Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Pete Ya C*nt is on GMB, didn’t know he was 50 this month, honestly thought he was the same age as the Skank (HaHa he looks way younger than her 😁 ) he’s saying P & J can do what they want when they turn 18, but he’d prefer if they presented Love Island rather than be on it, Skank didn’t get a mention 😁

I never really had much time for him, very cheesy at times, but so pleased he has had full custody of the two eldest for years, he’s deffo protected them from Skank’s malign ways, and looks like he’s guided them away from her harmful influence, we have to be thankful for that. The harm she would have caused to P in particular would have have been dreadful, fingers crossed Skank doesn’t have much influence once she does turn 18.

I still hope something can be done about J & B before it’s too late, but it really needs to happen soon, that witch is damaging the pair of them fast, still can’t believe with all she‘s done she has managed to gain custody of them, they had a caring safe home with K and now are living in chaos, one off school and also living with a man who they accordingly saw commit DV, and I believe they’ve probably seen a lot more nasty incidents, the situation is just so sad and to me a complete safeguarding failure.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 37

WillowTree21

VIP Member
I imagine an accountant, maybe a solicitor (hope she has paid them) along with moon boots, both feet, crutches and a wheelchair, pushed by the one and only SB 😂
Will she go for a ‘top’ person to represent her, or with a no win no fee deal? She’s certainly had some good representation in the past to get off DD/ drugs driving while already banned,
& other driving crimes, plus the disgusting last RO fiasco. Plus the ridiculous situation with conducting a bankruptcy hearing from Maldives, which I still can’t believe happened. Talk about taking the PI$$ big time with that one💩.

• Heart
  • Sad

Anna666

VIP Member

Dear Daily Fail, and other media ..... stop being lazy bastards, you lift most of your stories from HERE .... at least mention Tattle when you print your crap! ... the members here are doing the hard work ...... Also NO ONE gives a flyin fuck, if this TOSSER is back .... they never split, this is just another of her hairbrained schemes in order to avoid whatever is happening in her deceptive, miserable existence ... ` BH ... refusing to give the children back to their father, and whatever else the scheming cunt has going on behind closed doors, she's a slippery fuck, loves playing games, her whole life is ONE BIG SHIT SHOW ` ... she only does something if it gains for SELF ..... PRINT THAT! YA PRATS! :rolleyes:

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

Stan Butler

VIP Member
Just had a thought , if Stan doesn’t want to be “ asked” every week , maybe a different Krustie could take up the mantle each week - could be a giggle 😊
I made a commitment to do #askstan so until i get told to shut the fek up by all you lovely ladies and the few gentlemen i'll be back. Got a feeling i might need two #askstan next week weds 8th and BH day on the 9th if skank doesn't get shafted. 😘

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36

WillowTree21

VIP Member
I KNEW something like this was on the cards.She usually does the eleventh hour” oh look I’ve found some cash” in order to stave off some kind of disaster.She just hopes that she gets away with things, and then pays when she can’t.
I can well believe she would try this, maybe it’s even been suggested as these tactics worked before.But it beggars belief that she can just decide when ,and how much to pay.
I will be totally disgusted if it is acceptable to the BH.
And is she depending on no one checking her OF earnings? £150 k from 50 punters?Those bikini pis must be really something.
And she wants it private?I bet she does.
She wants to keep the MM so she can do more filming.That will be another reason to keep it” so she can earn more to pay back”.
I’ll be fuming if anyone falls for this.
She deffo has a stash somewhere.Maybe even a couple of million.
I don't know if this has already been put forward or she's going to offer the cash on Thursday. I would have thought it's gone too far to come to a deal without going ahead with BH. I was told, she's acting like nothing a foot. She said she's never been given legal agreement to pay off debt. We know she was told to pay 12K a month, which she didn't keep to, but as we seem to believe now, there hasn't been any new or alternative arrangement made. We think this could be her get out card again, Due to some technicalities & postponements, Covid etc, she hasn't had a new set financial agreement put in place by Trustee's. In my book, she's now accumulated even more debt, but living a lavish lifestyle like a lottery winner. She can't be that thick, to believe the debts will just disappear? I would imagine she must owe at least 4.5-5 million by now. I bet another payment plan is put in place & she'll walk out carrying on exactly the same. Only way things would change is IF they've found criminal dealing. Money laundering, hiding funds, using credit cards, setting up companies etc. But so hard to prove. Fingers crossed they've found something.

• Heart

karma4klattie

VIP Member
What will he wear? Will he be the tracksuited twat, or will he dig out his designer onesie for the occasion? Will she have her Dougal handbag out again with that fetching nylon green pajama set?

Moon boots?

face mask?

Comedy sunglasses?

Maybe we will be treated to his bus seat fabric jacket. The possibilities are endless.
Please, please, please............that huge fur hat. She looked particularly ridiculous because she'd obviously tried so hard and failed so spectacularly.

Failing that I'll settle for the blue hot water cylinder lagging.

• Haha

Rosiecosy

VIP Member
No.She said she would never reveal it.
I feel very conflicted about this subject when it comes to her.
I usually believe any woman who says this.My mind cannot contemplate how evil it would be to lie or exaggerate about this subject.
And then we have her South African experience....
It's because of women like her, that people doubt real victims. I've read so many cases where women have lied, that it makes my blood boil.
When I was pregnant, I had a woman come over to wax my legs and I will never forget how whilst telling me about the custody battle with her ex, she laughed and said she falsely reported him for rape! My jaw dropped and she carried on saying things like "well it worked because he's afraid to come anywhere near me now and the courts won't give custody to a rapist" etc.
I told her it was wrong to lie about that and she said she didn't care, she just wanted the kids!

• Wow
  • Sad
Earning £10 in her AUNTs fabric shop & supposedly nicked cash from the till! How disgusting is that? She will blame the accountants, her brother, even her mother, who she will play the pity card. Mother did her paperwork, but was very poorly🤮😡. It can’t work, all these excuses for anyone else, but I bet she walks away from it all, she always does.😡. I’m not pinning any hopes on her getting justice. The fact a bankruptcy hearing was conducted via zoom from Maldives, speaks volumes. You couldn’t make that up😡😡😡😡
I'm an eternal optimist (perhaps, stupidly so!) and I fully believe ever dog eventually gets their day. Kipper's dodged soooo many bullets over the years, surely to god the end is nigh? If the justice system doesn't end her soon, then she will be the cause of her own demise. She'll get too cocky one day and there will be another accident...or too much sniff will do it. Maybe even a rogue strand of nylon hair will strangle her. I live in hope! :D

• Haha
  • Heart
Just a message from the person running the fundraiser - they are blown away by everyone's kindness and have been in (happy!) tears for a few days now lol bless them. (Not constantly, that would be worrying 🫣) The person running it is sending every penny to Kieran as it lands and is going to cover the costs that GFM deducts. They have also donated themselves. And just to reiterate Kieran has not asked for or had any involvement, but he is so so so grateful and the money is already helping. Tell you what, I love us Krusties. This forum is everything. 🥰
So glad to hear he is going to use it. KP should be easy to defeat with a good solicitor, her own behaviour will be her downfall.
---

• Heart
Dear Stan, I used to be a bald actor on a popular UK cockney soap opera. I got a new job recently but I've been feeling fat and ugly and PVC gives me a rash. I'm desperate to escape from my position. What can I do?

• Haha

MuckyDucker

VIP Member
Stan I have a cuckold boyfriend who isn't playing ball I have his balls pickled in a jar and his dad is being a dick. Shall I pickle the dad's balls too and will that solve the situation ps I love it

• Haha

DC16

VIP Member
DC will the bankruptcy lot be aware of this little factlet?
Literally everything/all info put on here from people gets logged on the spreadsheet and is with the trustees. so I'm hoping they have picked everything up and can then question/investigate further.

• Heart

klairklopp

VIP Member
If she says CW paid for holidays etc
Can the court check whose card was used?
I presume they can ask for a breakdown of spending ( ie money from MM and TV )?
They’ll not just take her word for it I imagine. Back in 2009 when me and Mr Klopp were in the middle of a five year IVA we had to show proof that my father in law paid for us a family holiday abroad. We also had to give the reasons why and how we afforded everything we bought like when our car finally gave up and we had to get another (not new) one. I don’t understand how she is swanning around, holidays, surgeries, new pets, constant salon visits without having to explain where the money is coming from or prove that everything is gifted.

• Heart