Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
Kieran has a photo on IG of him kissing Michelle, and Princess has liked it! Hmmm....

If P believed KP's version of events, I doubt she would have 'liked' that photo...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42

kirajodie

VIP Member
Is she for FUCKING REAL???? 😡
I kinda lost it there then thought about it, as it takes at LEAST a year from the event which causes the PTSD to actual medical diagnosis , it must be slapgate shes talking about .There has been no other event causing trauma in their young lives that would result in PTSD , or it would have been reported on. She throws ptsd, adhd, etc about like it's nothing. I can assure you as the mother of a child who was in a fatal car crash at a young age I know how it works. RAGING

• Heart
  • Sad

Anna666

VIP Member
UGLY fuckin bastard! ..... thinks he`s soo cocky and clever .... dear ` halfwit ` .... ` what goes around ... eventually comes around ` as you and your scabby cunt will see ` FACT `... scumbags like you get your comeuppance .... hopefully in whatever form it hits, it will be an almighty CRASH that causes serious damage to BOTH

I think we all knew, the vile skank was seething with the support we have given to Keiron ... ` GOOD ` .... her lashing out with PTSD quotes, is behaviour expected from her ` predictable `.... she is far too thick to understand ` she and billy no bollocks ` have caused the trauma to those children ... watching a drugged up drunk lunatic stamping up and down on their DRUGGED UP DRUNK mothers head, is something that would leave severe mental damage on children soo young ... and everything else they have witnessed thus far with their ` mothers ` many bed notches ... ALL comes from her, her actions, her behaviour .... SHE is the problem, the TOXIC poison

We all know she reads tattle

" GOOD LUCK KEIRON ..... you have A LOT of REAL support from the public, particularly HERE " ..... your lil ones will be returned ...... she is a loose cannon, cant behave for long .... she will FUCK UP ... hence she is lashing out, losing control AGAIN ..... " Patience "

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
So drama for me, got massive work thing going on, only lurking at mo, might even be tied up Thursday daytime....seriously the timing 🤦🏽‍♀️ anyway just popped into Tesco's to get my drinks in for the big day, of course I've bought Kylie Wine 😀 and black cherry gin, well I was a bit of a Goth chick in my teenage years...the blackness never leaves 😀🖤 The big day draws near, take the bitch down, trying to keep the faith, but getting scary vibes it might go all Pete Tong for us 😱🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾

My shopping trolley...all in me 🤦🏽‍♀️😀....

818F2A25-38D6-4A0B-8E94-74455269FABA.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

okeep

VIP Member
I was supposed to be at work all week, felt like crap today , just tested positive for covid, all I can say is , Thank you God , Daughter said she’d get me a few bits, First thing on the list, Popcorn 🤣❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41

Lancashirelad

Chatty Member
She's the abuser, she's a shocking woman and and even worse, and I use this term reluctantly, mother. She's the reason that poor little lad J looks sad, he needs his dad, KH is correct with that post he's made, hope it's resolved soon, and when it is he will be the decent parent he is and won't gloat or post about it.

• Heart
  • Sad

plinky2

VIP Member
You just have to remember that even if she gets off she cannot afford her lifestyle and it will forever chase her around whilst she sinks to lower and lower levels of depravity. Ultimately she is a loser even if she does have that house, it will still smell of sewage she can’t afford to clean up. She will still take drugs and drink and make a mess of her life. She will still scam people. She will never again have what she once had

• Heart
  • Haha

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
Personally I don't feel you have anything to apologise for. You must be stressed beyond measure and it's awful the destruction she has and is causing 😞 Bless you with regards the GFM. The person running the fundraiser is going to send me an update later today about the impact it is having.

I wish you well for the BH from the bottom of my heart. It's not fun is it, her outfits we can point and laugh at, but when it comes to the children and her debts it stopped being funny a long long time ago 😞

The community on this thread is everything. I honestly never EVER experienced such kindness and generosity that has been shown here. I love our group, and I think I can speak for us all, good luck and God bless CC x
Skanky has brought immense suffering to thousands with her debts- its time she got repaid for it by enduring a public humiliation for being the absolutely hideous, money-grubbing old boot that she truly is. Enough is enough. I know we take the piss out of what she does but it does not detract from the horrid spiteful, calculating hag skank is in grim reality - I know I'd spontaneously combust were it not for being able to vent here about the thing in front of those who feel exactly the same way.
Here hoping she gets hung,drawn and quartered next week 😀 They surely cannot let it off again

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40

DC16

VIP Member
I wanted to redress the balance a bit after being really negative at the start about the gofund me. ( main reason was we didn't know if Kieran did approve). I can imagine that if too many comments are left though, it could be seen as a bit spammy and grifty by some? Seem's a bit tricky to get the right balance.
---

She did, pretended that Alex Reid's presence stressed her out, but she's the one who abused him for years, which was actually recognised officially :rolleyes:
Honestly, it is doing so much good. You know how stuff works behind the scenes, you just have to trust the process 👍

• Heart

Ambrosie

VIP Member
The fucking front of this creature! Physical abuse such as slap gate, you cunt?! Where your kids -allegedly- saw Cole smack you across the face? And then he wasn’t allowed to be near her kids. is that the kind of physical abuse you mean? I genuinely don’t know how she has the gall to post things like this.

• Angry
  • Heart

Rosiecosy

VIP Member
Very different hair colours in both those pictures today.

I bet she will be in the hairdressers several times this week, ready for the world’s press on Thursday, poor Jett being dragged along no doubt.
Last minute rolling all the kids and animals out.
Thank you to everyone who donated, you lot are AMAZING 🥰

After @WillowTree21 post the other day, I’m not sure how I’m feeling at the moment about Thursday, I’ve gone from feeling very confident to quite deflated to be honest. I’m going to imagine worse case scenario (getting let off) and will be happy if it is any different. I know my contribution is all I possibly could of done, now it’s up to the powers that be to deal with her. (But we are all aware of her court track record) 😔
If anyone watched the drama series about OJ Simpson vs the people, there's a scene at the end. (As the show is about a real life story, I can't really warn for spoilers as most people know what happened.)
But OJ had a flash lifestyle, he had money and friends and family surrounding him. He managed to be found not guilty in court. The public were divided but he had feirce support from his fans.
When he comes home after the verdict, there's a huge party to celebrate. However after a little while, he starts asking who some of the people were and they were nobodies (maybe just people who wanted to be linked to the celeb life?) He questioned where certain friends were and none of them had turned up. He knew very few people at this party. The important ones did not arrive.
As he walked around, it occurred to him that he may have "won" in one way, he had truly lost in another.
And despite everything, he's been disgraced ever since.
That will happen to Skanky, it already has in many ways.

• Heart

DC16

VIP Member
The mentally unfit part is only part of the reason. I'm sure if she pays the Priory enough they will say whatever she wants!
The hearing is not cancelled. That is the good thing.

• Angry

coolcat2022

VIP Member
What with the cost of living crisis and KP getting away with paying her debts whilst some in this country don’t have enough to hear their homes, I’d say KP better tread carefully with her showing off of not paying her debts.
Im sick of these grifters.

• Heart