Katie Price #247 At the BH she'll be sly and slippery, and make everyone gag by smelling kippery

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you watch the start of the episode, they use the flashing in the edit to get people watching. So they obviously thought her pelvic thrusting and flashing her skimpy underwear was great, Huge, Huge double standards the media has!
Yes I agree. Huge double standards. It's the same with female to male violence, it's played for laughs. Bit of a tangent here, but the episode of Friends where Ross accidentally says Rachael's name.. Emily punches him HARD in the stomach and the audience roars with laughter. Can you imagine if that was a man punching a woman?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Yes I agree. Huge double standards. It's the same with female to male violence, it's played for laughs. Bit of a tangent here, but the episode of Friends where Ross accidentally says Rachael's name.. Emily punches him HARD in the stomach and the audience roars with laughter. Can you imagine if that was a man punching a woman?
True and when Caroline Flack hit a sleeping man over the head with an object he was ridiculed for being weak and the papers made out it wasn't abuse because he was taller :unsure:. No wonder most men never report it. The abuser who married into my family finally hit my relative last year, she had gone through stages of stopping him working, breaking his phone, hiding his car keys, destroying his clothes, so I knew it was escalating. Of course he didn't report any of it because who would believe him? He did leave but she has had no consequences and still manipulates him.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
True and when Caroline Flack hit a sleeping man over the head with an object he was ridiculed for being weak and the papers made out it wasn't abuse because he was taller :unsure:. No wonder most men never report it. The abuser who married into my family finally hit my relative last year, she had gone through stages of stopping him working, breaking his phone, hiding his car keys, destroying his clothes, so I knew it was escalating. Of course he didn't report any of it because who would believe him? He did leave but she has had no consequences and still manipulates him.
That's awful 😞 I'm so sorry 😞 I completely agree with regards to your posts on Caroline Flack too.

Reactions: 17
She's posted these pictures again
I wonder what she looks like after her mutilation lip surgery? Maybe it's gone wrong & she's hiding away. Eventually something drastic will happen & she will realise she look horrendous, if she doesn't already. I still think these pictures of 'holidays' are her way of sticking 2 fingers up to everyone, as she's going abroad somewhere.

• Angry
Reactions: 20
It'll undoubtedly be heading away somewhere to hide from the backlash this weekend. What pisses me off most is that the entire farce was clearly organised weeks ago with the face mutilation booked and all the other tit, because she knew exactly that she was not attending. I guess she'll deal herself the MH card for April as well then to keep this fiasco going for decades. She really fucks me off 😡

Reactions: 24
If the court thinks that her MH is just to get out of court, can they get a second opinion?

Reactions: 13
I would like you all to keep this visual in mind when thinking of the bankruptcy.

The bankruptcy, and those who chose to join the list, is only a small percentage of the actual debt owed by Katie.

I appeal to you to keep in mind those who didn’t join the list who are awaiting their own court action.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 56
I thought there was a bad smell in the Tesco book hub. Tempted to pop some money in the tin to take them out to the trash.

EA7CAE20-B940-4CB4-B79A-B4E753F51723.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I would like you all to keep this visual in mind when thinking of the bankruptcy.

The bankruptcy, and those who chose to join the list, is only a small percentage of the actual debt owed by Katie.

I appeal to you to keep in mind those who didn’t join the list who are awaiting their own court action.
Absolutely CC. These people and businesses are too easily forgotten, heart goes out to them. x

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I wonder what she looks like after her mutilation lip surgery? Maybe it's gone wrong & she's hiding away. Eventually something drastic will happen & she will realise she look horrendous, if she doesn't already. I still think these pictures of 'holidays' are her way of sticking 2 fingers up to everyone, as she's going abroad somewhere.
Screenshot 2023-01-31 115143.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I thought there was a bad smell in the Tesco book hub. Tempted to pop some money in the tin to take them out to the trash.

View attachment 1949274
Do it! I have a horrible confession to make. I owned a few of her books when I bought them years ago when I was a silly student. Not her autobiography but the fictional Cystal tit ones. I had a clear out of my attic last year and found them. Instead of donating them to a charity bookshop with the rest, I thought I would do humanity a favour and put them in the recycling.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
8B7EBFAB-7175-4D02-A40C-005388C04066.png

FFS. She seemingly has nothing better to worry about than what colour to have her bloody fake hair 🤦🏻‍♀️

Katie, the colour of your hair will not make any difference to your selfish, vile attitude 👊

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Think it’s very telling when people have to keep declaring that they love their babies all over social media. The elder two keep it at an arms length at best and I’m sure the younger two feel very loved being emotionally abused by it every day and used as weapons in its vicious games against their loving father.

It also keeps saying it can’t wait for summer. Not sure why it thinks summer is going to be any different for it compared to now? It will still be a broke, ugly, child and animal abusing, mutated pig swirling the zeleb drain.

Give it up Price.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.