Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
What will he wear? Will he be the tracksuited twat, or will he dig out his designer onesie for the occasion? Will she have her Dougal handbag out again with that fetching nylon green pajama set?

Moon boots?

face mask?

Comedy sunglasses?

Maybe we will be treated to his bus seat fabric jacket. The possibilities are endless.
It's going to go 1 of 2 ways. She'll either turn up looking glamorous, hair perfect, nails done, looking "confident & successful". Or she'll turn up in a stained tracky, greasy extensions, minimal makeup, looking "tired, stressed & vulnerable".

@DC16 do we know if she'll have a "team" with her? Or is she going solo because she's fucked everyone off 🥴 However I'm not sure she's bright enough to go it alone 🤔

@Binfest where are you? Are you okay? Any cryptic clues for us?

• Haha
Reactions: 39

Mintymoo2u

I've just been looking at SB dad's insta Posts with Interest then I noticed on his profile he has "Public Figure". Oh how I laughed my maw has more followers that you...(daddy wood has 137)

Public fugure... is the entire family completely deluded?

• Haha
  • Heart

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Oooh la la, so Daddy Woods intervention failed, Sink-Boy did stay lurking in the attic. Looks like he’s getting ready to be announced by his mistress as support at the BH, they not hiding or denying it now. A week to go, and the fun has begun….first stop it’s time to laugh at the cuckhold errand-boy, oh what a pathetic weak inconsequential man he is, cooking his crappy little microwave meals thinking he’s an influencer, where did those million pound deals you believed would come your way by getting with Skank go 🤦🏽‍♀️😁

Oh Sink-Boy I’m so embarrassed for you, sold your soul for buttons, the sadness radiating out of your IG for all to see 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

DC16

VIP Member
So would I. I'm left-leaning generally but I really hope the strictest, most right-wing, miserable and unreasonable judge in England gets her case. I'm gutted to learn the judge that sent Boris Becker down has retired, shame 😅
Don’t be, he was the one she saw in the Maldives on zoom, who gave her more time as she said she had changed accountants, he seemed to be on her side.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 38

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
Just a message from the person running the fundraiser - they are blown away by everyone's kindness and have been in (happy!) tears for a few days now lol bless them. (Not constantly, that would be worrying 🫣) The person running it is sending every penny to Kieran as it lands and is going to cover the costs that GFM deducts. They have also donated themselves. And just to reiterate Kieran has not asked for or had any involvement, but he is so so so grateful and the money is already helping. Tell you what, I love us Krusties. This forum is everything. 🥰
I just wish there was more we could do.
However at least he knows he has supporters.
The fact that someone even thought there was a need for this is mind boggling.
How can this be right?
How can she be allowed to destroy with no consequences?
And SHE'S the 1 banging on about bullying, mental health, blah blah blah.
It's all completely fucked up.
If I'm honest I genuinely wouldn't be shocked if someone took their own life as a result of her disgusting behaviour.
She must have driven a lot of people to the very edge 😭
She is an evil, sick, bitter, twisted, ugly, poisonous, lying, dangerous OLD parasite.

In other news....did anyone see her in the audience at Dancing On Ice on Sunday? No? Me neither 🤣 I thought she'd have been there supporting her best mate Heaton 🙄
That is 1 show I'd like to see her on. It would be dreadful if she had a bad fall, smashing her turkey teef, exploding her ridiculous norks, smashing her already busted feet & maybe a slice from the skates for good measure 😁

• Haha
  • Heart

Stan Butler

VIP Member
Skank in honour of this momentous occasion of the "secret rekindling" got an idea of what you can make sink boy for a romantic meal using your left over veg from your Sunday "toast" 😎
IMG_20230129_180323_091.jpg
IMG_20230129_180418_676.jpg

• Haha

Iamthestorm

VIP Member
I'm hoping Kieran's manager Kirsty is giving him lots of support. I'm sure she could spill some boiling hot tea on Cunt Price. This bitch needs bringing down!

• Heart

Rosiecosy

VIP Member
Good morning everyone! I've finally caught up and I've missed you all 🤗🥰
I see the cunt is still a cunt and nothing has changed there.
Have a lovely day everyone. Is it 9 days left now?? I love it! Do you love it? Woohoo!!!
PS where's @Anna666 to tell the 🐒🪽 that keep popping up here to fuck off jog on?! 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Stan Butler

VIP Member
Hi Stan, I'm crying as I write this, I seem to have lost my nipples, and I need to keep my two fans happy on Only Fans. What do you recommend to use as a decoy to keep Ron and Rodney happy?
Pull your hair down over your nips for pictures and flog dirty knickers signed with a lipstick kiss also give the mugs(sorry ron and rodney 10% off) that should keep them spanking their monkeys. ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
You lot make my day 🤣🤣 Im addicted and i just can’t get enough 🎵🎶 So glad i found this thread I have lol many times reading these threads.
I actually came over here after hearing this was a bullying thread.. far from it all I’ve seen on here is the truth and so I was very surprised that you all seem genuinely concerned about the kids and animals at MM. I’ve seen you offer each other support aswell when I was lurking anyone who comes over here after reading through a thread or two can see can clearly see that it’s the opposite of what people think about tattle.
I looove it !! on this thread 🙌🏻
We are united in mutual hatred of this vile specimen - all we want is for it to get what it truly deserves after all these years and those kids go back to their Dad at last.
You are welcome Denise x

• Heart

Ambrosie

VIP Member
I kept meaning to mention this. Ever since Master of the Sink’s asparagus was mentioned, I’ve been intrigued to see it for myself. I missed out on the Chernobyl man juice one where he earned his new Sink Boy moniker. I’ve been looking at lpsg every now and again. A few days ago I was rewarded. I saw it! A pic of him having a Tommy tank with an angry tip, and one of him with his winkie lying on his thigh like a defeated slug 🐌

• Haha
  • Sick

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Seven more sleeps, more exciting than waiting for Christmas, Santa has a message for us, he’s had words with the powers that be, he’s gunning for her, woo hoo, we gonna love it….positivity Tattlers, she’s gonna get busted, the prize is in sight, the end does near, feel it in my bones ( I had drinks after work, I may be a bit overconfident, but yay I feel it) 🙏🏾🤦🏽‍♀️😁

80AAB30E-098C-489A-9BDE-B196962D0675.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
If SB was my son I definitely would have locked him in the loft a long time ago, about ten seconds after he brought that thing through the door and introduced it as his noo Girlfrend.

• Haha

Palace Tone

Chatty Member
Can somebody set up a go fund me page for the strictest judge in England to judge her bankruptcy case too 😂 I’d donate to that as well 😂

• Haha

WillowTree21

VIP Member
Skanky fell out with Daniel many years ago if I remember rightly. He was managing her finances (she confirmed this on a programme) and then accused him of stealing hundreds of thousands pounds off her to build an extension on his house.
Yes, she said he was ripping her off. Said her was taking a huge % for running her website & fan base. Plus pocketing money. When he moved to his current house & had it completely rebuild, they fell out. He was also supposedly managing her finances with her then accountant, arrogant Andrew. What a mess that turned into. But she wouldn’t listen to advice when her money started depleting. They tried to stop her flying off to USA spending £10-12k for hair extensions & expensive holidays. Having to work with this awful woman, Danny probably deserved every penny he got.

• Wow
  • Haha