Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Big Red Dog

Chatty Member
I found this article and the picture shows the most awful scarring below Grant (scroll down to the large picture with a line you can pull across 'before' and 'after'. Her mouth is a mess too.

Holy Mother of God take a look at the toes Ffs.

6AB99015-036F-49B8-B440-159C4F2D1DB2.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 42

Winepig

VIP Member
Well done @Salyara for the thread title!

View attachment 1921873
Link to previous thread

Same shit different day… I’ll do a recap for the next one 😅 please feel free to add yours though!!

Roll on the 9th Feb! 😉
What a day that will be ! I’m having lots of rather nice items delivered from Oakland Furniture & it’s also BH day too so I’ve an excuse not to leave the house beyond walking the dog . I thought the date looked familiar when I chose my delivery date.

Once in situ it means that further soft furnishings , lamps etc can be purchased so an excuse to go shopping , online or otherwise .

All very tasteful in wood , sandstone curtains , cream walls etc . Not a “ watermelon” sofa in sight , no luminous signs , blown up framed photos of myself gurning away & looking “awl secksy “ flamingo lamps or sparkly silver wallpaper .

What a day !
I LOVE IT , DO YOU LOVE IT????

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

AimlessShameless

VIP Member
Hi Stan, I'm crying as I write this, I seem to have lost my nipples, and I need to keep my two fans happy on Only Fans. What do you recommend to use as a decoy to keep Ron and Rodney happy?

• Haha
Reactions: 41

Winepig

VIP Member
Splendid news! A company with morals and a backbone :D
I replied in a similar vein , thanked them for their reply , advised that I had previously heard positive comments about their products & hoped that moving forward they would find a brand ambassador that wasn’t damaging to their company

• Heart

WillowTree21

VIP Member
Kipper pisses me off in this regard. Her brother has every right to earn a living and we know how she twists things.
---

Hey @WillowTree21 if she manages to wrangle out of it at the Bankruptcy Hearing I will be raging at the Judicial System and lose total faith in it, tearing my hair out, whilst stamping round and risking a stroke waiting to happen.
BUT ON THE PLUS SIDE, I won't be alone. Public tide is well and truly turning against this lying grifter, and without a doubt she will be THE MOST HATED WOMAN IN BRITAIN and there will be no coming back from that.
I've been talking to someone in 'the know'. I don't know whether she's thick, being advised badly, lying or something fishy. Could be a mixture of them all. She appears to have 150-200K to hand over (to keep the house) & then come to an arrangement with Trustee's. Say's money from her OF's earnings (Can't believe that either) ! She's confident (take that as arrogant/cocky), everything is ok for next Thursday. Well, I don't know much about bankruptcy, but I don't believe SHE can dictate how any money she hands over is used, (if she hands over a large amount of cash, ) & that will suspend the mortgage company from going for repossession. Then sod all to any other creditors. Tax office I believe would be out to get some cash from her immediately. She's asked for the BH to be private, no press or open court. Can she do that? I had to cut the call short, as had a reminder on phone had dentist appointment, which I forget about - nursing home looming. :rolleyes:
---

hello sun journo's! 👋
OOH, Horsham Council take note - Car dealer CRAWL, cars at the MM.

• Wow
  • Angry

DC16

VIP Member
I'd absolutely love to see that list of questions she's been sent. Or will she claim she never received them? I assume she's had to confirm that she's received them. I honestly don't think there's any excuse good enough to get her out of next week. Nothing will wash with the court 🤞🤞 this has to be the end of her pisstaking surely?
Someone else will receive them too, so she can't use that excuse. (y) Everything is also sent electronically, just in case the 6 SA's and the Mexicans are doing a stakeout at her post bock ready to nab her supply of Columbia's finest ;)

• Haha

Blessmyheart

VIP Member
I've been talking to someone in 'the know'. I don't know whether she's thick, being advised badly, lying or something fishy. Could be a mixture of them all. She appears to have 150-200K to hand over (to keep the house) & then come to an arrangement with Trustee's. Say's money from her OF's earnings (Can't believe that either) ! She's confident (take that as arrogant/cocky), everything is ok for next Thursday. Well, I don't know much about bankruptcy, but I don't believe SHE can dictate how any money she hands over is used, (if she hands over a large amount of cash, ) & that will suspend the mortgage company from going for repossession. Then sod all to any other creditors. Tax office I believe would be out to get some cash from her immediately. She's asked for the BH to be private, no press or open court. Can she do that? I had to cut the call short, as had a reminder on phone had dentist appointment, which I forget about - nursing home looming. :rolleyes:
---

OOH, Horsham Council take note - Car dealer CRAWL, cars at the MM.
I KNEW something like this was on the cards.She usually does the eleventh hour” oh look I’ve found some cash” in order to stave off some kind of disaster.She just hopes that she gets away with things, and then pays when she can’t.
I can well believe she would try this, maybe it’s even been suggested as these tactics worked before.But it beggars belief that she can just decide when ,and how much to pay.
I will be totally disgusted if it is acceptable to the BH.
And is she depending on no one checking her OF earnings? £150 k from 50 punters?Those bikini pis must be really something.
And she wants it private?I bet she does.
She wants to keep the MM so she can do more filming.That will be another reason to keep it” so she can earn more to pay back”.
I’ll be fuming if anyone falls for this.
She deffo has a stash somewhere.Maybe even a couple of million.

• Angry
Reactions: 40

Whl1994

VIP Member
What is the moronic twat banging
Screenshot_20230201_230408_Instagram.jpg
on about now? Cryptic Cole strikes again...Here's one for you babes "Your smell is so strong I know that tampon is festering somewhere in your vacuous cavity"

• Haha
She likes big sunglasses, visors or ridiculous hats and helmets whilst going to court. My guess for what she'll wear is something like
this ;

Screen Shot 2023-01-30 at 17.00.04.png

• Haha
  • Heart

DC16

VIP Member
Has anyone seen an angry rant at the media denying this story is real??? Me neither, must of missed SB outside the MM snarling about being on the front line, or her illiterate social media post, with no commas, wishing the journalist a slow agonising death over another made up story about the Pricey.

• Haha
  • Wow

BigBlue2018

VIP Member
I am seriously intrigued at what Daddy and Mummy Woods think of this debarkle?

Their only son I believe (he's got a sister Sasha) hooks up with the old slag 11 years older than him. I don't for a minute believe DW didn't know exactly who and what she is.

Maybe Sinkboy told him that she was OK, misunderstood etc.

Skanky crowed about meeting 'mummy Woods Woo Hoo' never to be heard off again.

Then their son is exposing himself, wanking in sinks, accused of DV, threatening people to the point of the police getting involved, in and out of court with her etc...

I now think, and this is only my theory, she may be trying to drag him into lying to the Bankruptcy Hearing to expain how she's afforded all the hols, plastic surgery etc (he paid). But that, I'm sure would have to be proved. Maybe that's why DW kicked off incase he was 'looked at' as well?

If I were his mum I'd be so embarrassed and distraught my son had sunk so low.

What do you Krusties think?

I do believe however that anyone and everyone who enters her orbit ends up damaged, abused, tormented, bullied and their lives effected by her spiteful, nasty, vindictiveness.

• Sad

Winepig

VIP Member
#246 A face like a condom full of walnuts … and a whole bunch of Tattlers who hate your guts.

• Haha
  • Heart

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
Surely someone in authority is going to ask "where did this £150,000-£200,000 come from? How many of us could just find that kind of cash quickly with no questions asked? 🤔🤷 And IF she claims to be making that much from Only Grans why has she not handed any over sooner? Why has she not maintained her £12,000 payments? Why has she been allowed to continue unchallenged? She's a fucking lying crook END OF. I cannot even begin to imagine how anyone feels that is owed money by the sIag 😢.
This had better not be allowed to happen behind closed doors 🤬 A lot of people have every damn right to hear & read every single word 🤬 Why the fuck should she be given any consideration? She considers nobody EVER, just herself. She should not be allowed to make a single penny from this by selling any fucking lies she pleases 🤬
Gawdddddd, I'm mad today 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤣 FFS will someone, anyone please just fucking hold her accountable??

• Heart

Stan Butler

VIP Member
Think you touched on this recently Stan, as we hardcore believers in Sink-Boy hiding in the background, but do we think something has finally gone wrong with her plans for the return of Sink-Boy. We had Daddy Woods posts, good chance they were directed at her, and her cryptic posts about the ‘next guy’…maybe she’s done something that really pissed Daddy Woods off, he has told SB enough, get out now, or no more financial support from me, I’m getting vibes he may actually have left that attic, and I’m someone who never believed he left in the first place. Has Skank actually lost her errand-boy, we know he’s been secretly doing her bidding, reckon she still needs him, would so love it if he has finally binned her, days before the BH. I will still be surprised if he’s gone, but something tells me she has done something to really piss him and his family off, hope it’s scuppered whatever plans she had involving him, especially if it involved the BH and Skank’s now desperately flailing around to get him back onside 😁
Somethings hit the fan Kylie. I'm thinking it's about the BH we know sink boys been lurking until bunny threw them under the bus. How about (this is just me waffling) skank and the clan have read the questions the BH want answers to and can't answer them because it will sink the whole clan as to who and where the Monies been coming from, so skanks asked sink boy to lie and daddy Woods has told them to fuck off your not dragging me or my son into your mess, been a bit of an argument and sink boys been staying at his new house ignoring skanks messages so she's gone batnan crazy and been bombarding daddy Woods with messages and maybe a visit to find sink boy. Fits in with we've rekindled our love (until daddy Woods found out her plan) and daddy Woods cryptic posts about narcissistic control and leave my family alone. Now skanks using her old trick of lovebombing on social media to get sink boy back into the fold. 🤪😎

• Heart

Pisspotshow

VIP Member
What on earth have I just read? This woman ‘had surgery to create the world’s fattest vagina’. Thank god there are no photos :oops:
I must have led a sheltered life, what Is a fat vagina, and why would anyone want one :sick:
She actually makes KP look quite natural.
What is a fat vagina you ask?
Cole of course! (A thick cunt)
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

DC16

VIP Member
as she as said the bankruptcy is sorted maybe she as been paying what they asked for a year(you only have to comply with the bankruptcy for a year then you are discharged)she could have told then she only earners a small amount so her payments to them would only be small for a year(she did set up a IVA before being made bankrupt(payment was only £12k a month that is not a lot for the amount she owed so they must have worked out that after all her bills she would only have £12k spare,but she did not even pay that)strange that just before the hearing the pricywood bussiness was dissolved i know it was not in her name (but just maybe a scam after all what did Carl and his dad know about selling clothing)if she as complied and is discharged she will be laughing knowing she as pulled a fast one on everyone,the only good thing is if she is discharged she may lose the house because i do not see how she can afford the payments so the mortgage company/bank will go after it.(maybe the split is so she can say Carl paid for everything i do not know if they would be able to look into this if they are not in a relationship after all it is not him that owes money so what he does with his money is none of the bankruptcy business.
She paid some lump sums, as stated in the press a while back and paid for a few months after, but then stopped, so no, she didn't stick to her IVA, or this new 'plan' officially she has never had a court ordered plan set, due to the delays.

• Wow

Iamthestorm

VIP Member
What on earth is sinkboy getting out of being with that old whore? What an absolute bellend! They can't be earning much coin out of this rinse & repeat old shite.
He'll be there holding her claw when she turns up at the court next week.
She's clearly failing in getting a new egg, as she's such a minging cunty bitch, so she's clinging on to this twat.

Pair of cunts. Hope they have a shit life together.

• Haha
  • Heart

Brah Day Izit?

VIP Member
I don’t really understand what’s going on with CW, I think he’s been home a lot recently but admittedly I haven’t seen his ugly mug up close, his cars are always moving and the other day he was under the bonnet. He can’t be in 2 places at once
This might be somewhat controversial, but I have a theory. I do believe they have split and KFP is trying to make a fool of him as she knows that her cheating is in the public domain. She is feeding to people they are together, but in fact, he wants nothing to do with her and she can't accept that. (similar to KH having a sex addiction - she is irresistible, how can any man dare not want to be with her)

Possibly miles off but I like to think it is true - it gives me an undisturbed night's sleep. ;)

• Haha
  • Heart

WillowTree21

VIP Member
10 sleeps. Its just like 🎅🎄
Wonder what 'line of duty' Crawl will be up to now.
Clearly she can't wipe her own backside or remove her own tampon with those nails, so that's Extracurricular Activities for him, on top of the driving.
Also he is plugging ready meals, that will help feeds the kids.
Wonder if he's involved in the paperwork, involved in the bankruptcy - seeing as she can;t deal with it & her mother was usually doing it!
Oh what a great partner he is, has so many (irrelevant) uses.

• Haha