Katie Price #246 Posing on OF as a fat Babybell, under that plastic an eyewatering smell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Will she turn up with pages of answers
Like a script so that she can answer without getting into trouble
But will she be able to answer without going off script
---

Can KP get her accountant to answer her questions for her?
Trouble is, if my understanding is correct (from what other Tattler's have mentioned), she has the information already & will try & answer from what she's been given, with the help of an accountant/legal. Unless she's so off her head, or court are allowed to throw in other information/facts, she will be well rehearsed I assume. Not even sure if her accountant can answer on her behalf, if he knows the answers? I still think it could be advantage or disadvantage the £12K a month she should have paid, but didn't. Fact she didn't is not looking good for her, but the fact no other arrangement was set in place, could be her trump card. Hoping the court take the lack of making the payments & since then, as we assume, she's not made any attempt to reduce the debt or tailor her spending, (carrying on like a lottery winner), they will come down heavy on her. My biggest hope's are, that it is proved that she has withheld assets & lied about her financial circumstances, plus not declared full income/hiding money. Also misuse of credit cards/loans & conducting businesses, when that's illegal. Something has to STICK, surely?🙏

• Heart
Reactions: 35
So I think I can say this now....the court is booked for all day, this is why a new date took so long, as first availability for all day. I'm sure the press will report back on proceedings, I know this is a 'public examination' but I hope too many people don't actually turn up to court to watch, you know what she is like for turning the narrative to poor me, if you get my drift, a lot of unpaid time has been put into this case (by many people) to try and get the best for the creditors 🙏

There is also a guy on twitter Tristan Kirk who is a court correspondent, he has commentated a lot on her cases in the past.
Wow, thanks DC16, it is a treat indeed lol

• Heart
Reactions: 27
So I think I can say this now....the court is booked for all day, this is why a new date took so long, as first availability for all day. I'm sure the press will report back on proceedings, I know this is a 'public examination' but I hope too many people don't actually turn up to court to watch, you know what she is like for turning the narrative to poor me, if you get my drift. 🙏 There is also a guy on twitter Tristan Kirk who is a court correspondent, he has commentated a lot on her cases in the past.
THANK YOU DC ❤ . Trying not to read too much into this, but all day, sounds very positive. Her attention span is that of a goldfish, where serious matters are concerned. She won't be able to keep nipping out for a top up of'stuff' to keep her going (hope she get's withdrawal symptoms:ROFLMAO:). If the court bombard her with questions, she's bound to slip up. Bit like a police interrogation, they don't remember the lie's. She can't act the Billy Big :poop: in court, or dodge the questions like she usually does. Oh how I hope she buries herself DEEP. God, what a celebration &she even got JAIL. Oh dear, I'm getting carried away - too excited.. Thank you again DC. 🌹x

• Heart
Reactions: 36
We all know Kp is going to say ‘I dunno’ to a load of questions
She won't be allowed to....contempt of court if she does that. ;)

There is a lot to get through. Hence why the questions are sent in advance, based on those replies, they will then cross examine her answers.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Thanks DC, I had hoped it was an all day event (and was hopeful due to it taking so long) so have awarded myself a chufty badge for guessing it correctly to myself.

She will come undone, hopefully, on cross examination given she will be unable to thread all the lies together succinctly.

Wonder if she is going to risk the moon boots given the glaringly obvious story of her on a horse yesterday.

Do we have it confirmed she has had her request for a private examination declined. If so that's our first win of tomorrow. (A win for justice that is!)

• Heart
Reactions: 25
So I think I can say this now....the court is booked for all day, this is why a new date took so long, as first availability for all day. I'm sure the press will report back on proceedings, I know this is a 'public examination' but I hope too many people don't actually turn up to court to watch, you know what she is like for turning the narrative to poor me, if you get my drift, a lot of unpaid time has been put into this case (by many people) to try and get the best for the creditors 🙏

There is also a guy on twitter Tristan Kirk who is a court correspondent, he has commentated a lot on her cases in the past.
I'm not on Twitter, IG etc. Could someone contact TK and tip him off, just in case he's not aware?
---

Thanks DC, I had hoped it was an all day event (and was hopeful due to it taking so long) so have awarded myself a chufty badge for guessing it correctly to myself.

She will come undone, hopefully, on cross examination given she will be unable to thread all the lies together succinctly.

Wonder if she is going to risk the moon boots given the glaringly obvious story of her on a horse yesterday.

Do we have it confirmed she has had her request for a private examination declined. If so that's our first win of tomorrow. (A win for justice that is!)
Will anyone representing her, explain to court, she's recently had operation on 'poorly feet' & needs regular intervals. to 'stretch her legs' ❄❄! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

thanks now following on twitter
---

im wondering if she has been spending Harveys money will it come out in court

my thinking is she will say some of her expenses have come out of that so she does not have as much money as they think

either way she has backed herself into a corner

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
She won't be allowed to....contempt of court if she does that. ;)

There is a lot to get through. Hence why the questions are sent in advance, based on those replies, they will then cross examine her answers.
Sorry to ask again DC, when will details of the court hearing time, etc be published? Today I assume?

Reactions: 11
I agree with both of you, she’s clearly off her face, the men just look celebratory. She’s clearly in no state to give consent and as much as I can’t stand the Skank, this situation is off. They are far more clear minded than her, it comes across as predatory and Skank is too wasted to realise she’s the prey.
I was drugged and gang raped 8 years ago, believe me it is extremely triggering.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Actually, just had some news.....fuming, will let you know if I can post on here, but don't expect anything tomorrow to happen :mad: :mad: :mad:
Mentally unfit my arse. :mad::mad::mad:

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
Actually, just had some news.....fuming, will let you know if I can post on here, but don't expect anything tomorrow to happen :mad: :mad: :mad:
Oh duck off (not you DC)

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Happy BH eve guys! I'm not overly optimistic about tomorrow, she's called Teflon Tits for a reason, but at least something is happening - it's been a while!

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Oh FFS just seen this - that's it, I'm going bankrupt, might as well as it looks bleeping brilliant 😡

She will be so smug about it, meanwhile her poor creditors... 😡
---

Webbie have you seen DC’s post?don’t sound good at all.
I have now, grrrr

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Of course the piece of lying cunting tit is mentally unfit...she said so on her interview with Farage didn't she🤔 No, she didn't she...the twit🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 21
In that case she needs to be chucked in Broadmoor and then throw away the bleeping key!
---

She seemed perfectly fine when hawking her crap and if she is mentally unfit then what the duck is she doing with J and B, they need to be removed pronto

Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.