Katie Price #246 Posing on OF as a fat Babybell, under that plastic an eyewatering smell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nice one, Willow. Hopefully your comment will educate people. Most people are indifferent towards her. We need people to actively dislike her otherwise she will continue to get away with everything.
I can assure you i bleeping ate her with every bone in my body she really needs a big old wake up call or else she will just carry on with her brazen behaviour

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I can assure you i bleeping ate her with every bone in my body she really needs a big old wake up call or else she will just carry on with her brazen behaviour
She's had more wake up calls than she's had showers. I think in her case, she is just pure selfish and cares for no one but herself! Everyone is an accessory to her. Use, abuse, discard.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I think she will say I offered to pay you 12k a month but you didn’t say I had to pay ?
I couldn’t pay as I was saving to pay a lump sum off my mortgage as I need to keep the house

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think she will say I offered to pay you 12k a month but you didn’t say I had to pay ?
I couldn’t pay as I was saving to pay a lump sum off my mortgage as I need to keep the house
I don't think that will work it was voluntary but legally binding IVA as far as I know. If you have trouble paying you're supposed to tell them.
---
I bet she will say she's had tewwible injuries, ADHD and twamatised kids to deal with. I don't see it working though.

---

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Just one thing in regards to Thursday if that bleep walks out of the BH and pulls that daft dopey childish bleeping V sign with the pointy toe pricey pose,, i don't know what i'll be capable of so going to make sure i give my car keys and keys to my gun safe to my neighbour to look after. 🤪😎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Hopefully they will tell her that's not how it works. The court decides where the money goes not her. If she pays the money to mortgage company it's like just paying it back to herself , she reaps the benefit when she goes to sell house

Reactions: 21
Hopefully they will tell her that's not how it works. The court decides where the money goes not her. If she pays the money to mortgage company it's like just paying it back to herself , she reaps the benefit when she goes to sell house
Unless they repossess it and all profits (if any) go to the Trustees

Reactions: 14
why are they saying she is back on her horse for the first time since the accident,she as been pictured riding loads of times since the so called accident

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Have any of you lovely tattlers got plans to be at the hearing, I would go happily and report back if I lived closer unfortunately I’m well over 500 miles away.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Want to bet. 🤣🤣🤣
With its head bandaged and offering its used underwear for sale outside of the court. “A penny for the Guy and two pennies for a sniff of the gusset”. If the MM was really haunted Price could call on gusset busters, and out will pop cuck boy coal with his Barney costume on.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Unless they repossess it and all profits (if any) go to the Trustees
Think it has been released by trustees back to Kensington and other charge holder, if they repossess it money will go to them to cover loans , not to trustees

Reactions: 13
Is this who the Skank has her mortgage with ?
---

Isnt she just makesme beyond mad i want to punch her
Sorry but you need to join the queue, it's a pretty long one to be honest.
Any queue jumpers will be made to wear moon boots while chanting "I hate barf bombs"

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.