Katie Price #246 Posing on OF as a fat Babybell, under that plastic an eyewatering smell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well if something does happen you can say "I told you so" in the most sarcastic way possible. :LOL:
And so can you if nothing happens...and forgive me, but I imagine you will take great pleasure in doing so... 🫣😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Anyone else think fat duck slymi has his step display set to monthly rather than daily?! 🤣
I zoomed in on the bottom and you are right it is per month, he has been averaging over 12,000 very recently from looking at the end of the graph. Can’t fool a Krustie!
---

Oh we have been here before. But I refuse to have my spirit diminished. The kindness on here has put a spring in my step and hope in my heart 💜 I'm feeling positive and no naysayers can take it away. If it does go tits up I'll be devastated, course, but for now I've got one thing to say.. "the witch is going down!" And I can't wait to spend the 9th with you all on here 😊 ❤
I’m with you on this, I’ve got that little kid excited for Christmas feeling, I’ll be on the gin attempting wet February as January was a complete loss. There will be an ice cream sundae and peanut butter brownies to go with the gin, I’m planning on celebrating WOOHOO!! I LOVE IT!! DO YOU LOVE IT!!! witch is going down! I think Pricey has started her journey on the karma bus and she’s about to find out there are no stops but an hell of a lot of bumps in the road on her way to karmic rebalance.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I find that photo of her in the car with Drury et al really uncomfortable to look at

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
I know nothing about horses, as sadly allergic to them. But that horse does not look happy. Or is that normal when being ridden?
what does the horse have on its ankles (does a horse have ankles ?)is it tagged ?( if so,what crime did it commit ?)
---

why are they saying she is back on her horse for the first time since the accident,she as been pictured riding loads of times since the so called accident
and christmas day,pissed up when her horse got loose and her dog was running amok.....who was watching the kids then, while shes running through the fields on her poorly trotters.?
---

well, what ever happens on bankrupt day,wether she gets whats coming to her or not, the fortune teller said, her and SB will split up one more time,get together again before he finds someone new and she will beg him not to disclose it. this was before it was disclosed their back together so,that means it will soon be all over for them and the fun will really start. cant wait 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Wonder if there'll be an #askcarl tonight guru sink boy dispensing his wise words of wisdom to the questions he sent to himself. Hope skank has a sleepless night and starts to self medicate and turns up at the BH wired and forgets her rehearsed answers to the questions and drops herself in it and throws the rest of the Price clan under the bus. Be a laugh if skanks been avoiding plod and they arrest her outside court and take her in for questioning regarding kierans harassment allegations against her. One can only hope 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 23
In Ireland I know of parents who want that adhd diagnoses because they get paid more from social welfare its classed as a disability and you will get carers allowance weekly and big payment in the summer so you can go on holidays worth €1850. They fill their kids full of sugar before they go for the tests and wind them up so they are mis behaving. It's sick
My neighbour says her 4yo has ADHD. Apparently these children need their own bedroom?? so she pesters the local housing association regularly for a bigger house. She herself has some MH issues.The way she talks to her child is often horrendous. I’d be scared if she screamed and swore at me like she does to her child. It’s awful to witness, and yes, she boasts about how much benefits she gets. She has many tattoos, is always changing her hairstyle/colour and wears shiny over the top clothes in the daytime. Dread to think how the child will fare as the years go by. Reminds me of poor little Jett. So sad.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
They are ankles but are called the pastern.
And brushing/tendon boots to protect horses legs.
Probably on for show though along with the double bridle and spurs. Skanky witch looks like a sack of spuds on the poor horse!

Reactions: 19
I find that photo of her in the car with Drury et al really uncomfortable to look at

Me too. Almost "triggering" which I know is misused/overused a lot, but it triggers SOMETHING.
I agree with both of you, she’s clearly off her face, the men just look celebratory. She’s clearly in no state to give consent and as much as I can’t stand the Skank, this situation is off. They are far more clear minded than her, it comes across as predatory and Skank is too wasted to realise she’s the prey.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I think she does have paranoid delusions, it’s part of why she can’t change. She can’t relate Jetts issues now to anything she did previously so it must all be KH
I agree with you @plinky2 . Watch her body language in ANY conversation, and although she doesn't do the classic '10 to 10' upward glance If it was stood beneath a clock.) Liars do that always. If she gets annoyed she will sniff and snort a bit but her hands and everything don't betray her lies. Very worrying that she possibly does believe her own bullshit...
---

Wasn't there talk on one of these threads that OK! had bought the story?
Ah, yes x

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Me too. Almost "triggering" which I know is misused/overused a lot, but it triggers SOMETHING.

Totes. Overused or not, this is wholly accurate. Also, the closer you look, the worse it gets-dark, sleezy, and obviously transactional. Ugh...

Reactions: 14
Just heard from the person running the Go Fund Me today and they are passing on every single penny, and covering the charges too, so every penny donated goes to Kieran. He obviously is now aware of the fundraiser and the funds are reaching him safely.

He thanks everyone from the bottom of his heart, he is humble and appreciative and is absolutely gobsmacked that people want to help him. (Bless him!)

He's told the person running the fundraiser exactly where the monies have gone and I can 100% guarantee you they are already helping and being used appropriately. Everyone who has donated has literally made a difference. You're all amazing.

This is the link if anyone needs it. I've donated too, would be a bit rude if I hadn't hey. 🫣

He now has hope. And until this fundraiser he didn't have much of that, if any. Honestly, I've said it before, but you have all done and are doing a wonderful thing. ❤ Completely understand any qualms or uncertainty, please please be assured every single penny is going to what is intended. I guarantee it. Some people know me off here so please feel free to contact me anytime. ❤

The link if anyone needs it:

If people viewed donating as benefiting the best interest of the children, then I think the goal would be reached quicker and, the quicker Kieran is able to pay the legal fees the faster the children may be returned to his care. Glad to contribute to a very good cause.😃

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Spot the horse's arse in this photo! It looks like P's storage box has been taken from her room then :)
---

On Jo and Julian’s bridle path (ex best friends and neighbours) without permission.
Breaking the law on horseback as well as her driving escapades!
---

She's got a lead rein on him too but you can't see it....!
and a bridle; She's also carrying a nosebag full of coke for herself hidden behind her gigantic arse
---

There is a hearing at the Rolls building tomorrow where someone is having a repossession hearing vs Kensington mortgage company, so they do repossess!
Please let it be her!!!! (y)🙏
---

She can't ride. Her hands & feet are all wrong.
But she was so good at riding the the British Olympic Equestrian squad were keen for her to represent her country?
Or was that another lie?
---

What the hell are those lumps all over her face? 🤔
Looks like Bruce Forsythe in that photo
---

Think it has been released by trustees back to Kensington and other charge holder, if they repossess it money will go to them to cover loans , not to trustees
Even if the Trustees get nothing out of it that would still mean that Skanky was out-on-her-arse! WOO HOO! :)
Not ideal of course but at least the place won't be Hers any longer :)
---

He was probably in a car and it got jiggled 20 thousand times.
or he put it on the paint-mixing machine down at B&Q
---

They are ankles but are called the pastern.
And brushing/tendon boots to protect horses legs.
Probably on for show though along with the double bridle and spurs. Skanky witch looks like a sack of spuds on the poor horse!
I beg to differ Miss V - the term you need is a Sack of tit, not a Sack of Spuds :ROFLMAO: :poop:
---

Hate perhaps?? haha

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Well Krusties I’m going to Disneyland Paris today so will be there tomorrow whilst Krusty is having to answer a loooot of questions but can you imagine, her being held accountable and me being in Disney on the same day! Best day evvvverrrr!! 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Definitely going to be some stunt for publicity with the press and paps waiting, might be like the court appearance for her drink and drug driving crash turn up in a chauffeur driven big 4×4 BMW with two bodyguards with sink boy pushing the wheelchair into court. 🤣🤣
IF we need a new thread title before tomorrow's fiasco, here's a starter:
#Have a snort, you're off to court. Do the walk of shame, only YOU to blame. I wouldn't know how to put the title up there though - sorry. 1 more day - Will it be with the accountant doing a 'brain storming' session with questions & answers, to get her facts right? Too many lie's to remember. Agree with Stan, if she does that peace sign, I may smash my computor screen :poop: :devilish:

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Will she turn up with pages of answers
Like a script so that she can answer without getting into trouble
But will she be able to answer without going off script
---

Can KP get her accountant to answer her questions for her?

Reactions: 13
Will she turn up with pages of answers
Like a script so that she can answer without getting into trouble
But will she be able to answer without going off script
Those replies will be cross examined, so who knows what will happen. 🤞🎆

Brilliant thread title @WillowTree21 😘 I love it!

I expect the OK Mag article will be out just before the MM show is aired, as it was for that.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
if i were her accountant and solicitor I'd be worried about her lies making a fool of me in court, plus I,d be wondering how I was going to be paid!
@DC16 do you think things will be done and dusted at Thursday's hearing or will there be more?

Reactions: 13
So I think I can say this now....the court is booked for all day, this is why a new date took so long, as first availability for all day. I'm sure the press will report back on proceedings, I know this is a 'public examination' but I hope too many people don't actually turn up to court to watch, you know what she is like for turning the narrative to poor me, if you get my drift, a lot of unpaid time has been put into this case (by many people) to try and get the best for the creditors 🙏

There is also a guy on twitter Tristan Kirk who is a court correspondent, he has commentated a lot on her cases in the past.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.