Katie Price #247 At the BH she'll be sly and slippery, and make everyone gag by smelling kippery

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The pic of her flashing, one of numerous occasions, in front of her kids too. John Barrowman got totally cancelled lost his job on Dancing on Ice for 1 flash. She’s a pervert.
This is in America so doesn’t apply here but it should Jennifer Lien American actress exposed her self to children!
https://variety.com/2015/tv/news/jennifer-lien-arrested-star-trek-voyager-1201594328/.
the same should apply to skanky price ( odd where Pete’s looking though 🤮in the photo
---

Hahahaha. No chance. Just ordered a new one. And no, definitely not from her, and definitely not pink. That colour has been spoilt for me now. But I do like going at top speed. 8mph. So watch out 😁😁
What have you got getting @midsummer blue , I have a mini crosser cabin scooter

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Oh goody! I cannot wait to see the bald old bag in a prison uniform :)
---

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Please don't do that!!!
I promise you that I am only having a 0.5 ml top up, nothing more. But I have mine for a genuine reason (thin top lip) not to look like a baboons arse.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Then when they get to their next hotel Pete has forced herself to get her bits out in public again, that nasty rat. Again, he looks thrilled.

Screen Shot 2023-02-10 at 09.46.45.png

Screen Shot 2023-02-10 at 09.47.50.png

She's cackling away, thinking all this is normal and funny?!

Screen Shot 2023-02-10 at 09.50.44.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
I’m no it sure if someone posted it yesterday but it looked like that JYY woman Jeya must’ve been doing something with Krustie?
She's teamed up with Comic relief. They've figured out the polyester JYY trackies are producing enough static to power East Africa. I might be lying.

It's bound to be something chavtastic though!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Nope. You're Susiesoo. I know that for a fact now. Nice try but you gave it away in your first post today and I now know on top of that for a fact you are Susiesoo. Maybe mix up the usernames a bit next time. To every else I urge caution. And no worries if anyone thinks I'm out of order or bonkers or disagrees. Just be careful dear friends ❤
Yep agree Angelic... I was going to ask, is there a way to stop someone becoming VIP member. So many, many posts over 24 hours...

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Yep agree Angelic... I was going to ask, is there a way to stop someone becoming VIP member. So many, many posts over 24 hours...
Maybe we can just post loads of stories about how great Pete, Emily, Kieran and Michelle are and any flying creatures will explode?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
The pic of her flashing, one of numerous occasions, in front of her kids too. John Barrowman got totally cancelled lost his job on Dancing on Ice for 1 flash. She’s a pervert.
Yes completely agree, he was seen as a dodgy perv who had to apologise and she is seen as funny and 'vulnerable'. Makes no sense!
---

The reason she puts photos of Bunny up plastered in make up. Knowing it appeals to paedophiles, she knows this because according to her she was the victim of one. She knows people’s reactions will be horror and concern, and she knows that translates into clicks, likes, and traffic on her page. She monetises always. And Keiron won’t challenge her. FFS
Challenge her in what way? start a slanging match online? He's getting legal help now, if he gets the kids back there will be no more make-up photos because the mother who exploits kids won't have them to exploit anymore.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
Oh god… I was just thinking…
What if she uses this pic as her tattoo for Bunny?! 🤦🏻‍♀️
It would NOT surprise me at all.
Sick woman
FB5EDE67-48A7-4059-871E-4C9F99A21841.jpeg

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
Exactly if it had been Pete flashing can you imagine the comeback, anyone here clever enough to get in touch with the people who do the MM program and the ones who put out the show “who Harvey called a bleep next“ and ask why John got dropped, and it was a historic incident whilst doing torchwood I believe and the kippery phantom fanny flasher gets more air time it beggars belief it really does 😡

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Yes completely agree, he was seen as a dodgy perv who had to apologise and she is seen as funny and 'vulnerable'. Makes no sense!
---

Challenge her in what way? start a slanging match online? He's getting legal help now, if he gets the kids back there will be no more make-up photos because the mother who exploits kids won't have them to exploit anymore.
Agee also believe KH doing things the legal and correct way not plastering all over social. Its more ammo for his cause to fight to get the kiddies back.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Exactly if it had been Pete flashing can you imagine the comeback, anyone here clever enough to get in touch with the people who do the MM program and the ones who put out the show “who Harvey called a bleep next“ and ask why John got dropped, and it was a historic incident whilst doing torchwood I believe and the kippery phantom fanny flasher gets more air time it beggars belief it really does 😡
If you watch the start of the episode, they use the flashing in the edit to get people watching. So they obviously thought her pelvic thrusting and flashing her skimpy underwear was great, Huge, Huge double standards the media has!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
How does anyone het to VIP status so quickly? I thought I posted a lot but I am nowhere near yet
---

Looks like Sinkboy

1676026908333.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.