Katie Price #246 Posing on OF as a fat Babybell, under that plastic an eyewatering smell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Actually, just had some news.....fuming, will let you know if I can post on here, but don't expect anything tomorrow to happen   

Mentally unfit my arse. 
Mentally unfit!!! But two young children left in her care.....

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Just knew she was going to pull a stunt. It's a short adjournment of the Public Examination. Is 09.30am too early for a drink!
---

Mentally unfit!!! But two young children left in her care.....
Just hope this helps strengthens Kieran's case 🙏

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Surely if she cries wolf on MH she can be held in contempt once she flouts it, because let's face it she will be on another holiday before you can say "Uber to Gatwick please"

• Angry
Reactions: 27
Trouble is, if my understanding is correct (from what other Tattler's have mentioned), she has the information already & will try & answer from what she's been given, with the help of an accountant/legal. Unless she's so off her head, or court are allowed to throw in other information/facts, she will be well rehearsed I assume. Not even sure if her accountant can answer on her behalf, if he knows the answers? I still think it could be advantage or disadvantage the £12K a month she should have paid, but didn't. Fact she didn't is not looking good for her, but the fact no other arrangement was set in place, could be her trump card. Hoping the court take the lack of making the payments & since then, as we assume, she's not made any attempt to reduce the debt or tailor her spending, (carrying on like a lottery winner), they will come down heavy on her. My biggest hope's are, that it is proved that she has withheld assets & lied about her financial circumstances, plus not declared full income/hiding money. Also misuse of credit cards/loans & conducting businesses, when that's illegal. Something has to STICK, surely?🙏
i wonder if since she was last in court(think it was June 2022)if she as been paying anything towards her bankruptcy(even a small amount)(,if she as this may be why she is saying it is all sorted(we all know she is not pulling in large amounts of money,even the 50k she is supposed to have got for the MM makeover is not a lot after she as paid mortgage(even though the house is to big it is still classed as a essential bill),elec,gas,food(sure the bankruptcy have to leave you with enough money for essentials so she would not have a lot left over to pay towards it)i know people say they should make her sell the house but they can not make her do this if she would get less for it than she owes to the mortgage/bank as that would only increase her debt.so maybe they have to let her keep enough out of what she is earning to pay for the house(even though in my opinion she is not earning even enough to keep the mortgage payments up and once discharged from bankruptcy i can see the mortgage/bank going after the house)

Reactions: 8
Just knew she was going to pull a stunt. It's a short adjournment of the Public Examination. Is 09.30am too early for a drink!
---

And that's why she was confident it was sorted. Now we need Kensington to full steam ahead on the repossession

Reactions: 24
She wasn't too mentally unfit to spend a tit load of money she didn't have was she?

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Surely the courts follow up on dodgy deflection otherwise what is to stop others taking this route. Hopefully this will lead to a criminal matter in the long run along the lines of Boris Becker

Reactions: 22
---

I knew she would do something to get out of this. She seemed too arrogant & cocky. Unbelievable. Yet nothing stacks up the fact she's got MH problems. All the advertising to sell her :poop:, riding horses, getting hair/nails done etc etc. She could go on saying this forever & never get another BH. How long can she string this out for? :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: Sorry DC, what does ' short adjournment of the Public Examination' mean? Weeks, months, years? She's alread6y had 3 years to get to this date! I feel sick:sick:

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
Wonder if there'll be an #askcarl tonight guru sink boy dispensing his wise words of wisdom to the questions he sent to himself. Hope skank has a sleepless night and starts to self medicate and turns up at the BH wired and forgets her rehearsed answers to the questions and drops herself in it and throws the rest of the Price clan under the bus. Be a laugh if skanks been avoiding plod and they arrest her outside court and take her in for questioning regarding kierans harassment allegations against her. One can only hope 😀
how could i forget it is Wednesday and ask Carl(maybe because he keeps letting me down and doing a no show)well this week after waiting in my dressing gown for the last two weeks(Wednesday is my day of work so the day for major housework) and ignoring the housework i have to do a overtime shift(they are desperate at work or else they do not ask me i do enough hours thank you)so please Stan if you are going to step in for him again please can you wait until after 5 i so did enjoy last weeks ask Stan(or maybe you could make us wait and announce a ask Stan after the bankruptcy hearing tomorrow)thank you

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I take it that 'it's all sorted' to quote her in the Times that she knew she was going to pull the mentally unfit card, she looked okay gurning on her horse this week

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
This has really pissed me off, who has deemed her mentally unfit ? Can she just get a doctor to say this or is it an independent assessment. What about the MH of the people she owes money to.
Can KH get a wellfare check done on the kids because if she is unfit to answer questions (which is just giving facts) about her finances she surely is unfit to look after 2 children.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
Who the hell is protecting this woman? I knew she,d get away with it again. The poor creditors must be pulling their hair out in frustration. How about their mental health. This woman on her own has managed to make a mockery and laughing stock of the whole judicial system. 🤬🤬🤬

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
The mentally unfit part is only part of the reason. I'm sure if she pays the Priory enough they will say whatever she wants!
The hearing is not cancelled. That is the good thing.

• Angry
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.