Katie Price #246 Posing on OF as a fat Babybell, under that plastic an eyewatering smell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is a hearing at the Rolls building tomorrow where someone is having a repossession hearing vs Kensington mortgage company, so they do repossess!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
So maybe the Scum are correct when they write "Katie Price fans are all saying the same thing"? 🤣🤣
---

That's cos Skanky thinks "Blondes have more fun! Woohoo!!!"
Blond hides her grey roots better.
---

Gosh she really has her mothers figure now doesn’t she, just like an old lady, a box on skinny sticks!
Exactly that, and the disproportionate norks accentuate the boxiness.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I know nothing about horses, as sadly allergic to them. But that horse does not look happy. Or is that normal when being ridden?

Reactions: 10
I know nothing about horses, as sadly allergic to them. But that horse does not look happy. Or is that normal when being ridden?
It's normal when it's Skanky riding the horse. The poor animals are probably allergic to her!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Dear sun journos here's just a few examples of skank riding after her life changing foot injuries. The last picture is for fun maybe chase why kpcrapestrian was £12.000 in debt and who the £10.000 company loan was paid to. 😀
chrome_screenshot_1675798138741.png
chrome_screenshot_1675798189746.png
chrome_screenshot_1675798237427.png
chrome_screenshot_1675798293989.png
chrome_screenshot_1675798347281.png
chrome_screenshot_1675798426268.png
chrome_screenshot_1675798531903.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Bet she doesn’t have a tv license.
Why did this make me laugh more than I should, Of all the crappy, cunty things she has done, this really finished me off

#2 sleeps
---

1675799166339.png

Sorry, but I might have just wet my pants at this image. Poor little attic boy, on his mini push bike. I could go on but I'll get myself in all sorts of trouble.

Needless to say, I cant stop laughing.

Muppet

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Why did this make me laugh more than I should, Of all the crappy, cunty things she has done, this really finished me off

#2 sleeps
---

View attachment 1943132
Sorry, but I might have just wet my pants at this image. Poor little attic boy, on his mini push bike. I could go on but I'll get myself in all sorts of trouble.

Muppet
She's got a lead rein on him too but you can't see it....!

• Haha
Reactions: 18

#2 sleeps
---

View attachment 1943132

Muppet
I wonder if has the long OF whip in her hand.
“ Faster Sink Boy, faster I say....crack...or there will be no microwave chips for you....crack...
He’s a moron, isn’t he Buns...”

• Haha
Reactions: 20
At least she can’t turn up at the BH in moon boots and with crutches on Thursday. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
So looks like she won't be jailed unless she's not paid any of these? @DC16 do you or anyone know if she is supposed to pay child support to PA? I'm sure she owes KH for the years he had them full time but let's not go there!
She still could be jailed for crimes during bankruptcy such as not declaring all her assets or trying to hide them. They could open an investigation if they think her answers are suspicious Thursday.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
There is a hearing at the Rolls building tomorrow where someone is having a repossession hearing vs Kensington mortgage company, so they do repossess!
Is this who the Skank has her mortgage with ?
---

Who took the F’ing pictures. Carrying on like a lottery winner, without a care in the world. Should be sorting through the paperwork ready for Thursday. Arrogant piece of 💩.
Isnt she just makesme beyond mad i want to punch her

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She still could be jailed for crimes during bankruptcy such as not declaring all her assets or trying to hide them. They could open an investigation if they think her answers are suspicious Thursday.
Oh I hope that happens. Please God make that happen! 🙏🏻 I mean WE know she does that, we just need the judge to know that too!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.