Katie Price #247 At the BH she'll be sly and slippery, and make everyone gag by smelling kippery

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sometimes I wonder if Kipper is having a laugh on everyone. eg; in that fanny-flash-pic - have her gizzards been badly air-brushed out or is she wearing a merkin? Also, on that ridiculous pic of Bunny wearing tit-loads of makeup and false lashes, is it exactly the same on the official wedding photos? :unsure:
She was wearing lacy, flesh colour Knicks 😅 Where's this Bunny photo....what have I missed, I'll have to find it......

Reactions: 7
Bizarre isn't it? Yet she always claimed to be 'as bald as a badger down there.'

Badgers are not bald though.
Scabby disgusting stain on humanity you are skank

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Oh goody! I cannot wait to see the bald old bag in a prison uniform :)
---

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Please don't do that!!!
The last time she had extensions fitted and got the topper wig, she was virtually bald, only an inch or so of wispy fried hair left. I wish I had saved
a screenshot, she's never been closer to looking like Zelda from Terrahawks :D

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Price has no shame therefore cannot be “mum shamed”.
I think the media are knocking her on the 'great Mum' thing quite a bit recently ... They will know that she lost custody of the kids for a long time & that she is refusing to return J&B now ... Probably also that ss have blocked her pumping Harvey out at nightclubs as well ... They can't report on any of it, but, they can put stuff like this on

Reactions: 22
/www.thesun.co.uk/tv/21308315/towie-yazmin-oukhellou-hospitalised-ptsd/
Here we go though - she'll be back with the PTSD again having seen this, however the difference is that skanky caused her own accident
---

The last time she had extensions fitted and got the topper wig, she was virtually bald, only an inch or so of wispy fried hair left. I wish I had saved
They might be over on the wiki because I try to save all the hideous photos of it for future reference :)

• Haha
Reactions: 19
/www.thesun.co.uk/tv/21308315/towie-yazmin-oukhellou-hospitalised-ptsd/
Here we go though - she'll be back with the PTSD again having seen this, however the difference is that skanky caused her own accident
---

They might be over on the wiki because I try to save all the hideous photos of it for future reference :)
Oooh great Rita, I'll have a look!

Reactions: 10
Try clearing your search history on Google theres a feature that says signs you out of sites,, might work. ❤
Tattle has been running very slowly for me for the past 2 weeks. Takes ages to load etc I've cleared my cache and everything to no avail. I messaged the mods but haven't heard back. Any ideas? - Wilma x

• Heart
Reactions: 10
The unfiltered, au naturel prison pics would be bleeping wonderful wouldn’t they 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Tattle has been running very slowly for me for the past 2 weeks. Takes ages to load etc I've cleared my cache and everything to no avail. I messaged the mods but haven't heard back. Any ideas? - Wilma x
Not sure whats going on Wilma but requests for new pages on the wiki were taking over a week so I ensured we had ours ready to roll (thinking we were going to finally sink the shitbag yesterday)

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
The reason she puts photos of Bunny up plastered in make up. Knowing it appeals to paedophiles, she knows this because according to her she was the victim of one. She knows people’s reactions will be horror and concern, and she knows that translates into clicks, likes, and traffic on her page. She monetises always. And Keiron won’t challenge her. FFS

• Angry
Reactions: 19
Not sure whats going on Wilma but requests for new pages on the wiki were taking over a week so I ensured we had ours ready to roll (thinking we were going to finally sink the shitbag yesterday)
Oh Rita yesterday was a massive disappointment, even more so for those of you that had prepared the updated wiki

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I’m no it sure if someone posted it yesterday but it looked like that JYY woman Jeya must’ve been doing something with Krustie?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Indeed, so there never was any intention of attending that hearing yesterday considering she went for some more facial mutilation and has been stringing that dopey JYY bint along as her chauffeuse
Quelle surprise!!!

• Angry
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.