Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Iamthestorm

VIP Member
Trying to buy her ADHD diagnosis before Thursday! What an absolute piece of shit she is! The only diagnosis she needs is she's a fucking grifting, scabby, lying whore of a Cunt!!! Fuck Off! Fucking bitch!

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 40

Angelic37

VIP Member
@Angelic37 I thought the GFM target was £2K but it now seems to be 5K so either I mis-read it or it has increased.
It's a lovely thing to do and nice to hear that Kieran is appreciative but realistically, how much difference will it actually make? The legal processes involved will surely take months to play out and solicitors fees are huge. How will paying for things in dribs and drabs help
(Genuine question, by the way! I REALLY want to see those kids back with him).
The target was always £5k, but that was just a distant dream really. Anything makes a difference. 2k has possibly been mentioned as that amount can make a SIGNIFICANT difference. I can reassure you that every penny IS helping. Even when it was a couple of hundred quid. You must understand that to give specifics would compromise Kieran.

If it didn't have a purpose or if it wasn't genuinely making a difference I wouldn't be involved with it, nor would DC confirm the veracity of it.

If you have doubts I understand, hope this helps a little.

• Heart
Reactions: 39

Lancashirelad

Chatty Member
What sticks out for me more than anything is that with all the money she earns and the fact she's such a good mother to her severely disabled son, she owes a school for the blind, she deserves to be finished both financially and professionally for that alone the horrid trout.

• Angry
  • Sick

Sammiejayne444

Chatty Member
50k a month is just ridiculous.
We don't even get that a year between us and still manage to pay rent on house and yard, all bills paid, just purchased a newish 4 x 4 because unlike Kipper, we both have a driving licence. Food etc for 1 dog, 1 cat and 2 horses and ourselves. And we've still saved money. I go to the beautician once a month and have lip fillers twice a year. It's easy to budget if you try, she just isn't interested and people need to stop offering her free shit or she will never learn 🤬

• Heart

Stan Butler

VIP Member
Fuck me sideways the skanky cunts so predictable re-posting the picture of its self kissing H with the "love all my babies " added. What's the matter skank seen prinny like kierans post so your love bombing prinny to like your picture. You sad pathetic narcissistic control freak cunting skid mark.🤬

• Haha
  • Heart

AimlessShameless

VIP Member
Very different hair colours in both those pictures today.

I bet she will be in the hairdressers several times this week, ready for the world’s press on Thursday, poor Jett being dragged along no doubt.
Last minute rolling all the kids and animals out.
Thank you to everyone who donated, you lot are AMAZING 🥰

After @WillowTree21 post the other day, I’m not sure how I’m feeling at the moment about Thursday, I’ve gone from feeling very confident to quite deflated to be honest. I’m going to imagine worse case scenario (getting let off) and will be happy if it is any different. I know my contribution is all I possibly could of done, now it’s up to the powers that be to deal with her. (But we are all aware of her court track record) 😔
I can see where you are coming from DC, there is always an element of doubt in trials or other court activity, and it is clear that you want justice to prevail. In skank speaking out she reminds me of that other narc Amber Turd, who fed an absolute crock of shit to the court , and even as we were waiting for the outcome there was always that feeling of doubt.

If the Ah/JD case was held in private I am sure the narrative would have been that JD was the villain, so if the BH is held in public it will allow the rational general public to see the lies through the bullshit.

We know that skank is never going to admit defeat or that she is wrong, so her "it's sorted" outbursts may be to keep up a front or because she is just on another planet.

You, amongst others, have provided an exemplary service and we Krusties continue to be in awe to what you do.

I think if it is held in public that is the first victory for justice, so please keep strong and if you are feeling low we've gotcha DC xxx

• Heart

Whl1994

VIP Member
Genuine question, have you ever seen anyone (except skank and slimy rimi) wearing that JYY crap out and about. I struggle to see who actually buys this shit.
---
Erm....I once saw a couple of tramps wearing them...it was in London I think...Oh bugger! Sorry..that WAS Skanky and Slimy
Screenshot_20230206_190627_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
So if Skank is getting these mega money deals why would she bother with all the tat she sells for very little return and stuff like the Plasterclasses which looked like they were costing her more than she was taking from her deluded punters. Skank had a team with her, she was taking flights or driving, sometimes it looked like 6 people were there, she wasn’t making any profit after costs. Her bath bombs etc are always discounted, she can’t make much on that, her OF is always discounted, she’s constantly selling crap on Depop, it will only be making a months energy bill on the MM if she’s lucky. If she’s making so much on these big contracts with the papers and the TV channels, why would she run these other enterprises for pennies. Add in Sink-Boy was wanking for fivers, their holidays are cheap and cheerful, it just doesn’t add up that’s she’s making crazy money, it’s all so bizarre.

I just don’t get what is going on with her finances, make it make sense 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Heart
  • Sad

Denise234

You would think after everything she’s done taking coke/slapgate/taking drugs/drink driving that she wouldn’t dare put up posts like that but kipper dosent give a fuck what anyone else thinks,
I don’t know how she has the cheek i really don’t she’s a total narcissist through & through any mental health them kids have is down to her and her alone.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 38

hugothebear

VIP Member
Is she insinuating that Jett has had inappropriate messages and physical abuse or am I reading this wrong! And for saying not on my watch - what the actual fuck! Foaming here like what about fucking slapgate when they tried to bribe the kids to not say anything!

• Angry
  • Sad

DCI Jack Logan

Chatty Member
I read this article. It was scathing implying that if you could afford to pay you will get your diagnosis.
Give this man a huge pat on the back at fucking last someone who is willing to stand up and tell the truth. The families I used to work with were so proud to get their kids diagnosed with ADHD or anything they could so they had an excuse for their shit parenting, “ oh ye he’s got ADHD that’s why he’s like he is “ NO love you are a crap mother who has no rules or boundaries for your children you let them eat and drink as much rubbish food and pop as they like because it’s easier for you to let them do whatever they want and you have a revolving door for the line of fuck buddies and week long dads you entertain. Your needs are your priority and the kids are an inconvenience who are running amuck because of your behaviour not because they have a diagnosed label the doctor gave you to shut you the fuck up.
Sound like anyone we know.
Sorry about the rant but I feel so strongly about this an ADHD nurse actually confided in me and said that out of all the 250 kids she had under her about half a dozen had serious issues and ADHD is actually an umbrella in which many things are involved but all of the kids I worked with were from single parent families with a history of claiming benefits the mother never working, other family members not working, no rules or boundaries then when mum eventually got pissed off they would have a screaming swearing rant which obviously had no effect, then in all seriousness they would ask me why their child used such bad language because “ they never hear that at home “ you couldn’t make it up.

• Heart

Crowbag

VIP Member
The PTSD thing is simple. She just has to prove it, if she's talking about one of her own children.
Prove the diagnosis and what's being done about it.

Otherwise it's just words, absolutely meaningless.
She's desperate for publicity that she controls.
She wants a reaction from here because no bugger else pays her any attention.

• Heart

DC16

VIP Member
We all know Kp is going to say ‘I dunno’ to a load of questions
She won't be allowed to....contempt of court if she does that. ;)

There is a lot to get through. Hence why the questions are sent in advance, based on those replies, they will then cross examine her answers.

• Heart
  • Wow

Lancashirelad

Chatty Member
She's clearly shitting it if she has 200k to line their palms to keep the house, I would have thought the BH people would take that, say thank you, dish it out to all she owes and say "now Where's the rest?", I really hope it's not done in private.

Angelic37

VIP Member
Kieran has a photo on IG of him kissing Michelle, and Princess has liked it! Hmmm....

If P believed KP's version of events, I doubt she would have 'liked' that photo...
Good! Kieran was her stepfather for quite some time, I expect she thinks a lot of him. Risking her mum's wrath there so maybe Princess is distancing herself like Junior has. Wild speculation here, but perhaps she knows deep down Bunny and Jett would be better off back home where they belong.

• Heart

JerseyJoyce

I’m just watching the Pamela Anderson doc on Netflix. Pammy is riding a lawnmower across her garden Wearing a long white dress and sunhat no tits or fat saggy ass in sight. Watch and weep Skanky 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow

Angelic37

VIP Member
I carefully chose Thursday to work from home- to "get my head down with a project " ;)
Of course I will work in between tattling!
Yaaaaay!! Good lass! Me too 🤥👀😂
---

The trouble is KP thinks she deserves everything for free
I just hope she is dealt with this time
They take control of bank account and take MM off her
And as much as they can from the horses and crap she has kept to pay back creditors
I agree. Controlled finances, they take the 200k she's allegedly stumping up and give it to priority creditors, and they take the motherfucking Mucky Mansion from her. That'll see me pissed as a fart Thursday night and to hell with being good. 🫣

• Haha
  • Heart