Katie Price #246 Posing on OF as a fat Babybell, under that plastic an eyewatering smell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sink boys awfully quiet tonight is he back in the attic were he can't get internet or has he ran out of free microwave puke meals to advertise that he begged for when he had to apply to become a brand ambassador.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Want to bet. 🀣🀣🀣
Mobility scooter, one of her new Businesses 🀣🀣
---

And what face do we have here then? πŸ€”

State of her! 🀒 Looks like she's been dug up! 😳
Katie has sent Krusties Wild after posing in this sultry snap, and some Krusties have said she’s ridiculously hot, smouldering for the camera she looks stunning , she has let her glowing locks cascade around her shoulders, while she has kept her make up natural, sending the krusties wild,
and it didn’t take to long for the compliments to come flooding in from her Krusty fans

I’m too good for this thread ,see I could get a job reporting on her 🀣🀣🀣🀣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Mobility scooter, one of her new Businesses 🀣🀣
Definitely going to be some stunt for publicity with the press and paps waiting, might be like the court appearance for her drink and drug driving crash turn up in a chauffeur driven big 4Γ—4 BMW with two bodyguards with sink boy pushing the wheelchair into court. 🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
And what face do we have here then? πŸ€”

State of her! 🀒 Looks like she's been dug up! 😳
Do the video messages come with subtitles as she can barely string a coherent sentence together? How much does she charge I wonder πŸ€” I'd like a message please....."Hiya my Krusty fans, woohoo! I'm a lying, cheating, desperate, filtered, fake, vile, nasty, stinking, vindictive, vicious, child neglecting, animal neglecting, washed up, old Skanky bleep. I love it! Do you love it?" I'd happily pay 67p for that video message please 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Come on skank give it a rest with the rinse and repeat business ideas to take in some holiday money,, you tried this personal video messaging thing in 2021 when you signed up to a company but got binned by them because no one was interested.
chrome_screenshot_1675808628357.png

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
I'd like to see her gallop into court on her horse, and rear up shouting never underestimate the pricey as the sunlight catches her teefs.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Hi Krusties! One more day to get through! Hope everyone is stocked up on celebratory beverages for Thursday! Be it alcoholic or not. 😊

I'm feeling positive I really am. SOMETHING will happen on Thursday at the BH and it is not going to go in her favour. Can't bloody wait.

Also, heard from the lovely Sam today and they said "please please please thank every single person who's donated and tell them the money is already doing good. And thank you from Kieran, he still can't quite believe it. You are all amazing and make the world a better place". ❀😊

They also said they see the messages that people send with their donations and read and treasure them all.

So what food and drink have folk got planned for Thursday? I've got Peanut Butter Stack and Lotus Biscoff cheesecake to start with. duck it. Maybe a pizza later. Sod the diet and the rules of dessert comes last. I'm feeling reckless. πŸ‘€πŸ€£
---

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
OK so this picture clearly shows her dismounting so she'll land fairly heavily on concrete on both feet ? The poorly broken feet that will never be the same and left her unable to walk.
I have a dodgy left hip and I can't dismount onto the ground and have to get off on a mounting block or collapse in a heap on the floor (yes this has happened).
Why can't she ever remember the bullshit she spouts ? She's a terrible liar and because she's such a fame bleep, everything is documented by frigging backgrid or whoever else (probably sink boy) is there taking pictures.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Hi Krusties! One more day to get through! Hope everyone is stocked up on celebratory beverages for Thursday! Be it alcoholic or not. 😊

I'm feeling positive I really am. SOMETHING will happen on Thursday at the BH and it is not going to go in her favour. Can't bloody wait.
We have been here before, I don't really think much will happen, it's just going to drag on and on.
I hope to be in the area on the day, I will be stopping for coffee at some point. Just need a time for
the event.

Reactions: 11
We have been here before, I don't really think much will happen, it's just going to drag on and on.
I hope to be in the area on the day, I will be stopping for coffee at some point. Just need a time for
the event.
Oh we have been here before. But I refuse to have my spirit diminished. The kindness on here has put a spring in my step and hope in my heart πŸ’œ I'm feeling positive and no naysayers can take it away. If it does go tits up I'll be devastated, course, but for now I've got one thing to say.. "the witch is going down!" And I can't wait to spend the 9th with you all on here 😊 ❀

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Oh we have been here before. But I refuse to have my spirit diminished. The kindness on here has put a spring in my step and hope in my heart πŸ’œ I'm feeling positive and no naysayers can take it away. If it does go tits up I'll be devastated, course, but for now I've got one thing to say.. "the witch is going down!" And I can't wait to spend the 9th with you all on here 😊 ❀
Well if something does happen you can say "I told you so" in the most sarcastic way possible. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.