Katie Price #247 At the BH she'll be sly and slippery, and make everyone gag by smelling kippery

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just renewed my insurance & it asks of any convictions in last 5 years. Dates, type of conviction, fines etc. where would she begin? Think there’s probably only enough space for 2. Insurance would be more than a small mortgage. How’s she ever going to afford that, especially on some flash pink Ferrari, or whatever it was she said she was having customised & buying last year? No, she’ll drive without insurance. Police should pull her over as soon as her ban is over😡🤞
She won’t be able to use if those sites she will need to phone up. Also she won’t get credit to pay it monthly so will have to pay in one payment you willow you are correct for most people all the would afford with those convictions is a 900cc Micra and it would be thousands , for a higher performance care I think it would be outpriced especially if she is on a tight allowance from the BH. So she will drive with none

Reactions: 20
Skank is releasing another autobiography in the summer .. do you reckon she will address slapgate 1 and 2 ? Has she been keeping quiet all this time to cash in on the book lol

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Not joking now cos no ones helping me from site management whatever they're called.... I can't sign out....
No one ban me but just light me out ....l......lol... its ridiculous I haven't got log out feature... dont fucki g ban me though...I'm sick of that 😇
---

---

---
Maybe report this post and explain you can't sign out, Maddy

Reactions: 12
Oh my god I hate that evil witch and sperm of the devil that is Katie the witch Face Price even more at this moment in time - a friend of mine is so severely depressed - I cant get to him as he lives so far away - worried - he won’t call me back 😢
It's horrible when you can't reach them.. but if you try that's the main thing.. depression is a debilitating emotion. It's truly shocking .. but knowing someone is there for you... whether you will accept it at that moment or in the few days following a relapse is the main thing. Just reach out.. and again. Xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 21
It's horrible when you can't reach them.. but if you try that's the main thing.. depression is a debilitating emotion. It's truly shocking .. but knowing someone is there for you... whether you will accept it at that moment or in the few days following a relapse is the main thing. Just reach out.. and again. Xxx
Thank you lovely xx I have tried and tried - he knows I am there but I feel he has closed down - I would feel so guilty if he did anything terrible 😞 xxx

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Not
Not joking now cos no ones helping me from site management whatever they're called.... I can't sign out....
No one ban me but just light me out ....l......lol... its ridiculous I haven't got log out feature... dont fucki g ban me though...I'm sick of that 😇
---

---

---
Not techy. Do u need to log out completely. I don’t. I just go back on line and continue where I left off on the thread.

Reactions: 19
Goodnight y'all I'm not bleeping lurking I can't log out... so see y'all soon xxx😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Thank you lovely xx I have tried and tried - he knows I am there but I feel he has closed down - I would feel so guilty if he did anything terrible 😞 xxx
Try not to take that personally....he will do what he's going to do...and that's so hard to understand. Sending you lots of love 😍 xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Omg, exposing yourself to random men especially while married, seriously weird behaviour. That photo is vile too
i cant work out what im looking at,is she wearing a thrown cowpat in the groinal area, a large hairy mole or what in earths name is that muddy mass ?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’ve just renewed my insurance & it asks of any convictions in last 5 years. Dates, type of conviction, fines etc. where would she begin? Think there’s probably only enough space for 2. Insurance would be more than a small mortgage. How’s she ever going to afford that, especially on some flash pink Ferrari, or whatever it was she said she was having customised & buying last year? No, she’ll drive without insurance. Police should pull her over as soon as her ban is over😡🤞
I really don’t think she can get car insurance. I was a broker a few years back and certainly couldn’t have found a company to touch her.

Reactions: 16
Oh god, I really hope KP hasn't gone down that route. Bad as KP is (and I believe she's an evil witch) I don't think she'd go as low as to sell the kids to predators. I hope I'm correct, but nothing much shocks me anymore
Of course she would!

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Try not to take that personally....he will do what he's going to do...and that's so hard to understand. Sending you lots of love 😍 xxx
Thank you for your kindness - sending big love and hugs back atcha Mands xxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.