Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Stan Butler

VIP Member
Dear Stan. I'm an ugly cunt with a horrible personality. How can I find a toyboy to marry me and chauffeur me around? (I've been to nightclubs but my✌🏻 selfies haven't worked)
#askstan
First don't go out in public to find a man,, get yourself online that way you can filter and Photoshop your pictures and pretend your a famous mogul with your own reality show to bait the hook, your bound to find a fame hungry tosser that way. ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 35

DC16

VIP Member
WOO HOO! Just read what they're saying about her though, underlining how she doesn't see her financial debaclé as a problem " isn't the end of the world" and insisted it's "a good thing" she can't pay her creditors, who are said to be owed over £3million. ", and that she still has 10 old crates parked up on the driveway!
You know, she is going to say that these photos are proof that she is being spied on, but you know skanky luv, if YOU don't comply with requests then people will resort to tactics similar to those YOU use (you know spy cameras & stuff). :)
Oh, dear, oh dear, I'm glad to see they haven't closed the case.
Glad it got reported ;)

• Haha
  • Heart
Kieran's gofundme is creeping up. Come on red tops, please, 1 of you have the balls to run with it 🤞🤞🤞🤞 You run stories about petitions to stop her getting animals. You run stories about her "fans". So please run a story about Kieran's"fans" & their fundraising efforts. I'm sure there are ways to do it without implying or implicating 😁 help him get some more money to take the Skank down 🤞🤞
I left a comment about it somewhere. At least one person donated!
---

I imagine an accountant, maybe a solicitor (hope she has paid them) along with moon boots, both feet, crutches and a wheelchair, pushed by the one and only SB 😂
He'll have rickets now and his eyes will need to adapt to the sun. He's been in that attic too long.

• Haha
  • Heart

okeep

VIP Member
Anyway Krusties last day of the transfer window,
and Skanky hasn’t much time, wonder who Carwash will be transferred to? Or perhaps he will just be out of contract, anyway , heard that another love island reject is being looked at, was a rumour that Skanky was looking at customers in sheesh , first question “ can u drive? “
I’m desperate don’t want to beg,
But really looking for a new egg,
Gotta look like Pete, like Alex a bit thick
and gotta have Leandros dick
Gotta be like Kieron really buff
Be attracted to someone that’s really rough
Someone who’ll be like the gif in pulp fiction
Because I’m all talk and no action
I’m into bdsm a dirty witch , like old clearblue I’ll make you my bitch
How do you like my super rap
Be with me if you want to be treated like crap

• Haha

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
A growing number of individuals now make a living by promoting brands’ products online and selling items on e-commerce platforms. In some cases whether they have a tax liability may not be immediately clear. Some influencers who receive payment in the form of clothes, holidays or beauty products for promoting a brand might not realise they may need to pay tax on these goods and services.

I'm sure she will throw anyone under the bus when it comes to her finances.
Self preservation is definitely all she cares about. If anyone has had any financial dealings with her over the last couple of years they should be worried!
I don't see how she can walk out of court looking good.
She needs to be held accountable, end of.
No ifs, buts or any other bollocks excuses.
She owes in excess of 3 million FACT. What has she been doing to pay it all back? Very very little FACT.
She flaunted her "lavish" way of life whilst bankrupt FACT.
There are absolutely no excuses. What state would the country be in if we were all 3 million in debt & still spending with no fucks given?

She is a prime example of money can't buy class @JaynieDay She has never had any dress sense. She looks like a cheap & dirty scrubber in Versace, Louis Vuitton, Gucci, JYY, Primark, Shein, charity shop bin.....all looks the same on her.

• Heart

WillowTree21

VIP Member
These were the best screen grabs I could get...
Proof for Horsham council that the MM is being used as a car lot! Sorry if this has already been suggested. Plus as we all suspected, they NEVER split up. Bunny was correct, he was upstairs in bed. He never left. Probably in KFP's sick, arrogant mind, she want's to make the BH event all about HER. Turning up at court, with CRAWL clutching her hand, for more publicity. The woman is a sick LIAR. & CON ARTIST.
1675409355352.png

• Sick
  • Angry

Brah Day Izit?

VIP Member
You forgot about hand holding duties at court appearances Willow.
What will he wear? Will he be the tracksuited twat, or will he dig out his designer onesie for the occasion? Will she have her Dougal handbag out again with that fetching nylon green pajama set?

Moon boots?

face mask?

Comedy sunglasses?

Maybe we will be treated to his bus seat fabric jacket. The possibilities are endless.

• Haha

plinky2

VIP Member
I don’t really understand what’s going on with CW, I think he’s been home a lot recently but admittedly I haven’t seen his ugly mug up close, his cars are always moving and the other day he was under the bonnet. He can’t be in 2 places at once

• Haha
  • Wow

Alex_Jones

VIP Member
Prices life is one great big scam. From its false tits, to its broken trotters, wigs and nails. The only thing not false about the wretched fucker is its rancid personality.

• Haha
  • Heart

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Another quiet day in skanky land a few social media posts, no salon visit, no besties over for a girlie night when was the last time it was seen in public.
Think you touched on this recently Stan, as we hardcore believers in Sink-Boy hiding in the background, but do we think something has finally gone wrong with her plans for the return of Sink-Boy. We had Daddy Woods posts, good chance they were directed at her, and her cryptic posts about the ‘next guy’…maybe she’s done something that really pissed Daddy Woods off, he has told SB enough, get out now, or no more financial support from me, I’m getting vibes he may actually have left that attic, and I’m someone who never believed he left in the first place. Has Skank actually lost her errand-boy, we know he’s been secretly doing her bidding, reckon she still needs him, would so love it if he has finally binned her, days before the BH. I will still be surprised if he’s gone, but something tells me she has done something to really piss him and his family off, hope it’s scuppered whatever plans she had involving him, especially if it involved the BH and Skank’s now desperately flailing around to get him back onside 😁

• Heart

Lancashirelad

Chatty Member
She'll drag everyone around her down with her, like a big huge pile of shit if she's held to account at the BH

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34

Supercatmummy

Chatty Member
Can't believe what I did today. Being fairly new to where I'm living, I had to post a card but not sure where the post box was. So asked someone where the post bock was. FFS too much reading on here rubbing off 🤣🤣

• Haha

pepe le pew

VIP Member
I think CW has to be very careful as she will use him to get out of BH
Hope he has proof of what he paid for and proof of where the money came from
Hope he has some sound advice
To be honest Carl looks like he still uses crayons. No offence but I see it I say it. His father on the other hand is shrewd and has street smarts. Price, on the other hand she makes the same mistake time and time again and still gets the same result. But, she monetises it.
In the beginning with the new egg she immediately records some ‘collateral’. Somethin damming. Either something spoken, or filmed. Because she knows at some point this person is going to leave her. Because they always leave her.
Her money trail is easy to follow . Anyone she has sold something to. Anyone who has paid her for a service or make up class anything, with be contacted by the tax people, and you lie to them at your peril.
A little story
Happened ten years ago. I am sitting in my friends front room having tea and chatting. Doorbell rings. This woman I don’t know but my friend does through her church group comes in the room almost hysterical. Handful of letters. Her husband had stopped paying the mortgage, he was gamblin. She just found out. Came from the bank, they were £3000 in arrears, he had the mail diverted. She found out that morning and tried to put it right. He’d admitted to being a gambling addict. Not only the mortgage, he had stopped all bill payment, got credit cards she didn’t know about. But it was the mortgage that was the most dangerous. They have three children. She knew my friend lent money privately, could she lend her £3000. My friend didn’t even pause. She went straight upstairs and returned with £3000 cash and gave it to her. About three weeks later the woman paid her back in full withe a CHEQUE and thanked her. My friend said, she couldn’t accept a cheque because she would have to declare it on her tax records as incomE. The woman said she could only pay this way, it was a friends account. So my friend banked it. A year later the tax inspectors pulled their accounts. She explained the 3000 and the tax inspector asked her to get the woman to write a letter confirming this loan. Not only did the woman refuse to say she had borrowed this money from my friend, she denied knowing her. This is a religious person too. My friend was fined £16,000 charged with false accounting. And her tax records are meticulous examined every year, and will be for as long as she is a U.K. tax payer. You cannot screw around with the tax man.

• Wow

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
Absolutely. I had no idea how the media worked, the staged pap shoots, naive me, thought the press were waiting for them, not that the celeb called them, it's been quite an eye opener.
More and more people are certainly wising up to her antics, especially now with the use of social media.
I've come to the realisation over the years that most 'celebs' are not people you'd want to know in real life. Most lack morals, some are narcs, most would sell their own grannies for money.

Am I being too cynical? Maybe.

• Heart

Stan Butler

VIP Member
No wonder skank wants the BH private,,she doesn't want her grifting, sham life and where the money comes from and how much she earns to be exposed. It also means the tabroids can't print the truth and skank can sell the story and can spin her narrative on the proceedings to play the hard done by victim who's been fighting mental illness while looking after her kids 24/7 without help all the while trying to earn a living and keep a roof over their heads. 🤬

• Angry
  • Sick