Katie Price #247 At the BH she'll be sly and slippery, and make everyone gag by smelling kippery

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pete has his own thread but it’s not a bad question to ask really.
I have followed them kind of for years, in the media and watched their show years back. I’m not fans of either of them but a morbid fascination of this woman with a monotone voice who just seems to be untouchable

Pete and KP clearly did not get along most of the time you can see this from their show, and they certainly did not bring out each others best sides. Pete probably was a bit of a twit at times, as was she, which made good TV but he doesn’t seem to have been abusive. He drew a line in the sand about what he would put up with and left her when He had enough. Which is fair play, anyone can leave a relationship. He then was clever enough to deploy legal tactics to put in boundaries and KP has hated this from day 1 as she couldn’t manipulate him anymore. She has not been able to stop obsessing over him ever since and is always picking at him but he has stood really firm and used his resources wisely to protect himself and the kids. Anything that’s happened in the last 15 years has been down to Katie. Pete has no control or influence over Katie’s day to day life apart from an obvious legal ban on her making defamatory statements about him and took care of their kids when she wasn’t fit to. If she can’t get over what happened then that’s down to KP to address, she has plenty of resources to enable her to move on. It is not normal to be hung up on Pete after she’s married at least 2 other men and had more kids with them.
perhaps skanky should have therapy for it 😂 😂 😂 ;)
---

Of course she knows what day it is
It's me me me myyyyself and I...iiiiii day...
---

Yes
You will sweetie.....cant help yourself... fluffy slippers and handbag in tow xxx@🤣😘
---

Yes
You will sweetie.....cant help yourself... fluffy slippers and handbag in tow xxx@🤣😘
---

Yes
is there an echo in here ? 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
she will be having her kiss and sign photos if she thought it would bring in the cash
---

well, ive been nice long enough today,im getting bored now. think ill check on kierons fund, that will cheer me up. 😂 ✌
Kieran and his lovely children deserve all the love in the world ❤ - Katie Prikey has an evil, black and empty heart, she deserves absolutely no love whatsoever ….

• Heart
Reactions: 25
❤I am soo very happy to have known Pete Burns and I hate the comparison between him and the vacuous talent thief that is the
kipper vag it is an insult to his memory - I worked in a department store in Liverpool (IYKYK) Pete B would sweep in almost every day wearing a fabulous long black goth type coat, always had an entourage with him- he was such a stunning looking guy-so friendly and so very funny - loved him x

• Heart
Reactions: 30
In the photos on IG grid that she posted of H, you can see a poster on the wall with other students faces, should be blurred out
I am getting rather uncomfortable with the lols we're all having, including me at Naked Rodney. :oops:
---

People replying to the IG pictures of Harvey with his art, saying they should sell his art. Don't be giving KP ideas!
Oh My! I posted THIS EXACT THING a month or two ago. I just knew it would be picked up by The Flying Monkeys FFS!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I am getting rather uncomfortable with the lols we're all having, including me at Naked Rodney. :oops:
i felt mean after seeing his friends,i must admit. but now susie and the banshiees have gone,i suppose we got to get our kicks from somewhere

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Omg, exposing yourself to random men especially while married, seriously weird behaviour. That photo is vile too
Sometimes I wonder if Kipper is having a laugh on everyone. eg; in that fanny-flash-pic - have her gizzards been badly air-brushed out or is she wearing a merkin? Also, on that ridiculous pic of Bunny wearing tit-loads of makeup and false lashes, is it exactly the same on the official wedding photos? :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Sometimes I wonder if Kipper is having a laugh on everyone. eg; in that fanny-flash-pic - have her gizzards been badly air-brushed out or is she wearing a merkin? Also, on that ridiculous pic of Bunny wearing tit-loads of makeup and false lashes, is it exactly the same on the official wedding photos? :unsure:
Swear down - have not been anywhere near her manky gizzards 🤮

• Haha
Today? It says Monday art on the wall 🙄🤣
A painting of AFP's new lung eh?
I'd buy that for a dollar!;)
---

That’s her opinion and I came on here to ask for other view points, I never meant for it to cause trouble
Please do some research yourself Suzy, garner your own viewpoint, then we can move on from this x
---

Apologies for the step back to the last page or two - I’m struggling to keep up .

But apart from this being vile , uncalled for , not remotely funny , the sort of thing KFP got away with because the tabloids & lads mags paid her to be inappropriate , gross & uncouth …. What is this about her public region ?

I know it’s not a very clear photo but it looks like some type of alien creature has attached itself to her …. ? 🤔
And this was years before SFB .

Any clues anyone ?
Bizarre isn't it? Yet she always claimed to be 'as bald as a badger down there.'
---

Do we know if the curly headed prune ever had her lung transplant??
Yeah ~ Harvey painted a picture of Amy-The-Terminals' new lung on Monday. It's rather good! 😄
---

Not joking now cos no ones helping me from site management whatever they're called.... I can't sign out....
No one ban me but just light me out ....l......lol... its ridiculous I haven't got log out feature... dont fucki g ban me though...I'm sick of that 😇
---

---

---
This happened to me once when I asked what had upset the mods. I had to tick a box saying that I have read, understood, an abide by the rulings.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
So once again after receiving a lot of public anger after avoiding the BH with a mental health lie,, skank posts wind up pictures on social media and after getting negative comments and a backlash skank retreats into the shadows. The windup pictures have worked skank now has the ammunition and excuse to go on a holiday the source told us "Katie needed a break for the sake of her mental health, the trolling and negative comments and stories in the press were causing katie anguish and all the hard work Katie had put in with her therapist in getting well were in jeopardy of being undone so Katie has taken a break" now skank can do the whole reunion thing with sink boy and the kids on holiday sell the exclusive story and pictures by backgrid and now their reunited there's more to come exclusive stories and pictures can be sold aswell of sink boys birthday and valentine's day aswell. A bit farfetched maybe but watch i don't think i'll be far off the mark. 😎

• Angry
Reactions: 37
Have been reading through the extracts from the Skank's books (thanks DC!) and in one part she said she can't wash or style her extensions so ties it up in a ponytail between salon visits. I've said this all along. She said sometimes it's really manky and greasy. It absolutely beggars belief that a grown woman can't take care of her own hair. 🤮
Its not her own hair though - its someone else's glued onto her ratty stumps
---

I’d have to “ pillow” her in her sleep. Listening to that drone on would send me to a straight jacket - not even joking, they should hire her out to interrogators , the enemy would fold within 30 mins I reckon
Send it to Putin as an offerring to his Greatness - he'll soon be running away screaming
---

I’ve just renewed my insurance & it asks of any convictions in last 5 years. Dates, type of conviction, fines etc. where would she begin? Think there’s probably only enough space for 2. Insurance would be more than a small mortgage. How’s she ever going to afford that, especially on some flash pink Ferrari, or whatever it was she said she was having customised & buying last year? No, she’ll drive without insurance. Police should pull her over as soon as her ban is over😡🤞
Like I said, Insurance is for plebs. She won't even bother because she knows any company will crucify her with her reputation and/or convictions, or she'll find some mug to front it and go as Second Driver; This sounds like a job for Sink Boy!!! Woo hoo!! :)
---

Yeah...where we gonna go now then ????
Thailand of course :)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
The pic of her flashing, one of numerous occasions, in front of her kids too. John Barrowman got totally cancelled lost his job on Dancing on Ice for 1 flash. She’s a pervert.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
Blue , I know someone if if you want an upgrade,
Type in KRUSTIE2022 for a discount 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Hahahaha. No chance. Just ordered a new one. And no, definitely not from her, and definitely not pink. That colour has been spoilt for me now. But I do like going at top speed. 8mph. So watch out 😁😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Those extensions are too long. She doesn’t look after them. She needs to carefully brush them through and use silk hair cap at night and they would be fine. Wash it twice a week, one if the times she can plait it wet. But she insists on getting them so long it can be difficult. No wonder her own bio hair is breaking off. In another year she will be a right state as she will have little to attach ut to.
Oh goody! I cannot wait to see the bald old bag in a prison uniform :)
---

I'm having my lip fillers topped up on 22nd February. I'll take Kipper and BYG's pictures as inspiration for my aesthetician 🤣
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Please don't do that!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.