Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DC16

VIP Member
Very different hair colours in both those pictures today.

I bet she will be in the hairdressers several times this week, ready for the world’s press on Thursday, poor Jett being dragged along no doubt.
Last minute rolling all the kids and animals out.
Thank you to everyone who donated, you lot are AMAZING 🥰

After @WillowTree21 post the other day, I’m not sure how I’m feeling at the moment about Thursday, I’ve gone from feeling very confident to quite deflated to be honest. I’m going to imagine worse case scenario (getting let off) and will be happy if it is any different. I know my contribution is all I possibly could of done, now it’s up to the powers that be to deal with her. (But we are all aware of her court track record) 😔

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 49

Blessmyheart

VIP Member
Oh are you having a fucking giraffe? 🤦🏻‍♀️😡
The pure HYPOCRISY
I know.All harken to to voice of reason.
Let us all think of what DID happen under her watch.Slapgate( oh wait, that did/ didn’t happen), Crash gate, Inappropriate tik tocs with Bunny, bringing your special needs son( who doesn’t like loud noises), to a nightclub FOR MONEY.
Bringing your 14 year old daughter to an ex boyfriends house whilst you shout at him through a window.Bringing your 14 year old daughter to a hotel as an alibi whilst you hook up to have sex and drugs with another man.
Oh, inappropriate messages?Having inappropriate texts with your 14 year old daughter about texts from an ex boyfriend, thereby involving her in adult conversations.
The fact that Social Services had to get involved in the first place.

Edited to add that her post is just to goad anyway.She is a bit cross about KHs GFM.
Not sure, um, if she wrote it herself.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 48

Anna666

VIP Member
KH gofundme at 1,835! 🥰 👌

Message from Sam the organiser👇

Today by Sam Davis, Organiser
Hi everyone, just to say another HUGE thank you for all your kindness. The monies are all being sent straight to Kieran daily as they clear. I have also covered all fees and charges so that every penny you have donated has gone to Kieran. Just to say again this was a complete surprise to Kieran and he is so so grateful. The monies are appreciated and will be an enormous help to him and put to good use. Thank you. It's more than the money. Way more. Bless you all so so much. Sam xx

edited 👉 1,850 ☺

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

WillowTree21

VIP Member
Just when you think she cant get anymore vile!
And this is exactly another reason she needs to be taken down. IF it's the bankruptcy that does it - KARMA, for the disgusting way she is using those little kids as ammunition to attack Kieran. Spiteful, dangerous & truly evil individual. There is not one tiny bit of compassion, empathy, love or niceness about her. AND the family should hang their sorry heads in shame for enabling her & allowing these shocking circumstances to continue. Kieran's post was heartbreaking. I can only imagine what horrors she's told those poor, innocent children about their daddy & Michelle.:mad:😢
---

Just my opinion but i think skanks shitting bricks, i think she's been told by her lawyer and accountant she's up the creek without a paddle regarding the BH, the kids and keeping the MM. These accusations and random outbursts stopped a couple of weeks ago when in her own words "every things sorted" but i think over the weekend something happened and she was told prepare yourself for the worst. This is deflection and laying the groundwork for a "breakdown" and another priory holiday were skank will be looking for sympathy and understanding from her idiot fan base, skank will blame the press, trolling and the MM having bad memories again when it all gets taken away. Her money at the BH, the kids because of her behaviour and false allegations and the MM because it was repossessed not because it's "to big" as she claims. The cunt deserves everything that is coming to her and i hope happy hands sink boy is around because if there's no money for holidays and to keep him happy he's going to lash out AGAIN let's hope this time he does some damage.
Totally spot on Stan. But I feel sick in my stomach today, about her disgusting posts & the heartbreaking one from Kieran. Quite honestly, IF she doesn't get her comeuppance at the BH, I don't think I can read anymore about her. I am disgusted that given SlapGate, her drug/drunk driving & erratic behaviours & all the things those poor kids have seen & heard, that the authorities seem to be doing nothing to give Kieran the right to see his children. I & all of us are helpless in doing anything, other than to give a little bit of money to try & help Kieran fight for his parental tights & get those little one's back where they belong. I am so sad & disheartened. I think the GFM money has pi$$ed her off too & that's another reason she's lashing out. Out of all her bedmate's, husbands & 'partners', she's really out to crucify Kieran & I don't believe she will ever stop. Vile, revolting & dangerous. And it seems nobody can do anything to stop her.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart

DC16

VIP Member
So from @WillowTree21's post it definitely sounds like she still owes a shedload of money on the MM and a repossession is nigh...

• Heart
  • Wow

Whl1994

VIP Member
So I just posted about Kieran's GFM on a Skanky Daily Mirror story and came across this comment. Any idea if it could be true?

Screenshot_20230203_171517_Chrome.png

• Wow
  • Heart

DC16

VIP Member
There is a hearing at the Rolls building tomorrow where someone is having a repossession hearing vs Kensington mortgage company, so they do repossess!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 47

DC16

VIP Member
We need to try and remain positive DC. Hard to do I know with Teflon tits but heres hoping justice will finally prevail. Thank you for all the hard work you have put in. Xxx
---

Katie Price #247
BH hearing very soon let's hope her tits bursts and she's off to the moon like a deflated balloon
I know.
I think the only consolation will be that if she does escape it, she can’t stop spending, people will be annoyed with her. She’s had money since she was 17, living a party lifestyle, designer clothes, horses, dogs, she won’t stop spending, it’s all she knows, locals are wise to her. People often buy into the person, not necessarily the product, she only has her hard core fans buying her shit. So it won’t be long before she’s bankrupt again. Only so many tv shows you can make about doing up a MM, MH, or Harvey. Tv channels don’t want her as a host, not that she can stick at anything for long anyway. If the court do their job properly she won’t be able to even advertise her bath bombs or Chinese made clothing.
She will get her license back in June, but no doubt be in trouble with more driving offences.
Karma is just very, very slow reaching her.

• Heart
Awww Cloudy you know we are all behind you sweetie! ☺
Thank you. Her bankruptcy has such far reaching implications for so many communities. She is unable to understand the magnitude of these. I was ignorant to the number of lives that have been tainted by dealings with Katie. She destroys people. Offering to donate to Kieron based on Katie’s actions was very unfair, to both Kieron and the children. I apologise and we will make a donation as soon as possible. The total is close to two thousand pounds. Something positive needs to be associated with the BH hearing which is why we will be highlighting the GFM where possible.

• Heart

DC16

VIP Member
So I think I can say this now....the court is booked for all day, this is why a new date took so long, as first availability for all day. I'm sure the press will report back on proceedings, I know this is a 'public examination' but I hope too many people don't actually turn up to court to watch, you know what she is like for turning the narrative to poor me, if you get my drift, a lot of unpaid time has been put into this case (by many people) to try and get the best for the creditors 🙏

There is also a guy on twitter Tristan Kirk who is a court correspondent, he has commentated a lot on her cases in the past.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow

tracey3871

VIP Member
Kipper is setting her children up for a lifetime of problems due to adverse childhood experiences (ACES) - I have MH and PH problems because I have a high number of ACES , despite having had a lot of therapy (specifically for trauma in my case) - my aces come from having a parent with a couple of PDs that were undiagnosed at that time - no bruises, social workers and teachers that tried to help because my sisters and I werent behaving 'normally' saw nothing really wrong, just that Mum was a bit 'eccentric' but, meant well, a series of awful new 'Dads' who didnt last long (one of which was probably a psychopath) in her eternal quest for 'love' ... sounds familiar ... My Mum is still incredibly destructive to herself and others, especially to us, her adult children all have to manage Mums behaviour and limit contact with her ... this is where Junior & Princess are ... Jet & Bunny are too young to have any insight, they are most likely just confused and trying to please her at the moment

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 46

Whl1994

VIP Member
Very different hair colours in both those pictures today.

I bet she will be in the hairdressers several times this week, ready for the world’s press on Thursday, poor Jett being dragged along no doubt.
Last minute rolling all the kids and animals out.
Thank you to everyone who donated, you lot are AMAZING 🥰

After @WillowTree21 post the other day, I’m not sure how I’m feeling at the moment about Thursday, I’ve gone from feeling very confident to quite deflated to be honest. I’m going to imagine worse case scenario (getting let off) and will be happy if it is any different. I know my contribution is all I possibly could of done, now it’s up to the powers that be to deal with her. (But we are all aware of her court track record) 😔
DC no one could have done more than you in the fight to bring it down. Please don't let that vile waste of human tissue make you feel bad. When you turn your light out at night, you can sleep easy, with a clear conscience, knowing you've done your best.
Big hug - Wilma x

• Heart

plinky2

VIP Member
KH was the one who had to tell them she had rolled her car. KH has had to tell them many times she’s been in rehab. KH has also had to do all the first days at school and birthdays on his own. KH also had to collect them from a wrecked KP after she got smacked in the face by CW. KP was not around for those times. She has no idea what trauma she’s cause them getting arrested and being all over the media in her car crash life. She is the main cause of those kids emotional trauma and now she’s using their desperate attachment to her to her advantage. The 2 little kids idolise her as she’s NOT AROUND and are desperate to get her attention, it is completely understandable that a child would be so desperate to keep their absent mother in their life they would do what she wanted, which is to destroy their attachment to their father. She has always blamed KH and PA for her own dreadful parenting choices and never takes responsibility for anything. I am so disgusted by this latest attempt at PA by saying KH and Mp have given Jett PTSD 😡

• Heart
  • Sad

Alex_Jones

VIP Member
ReCrap: Skanky has been keeping a low profile this week, and has allowed Cuck Boy Coal to come out of the attic to grift some ready meals. Saint Amy of Lungs is still missing, SFP has been seen dressed as a tent and Mr PP Fencing is odds on favourite to walk Price in to court. No new eggs or tampon pulling to report in the last 7 days.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45