Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Stan Butler

VIP Member
Just my opinion but i think skanks shitting bricks, i think she's been told by her lawyer and accountant she's up the creek without a paddle regarding the BH, the kids and keeping the MM. These accusations and random outbursts stopped a couple of weeks ago when in her own words "every things sorted" but i think over the weekend something happened and she was told prepare yourself for the worst. This is deflection and laying the groundwork for a "breakdown" and another priory holiday were skank will be looking for sympathy and understanding from her idiot fan base, skank will blame the press, trolling and the MM having bad memories again when it all gets taken away. Her money at the BH, the kids because of her behaviour and false allegations and the MM because it was repossessed not because it's "to big" as she claims. The cunt deserves everything that is coming to her and i hope happy hands sink boy is around because if there's no money for holidays and to keep him happy he's going to lash out AGAIN let's hope this time he does some damage.

• Heart
Reactions: 45

Vasi

On £5000 a month, I would be able to afford lots of holidays. I would economise, stop getting my ratty hair done 6 times a week and go to my beloved Greek islands.
Many greetings from a tattler living on a small greek island x

• Heart
Reactions: 44

emmaw28

VIP Member
I know.All harken to to voice of reason.
Let us all think of what DID happen under her watch.Slapgate( oh wait, that did/ didn’t happen), Crash gate, Inappropriate tik tocs with Bunny, bringing your special needs son( who doesn’t like loud noises), to a nightclub FOR MONEY.
Bringing your 14 year old daughter to an ex boyfriends house whilst you shout at him through a window.Bringing your 14 year old daughter to a hotel as an alibi whilst you hook up to have sex and drugs with another man.
Oh, inappropriate messages?Having inappropriate texts with your 14 year old daughter about texts from an ex boyfriend, thereby involving her in adult conversations.
The fact that Social Services had to get involved in the first place.
Absolutely! And what about her little girl saying she wants to be on only fans like her mum. THATS INAPPROPRIATE! Jeez. I’m in a mood anyway but this has riled me! What a stupid woman she is!

• Angry
  • Sad

WillowTree21

VIP Member
Definitely going to be some stunt for publicity with the press and paps waiting, might be like the court appearance for her drink and drug driving crash turn up in a chauffeur driven big 4×4 BMW with two bodyguards with sink boy pushing the wheelchair into court. 🤣🤣
IF we need a new thread title before tomorrow's fiasco, here's a starter:
#Have a snort, you're off to court. Do the walk of shame, only YOU to blame. I wouldn't know how to put the title up there though - sorry. 1 more day - Will it be with the accountant doing a 'brain storming' session with questions & answers, to get her facts right? Too many lie's to remember. Agree with Stan, if she does that peace sign, I may smash my computor screen :poop: :devilish:

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

WillowTree21

VIP Member
Meanwhile SFP is mentioning it is children’s MH week, like KP is ever bothered about her own kid’s MH, too selfish to ever notice what she is putting them through, in fact, it’s everyone else’s fault, not hers.

And yes, she is trying to buy her ADHD diagnosis😡. You know, because as she said on the Anna K interview, she hates celebs who jump on the ‘label’ bandwagon 🙄🙄🙄 applies to everyone but her it seems.
Well SFP should hang her chubby head in shame. Enabling her sister. Seeing as Edna has a young child herself now, she should be more aware of what is happening to J & B and assisting in getting those little children back to their daddy, where they belong. Money/fame & publicity is oxygen to this family. Nothing else. They’re all as had as nails. I find it disgusting 😡

• Angry

Angelic37

VIP Member
Just heard from the person running the Go Fund Me today and they are passing on every single penny, and covering the charges too, so every penny donated goes to Kieran. He obviously is now aware of the fundraiser and the funds are reaching him safely.

He thanks everyone from the bottom of his heart, he is humble and appreciative and is absolutely gobsmacked that people want to help him. (Bless him!)

He's told the person running the fundraiser exactly where the monies have gone and I can 100% guarantee you they are already helping and being used appropriately. Everyone who has donated has literally made a difference. You're all amazing.

This is the link if anyone needs it. I've donated too, would be a bit rude if I hadn't hey. 🫣

He now has hope. And until this fundraiser he didn't have much of that, if any. Honestly, I've said it before, but you have all done and are doing a wonderful thing. ❤ Completely understand any qualms or uncertainty, please please be assured every single penny is going to what is intended. I guarantee it. Some people know me off here so please feel free to contact me anytime. ❤

The link if anyone needs it:

• Heart

Angelic37

VIP Member
Hi Krusties! One more day to get through! Hope everyone is stocked up on celebratory beverages for Thursday! Be it alcoholic or not. 😊

I'm feeling positive I really am. SOMETHING will happen on Thursday at the BH and it is not going to go in her favour. Can't bloody wait.

Also, heard from the lovely Sam today and they said "please please please thank every single person who's donated and tell them the money is already doing good. And thank you from Kieran, he still can't quite believe it. You are all amazing and make the world a better place". ❤😊

They also said they see the messages that people send with their donations and read and treasure them all.

So what food and drink have folk got planned for Thursday? I've got Peanut Butter Stack and Lotus Biscoff cheesecake to start with. Fuck it. Maybe a pizza later. Sod the diet and the rules of dessert comes last. I'm feeling reckless. 👀🤣
---

• Heart
  • Haha

Trafalgar

VIP Member
What sticks in my throat is all the money she wastes on shit and she owes less than £500 to a blind school. Who the fuck does that? Like that's just the lowest of the fucking low. Just pay up skanky cunt. At least try and redeem yourself.

• Angry
  • Sad

karma4klattie

VIP Member
Ok, have to post this even tho I realise it's too early -
Thread title idea:

"Katie Price #247 - Pg3 to Bankruptcy, surgery addicted, Turkey Teef'd, repeated Drunk driving Thief".

🤣 Ok, feel better now that's in the ether. X
I'll stick in an early one too:

Katie Price #247 At the BH she'll be sly and slippery, and make everyone gag by smelling kippery.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 43

Angelic37

VIP Member
I actually have no words for this sicko now. What is she trying to imply , that one of her kids has PTSD
100%. Any emotional damage to those children has been caused by her. No one else. She'll have filled their heads with absolute nonsense and if either of them are traumatised it's because of that. She's a fucking child abuser by this point. She is abusing her children emotionally. The good thing is she will lose them soon and they are young and her bullshit can be, if not erased, put right. I'm physically shaking with anger.

• Heart
  • Sad

WillowTree21

VIP Member
Take's a picture with the small little dog, then shuts it in a cage for the rest of the day. Disgusting woman.
---

Very different hair colours in both those pictures today.

I bet she will be in the hairdressers several times this week, ready for the world’s press on Thursday, poor Jett being dragged along no doubt.
Last minute rolling all the kids and animals out.
Thank you to everyone who donated, you lot are AMAZING 🥰

After @WillowTree21 post the other day, I’m not sure how I’m feeling at the moment about Thursday, I’ve gone from feeling very confident to quite deflated to be honest. I’m going to imagine worse case scenario (getting let off) and will be happy if it is any different. I know my contribution is all I possibly could of done, now it’s up to the powers that be to deal with her. (But we are all aware of her court track record) 😔
You have done a fantastic job DC, monitoring everything KFP does & itemising it all. Been a huge task, you couldn't have done any more than you have ❤ . For your sake, her creditors & us, who want justice, fingers & toes crossed she get's her comeuppance. Only a few more day's to wait now. We all know she's arrogant & a compulsive liar. Let's hope they hit her with some facts that can't be answered. It will be interesting to see who will go with her to court & who will represent her. No doubt she'll make it about her & arrange BackGrid or someone to be there, filming her 'walk of shame'. Hope she tangles herself up in a web of lies. Could be, it's all so complicated, that they don't finalise it all on the day & we're left 'hanging' again! I don't know how all the legalities of a BH work. She could just be bragging about having a lump sum. We know nothing that come's out her mouth is true. I think IF she had a lump sum, that could put her bum right in the custard, as more questions would be asked. Either way, she's still got MANY people after her for cash, that may take separate legal proceedings out against her. It will never be THE END. I've still got a feeling that she's up to something, before Thursday. We know she's a CON artist.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Hi folks, i'll go start us a new thread. I may not be around much the next couple of days, though i'll keep reading on my phone. Our electrics are knackered. There's been a weird smell in the house the last few days and yesterday it became very fishy. To the point I thought Kipper had been evicted and had decided to move in with me! But it's ok, i'm relieved to say it's just a fire hazard instead. :D Anyway, i'll go get you all set up before I go. x

• Heart
  • Haha

maggie-moo

VIP Member
I've checked my work calendar - back to back meetings on Thursday 😭😭😭
Kind request: Can everyone please wait until around 8pm on Thursday before posting anything so I can finish work, sort out the kids, do dinner, bedtime etc and then once I'm ready, we can resume?
Thanking you in advance 😁
Entitled much? Yeah, baby!
Oh for goodness sake Rosie! Get yourself organised like the rest of us.
1. Start complaining in work on Wednesday that you're not feeling great.
2. Wednesday night load the fridge with sandwiches, have plenty of crisps,snacks, biscuits and juice in a non-childproof cupboard.
3. Ring into work with your bestest sick voice telling them you won't be in and your gutted because they are also that working on the broadband in your street.
4. Tell the kids that as a special treat it is TV and picnic day and that everything they'll need is in the fridge a cupboard.
5. Remind Hubby that he's to bring home a chippy on the way home from work.
6. If Hubby asks why you're on the internet, tell him you're researching online Divorces for a friend.

• Haha
  • Heart
I'm just bringing @WillowTree21 's post over, I've been catching up, busy doing an actual job not squeezing my mangled bazookas into what looks like a babybel cheese case. 😅

''I've been talking to someone in 'the know'. I don't know whether she's thick, being advised badly, lying or something fishy. Could be a mixture of them all. She appears to have 150-200K to hand over (to keep the house) & then come to an arrangement with Trustee's. Say's money from her OF's earnings (Can't believe that either) ! She's confident (take that as arrogant/cocky), everything is ok for next Thursday. Well, I don't know much about bankruptcy, but I don't believe SHE can dictate how any money she hands over is used, (if she hands over a large amount of cash, ) & that will suspend the mortgage company from going for repossession. Then sod all to any other creditors. Tax office I believe would be out to get some cash from her immediately. She's asked for the BH to be private, no press or open court. Can she do that? I had to cut the call short, as had a reminder on phone had dentist appointment, which I forget about - nursing home looming''

I knew she would be arrogant and cocky, I think she does expect things to disappear, she always thinks she should just be allowed to carry on, however she wants. It's huge narcy entitlement and magical thinking.

I thought that trying to pay creditors in an order that benefits you was illegal. Boris Becker got done for that. It's supposed to be the trustee who decides what's paid and when. With her having a voluntary agreement last time, I'm not sure she's at the stage where this could be illegal ❓

• Haha

plinky2

VIP Member
Give this man a huge pat on the back at fucking last someone who is willing to stand up and tell the truth. The families I used to work with were so proud to get their kids diagnosed with ADHD or anything they could so they had an excuse for their shit parenting, “ oh ye he’s got ADHD that’s why he’s like he is “ NO love you are a crap mother who has no rules or boundaries for your children you let them eat and drink as much rubbish food and pop as they like because it’s easier for you to let them do whatever they want and you have a revolving door for the line of fuck buddies and week long dads you entertain. Your needs are your priority and the kids are an inconvenience who are running amuck because of your behaviour not because they have a diagnosed label the doctor gave you to shut you the fuck up.
Sound like anyone we know.
Sorry about the rant but I feel so strongly about this an ADHD nurse actually confided in me and said that out of all the 250 kids she had under her about half a dozen had serious issues and ADHD is actually an umbrella in which many things are involved but all of the kids I worked with were from single parent families with a history of claiming benefits the mother never working, other family members not working, no rules or boundaries then when mum eventually got pissed off they would have a screaming swearing rant which obviously had no effect, then in all seriousness they would ask me why their child used such bad language because “ they never hear that at home “ you couldn’t make it up.
I know a lot about ADHD and I have a child with ADHD but I never wanted them medicated as I thought it was more important to learn ways of managing and teaching them to cope. I accessed help I could but it was not easy there is not much help out there! It was so hard getting my child through school and an educational plan would have made things easier as my child just got labelled ‘naughty’ but I worked very hard to show school that it was not down to parenting issues at home and I was on the schools side.

In my opinion a lot of kids get diagnosed as their parents don’t know what to do with them and it’s an excuse to be a lazy parent. It’s not your fault if it’s down to ADHD in a lot of parents eyes so it takes the focus off them having to do the hard work it takes to keep a child in education and help them to thrive. I was so nearly broken by my child’s dysfunctional behaviour at times but I also work in this area and can spot a mile off someone who is just a shit, lazy parent and whose kids have no boundaries and expect school or healthcare to ‘fix’ it. I am not a perfect parent and struggled as some of my child’s behaviours were just so unexplainable and made NO sense (they struggled to regulate emotions and behaviours and their actions). But my child always had remorse and felt bad and also didn’t know why they did it. KP never does this. My child matured to take responsibility for their actions and not use ADHD as an excuse to be an asshole. At times my child was an asshole and needed boundaries. I supported school with their punishments and boundaries and made them apologise for things they did that hurt others

We are not all like that - I didn’t get any money and my child is now adult and now has a job and is doing well although not many friends and still finds things hard at times (is also dyslexic)

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I just hope this doesn't happen again....!

I don't think she will get away completely, she's had too many chances, the whole thing started in 2018 and she's took the piss since then. Now she
comes up with a chunk of cash to benefit herself and keep her house? It should raise questions about why she has that amount 'spare' aside from her big living costs ( 3k a month energy, 6 horses etc). Why should the creditors get nothing whilst she demands her far too big house be saved? I really don't think she can get away with it...again.

• Heart
  • Sad

DC16

VIP Member
That post last night will not of done her any favours at all, I expect KH has a copy as proof for ss ;) she is not helping herself and the kids by continuing with this ranting and trying to insinuate what she believes is happening. The press certainly won't print any of these type of rants where it involves the kids (as against IPSO guidelines)

• Heart
  • Sad