Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Stan Butler

VIP Member
Fingers crossed that they have been examining everything forensically and more than ready for her fairy tales. She's had years and probably multiple warnings to save any receipts for the BH. If they do their job properly they may uncover usage of Harvey's credit card amongst other issues. If not, I will assume that yes, she may well have some big dirt on somebody (maybe others) high up. The Cunt.
I've always said it'll be something silly she's done that will bring about her downfall because she seems to be protected by the press and the court system. If she's used H's credit card or dipped into his trust fund to pay for any of her countless surgery or holiday trips and hasn't hidden the paper trail that would be indefensible and i think that would be the nail in her coffin and the Price clan aswell because they would surely know who's money she was using. 😎

Reactions: 34

Brah Day Izit?

VIP Member
#askstan - My fiance says I smell 'fucking orrible'. I can't see how this is possible, I wash once a week and have my own brand of perfume which I spray on my downstairs department, under my arms and down my rather generous (hint hint, wink wink) cleavage. Should I dump him and get a new one? PS - are you single?

• Haha

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
I doubt she gets her weekly blizzard of ❄ for free so thats got to be a large chunk of cash per week. Drug dealers are not charity workers after all.

• Haha

DC16

VIP Member
Lot's of twitching backside's I hope DC. Wonder how they can be tipped off about Black Sheep Management & using the company card? She has fingers in so many pie's, how will they know where to begin looking? I'm sure there's been loads of cash in hand deals. I'm pretty sure put some cash & assets beyond the reach of creditors by transferring them to others
What I also don't understand, as a bankrupt, she should advise if her financial situation changes or she receives a lump sum. She has filmed many shows, including MM one's & didn't I read she received £47K for one? If so, should that lump sum be registered with Trustee;'s & used to pay back some of the outstanding debt? Not straight in her pocket for more holidays. NONE of what is going on, seems to be in custom to a 'usual' bankrupt. Or maybe I'm missing the point.
Yes, it's not straightforward, this is what the public hearing will look at and want answers to where the money has gone. I have passed on that info about Blacksheep to someone also. 😘

• Heart
I KNEW something like this was on the cards.She usually does the eleventh hour” oh look I’ve found some cash” in order to stave off some kind of disaster.She just hopes that she gets away with things, and then pays when she can’t.
I can well believe she would try this, maybe it’s even been suggested as these tactics worked before.But it beggars belief that she can just decide when ,and how much to pay.
I will be totally disgusted if it is acceptable to the BH.
And is she depending on no one checking her OF earnings? £150 k from 50 punters?Those bikini pis must be really something.
And she wants it private?I bet she does.
She wants to keep the MM so she can do more filming.That will be another reason to keep it” so she can earn more to pay back”.
I’ll be fuming if anyone falls for this.
She deffo has a stash somewhere.Maybe even a couple of million.
Surely the. If question would be, if she’s had access to this amount of money why did she not pay before, or if she’s been saving it should have gone immediately to the mortgage and creditors. I hope this does not fly. She’s had ample chance to sort it. They didn’t Perdue for amount loaned to her via Jordan trading as there was little prospect. But had she had £200000 that would have covered it. Def dodgy dealing going on

• Heart

Stan Butler

VIP Member
Now sink boys been let out the attic he'll want to resume his popular #askcarl for his millions of adoring fans so might have to cancel #askstan not going to stand a chance competing against him in the popularity stakes. 😭😭

• Haha
  • Sad

DC16

VIP Member
Got a feeling the Amy the terminal miracle transplant story is being kept quiet for two reasons.
1, to be unveiled just before the BH to account for some of the answers to the questions ( i can't answer that because my mum's just had a transplant and been in hospital for months and she filled out forms and looked after my bank accounts)..
2, unveiled after the BH if the shit hits the fan as deflection and sympathy to get the public and press back on side (it wasn't my fault my head was in bits worrying about my mum).
Again, this want wash. She’s had THREE years, most of this stuff has only gone down in the last few months. She was perfectly ok filming for tv, photoshoots etc, the court works on facts and not excuses. Besides, she’s supposedly getting therapy and it’s all documented her saying MANY times how happy and that she is and in a good place, even the other day on GB news, she said everything was ‘sorted’ 👍
---

I doubt that. I’m sure she’s tried to do exactly that And the papers aren’t interested. They haven’t reported at all on any of the custody issues with any of the children ever. So I doubt they’ll report on this
They are not allowed to.

• Heart

Ecosse

VIP Member
Where does Katie get all her OF outfits from? And who the hell stocks things in her size? HOW does she fit those comedy norks into any sort of clothing at all?

• Haha

Winepig

VIP Member
I like the sound of your decor.Although I think you should reconsider a secsi norks out photo for over the fireplace.
I was actually in a calendar a few years back ; and I have some very nice photos from the shoot , but not an ego big enough to get them blown up & hung throughout the house 😂😂😂

I can just imagine my Husbands face when he came home to that 🤣🤣🤣

I might do it 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow

midsummer blue

VIP Member
I really don’t think MP is picking the ‘kids’ up, for one Jett is NOT attending school and KP is blaming MP for Jett’s MH. So no, I very much doubt it.

So KP is blaming her MH on….
The Police (Slapgate)
SS
The media
The paps
Her ex’s and partners
Friends who have betrayed her
Everyone in the world apart from herself….😡
Why is it always about HER MH.
What about the damage she has done to others MH, why is that never mentioned in the Media.
The list of those people must be endless.

• Sad
  • Heart

Noseybonk

VIP Member
What's the chances that she's been asked to hand over her passport to stop her doing a runner 🤔 would that even be a possibility?
I have said from the beginning of finding her thread that removing her passport, and tagging her (to prevent 3am drives) is the only way to get to her. All courts/fines etc, she just seems to laugh off 😡

Brah Day Izit?

VIP Member
Afternoon everyone ❤.
Quick recap i've had a wedding proposal, an offer off a lady to move into my house, two ladies declaring their love for me and skanky stalking me posting a picture of her Sunday "toast" minutes after i'd posted mine. Well to the beautiful ladies out their i am flattered and it brought a tear to my eyes you declaring your feelings ❤ as for you skank your an even bigger cunt and getting more desperate daily flogging your old tat and trying to exploit the kids and now pretending your rekindling your relationship with sink boy when you never split in the first place.
SAD, DESPERATE, LYING, NARCISSISTIC PAIR OF CUNTS. 😎
@Stan Butler I asked for your hand in marriage on Saturday 28th January 2023 at 21:39 just in case it's a first come first served decision.

• Haha
  • Wow

DC16

VIP Member
I've been talking to someone in 'the know'. I don't know whether she's thick, being advised badly, lying or something fishy. Could be a mixture of them all. She appears to have 150-200K to hand over (to keep the house) & then come to an arrangement with Trustee's. Say's money from her OF's earnings (Can't believe that either) ! She's confident (take that as arrogant/cocky), everything is ok for next Thursday. Well, I don't know much about bankruptcy, but I don't believe SHE can dictate how any money she hands over is used, (if she hands over a large amount of cash, ) & that will suspend the mortgage company from going for repossession. Then sod all to any other creditors. Tax office I believe would be out to get some cash from her immediately. She's asked for the BH to be private, no press or open court. Can she do that? I had to cut the call short, as had a reminder on phone had dentist appointment, which I forget about - nursing home looming. :rolleyes:
---

OOH, Horsham Council take note - Car dealer CRAWL, cars at the MM.
Mmmmmm, she has been given several chances to make deals, no response, now she wants to, as I bet she thought it would just all disappear if she ignored it all.
Pretty sure press CAN attend, believe some have applied and been granted access. £150-£200k is hardly going to put a dent in what she owes now.

This is what the PE is about on Thursday, to set her repayments. I believe she had an informal arrangement with the trustees, but stopped paying. Her uncooperative attitude all the way through certainly won't stand her in good stead. No way is she making that amount through OFs, more likely squirreled away funds from TV etc.

WillowTree21

VIP Member
I suppose if the court suspect something dodgy they could make him, especially if KP does start saying Carl paid for this or that, when there are witnesses that saw she paid for everything and he hardly put his hand in his pocket. He was involved with Priceywoods LTD, which has now been dissolved with no accounts filed.
Morning DC. I've been thinking about the Black Sheep management accounts. There are no up to date filings for it, only unaudited accounts to 31/8/21. You think that Andrew Antonio, who is named on account with Daniel, could now be KFP's accountant. Does seem very odd that there's no 2022 accounts. If, as I believe she's used Black Sheep company credit card & they could also be using the account to process some of her money deals, there will there be a conflict of interest in Andrew acting for her & would BH be looking into this, if they are aware? I know you've said they have a full spread sheet on information, would you know if it's likely this will be investigated? Again, there's so much she's got her finger's into, where would they begin! Sorry so many questions, but you seem to be a lot more clued up on this than myself. If this Andrew person will be acting as her accountant, he needs to be careful if he's part of her dodgy dealing. She wouldn't care who she dragged down, so long as she protects her saggy backside.

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
Latest
YAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! Go get her 'Orsham Council!
Whilst they're there perhaps they could give the sewerage pollution a check-up and sue the arse of her for that too :)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33