done as well, so they can both look like baboons arses. Not wishing to give the red arsed primate a bad name. He is bound to be out and about this weekend grifting some ready made meal deals.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Can't we copy & paste her wiki & post it on her Instagram?, so all the Borstal Bill's can see what an actual Cunty witch she is. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I looked up this butterfly lips bollocks. It’s so bleeping new that the Google pics it brings up include her and Lauren BYG Goodger. She really does see herself as a trendsetter, doesn’t she? And if it’s unhygienic, as an expert says, she won’t keep them clean, so at least this might be a one way ticket to sepsis.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Here’s to hoping it does. Any sighting or mutterings from tit lips today? Coal should get his lips done as well, so they can both look like baboons arses. Not wishing to give the red arsed primate a bad name. He is bound to be out and about this weekend grifting some ready made meal deals.
I wonder what its like having a snog with someone with lips like that. Do you think your tongue would make it back out alive? One of life's mysteries, eh.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The Ringtons man has all different types of tea on the van they do all sorts of flavourings and strengths. They have a website and sure they post orders aswell if there isn't a van man delivering in your area. ❤
Thanks Stan, I'll look it up :)

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.